Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#907978 May 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He would know that the current POTUS is not being judged by the content of his character, but by the color of his skin, and any fool can figure out that your hypocrisy will never allow your feeble mind to know you've been swilling bitterness and hatred all your miserable life.(Smoke 'em if you've got 'em, and put a little more bourbon in that Coke Classic you're having with your cake.)
the current POTUS would not BE the current POTUS if not in spite of his character and because of the color of his skin. any fool can figure out that the recent scandals reveal the hypocrisy of the intolerant, anti-American left who as the poster on page 1 on this thread posted, "yep, they only wanted a black president." but not too black and as Harry Reid said, light skinned and not having a negro dialect. only a feeble mind wouldn't acknowledge that this empty suit in the White House should stick with perpetually campaigning, golfing and partying with Hollywierd. his 3 greatest accomplishments other than dividing the nation with his class war. did your baby daddies drop off the kids yet? did they have lead paint chips for breakfast yet? are they parked in front of the TV already?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#907979 May 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
senior editor for National Review....
‘Obama Scandals’ Could Actually Hurt Republicans
Watch the way the Republicans are handling today’s controversies and it’s easy to see how their tactics could backfire again. You would expect that Senator Lindsey Graham, who helped to lead the impeachment proceedings against Clinton, had learned to be cautious in pursuing a scandal. Yet he decided to tie the Benghazi investigation explicitly to the 2016 presidential race, saying that the controversy would doom Hillary Clinton. If Graham were a Democratic plant trying to make the investigation look like a merely partisan exercise, he couldn’t have done better.[...]
The biggest danger for Republicans in giving themselves over to scandal mania is one that the conventional retelling of the Clinton impeachment neglects. Republicans didn’t lose seats simply because they overreached on Clinton’s perjury.[...] Social Security was the top issue for more than twice as many voters, and Republicans lost that issue by 18 percentage points. Even more voters cared about education, which Republicans lost by 34 points. They lost on health care and the economy by similar margins.[...][T]hey didn’t try to devise a popular agenda, or to make their existing positions less unpopular. That’s what cost them -- that, and the mistake of counting on statistics about sixth-year elections, which also bred complacency.
Republicans have similar vulnerabilities on the issues now. They have no real health-care agenda. Voters don’t trust them to look out for middle-class economic interests. Republicans are confused and divided about how to solve the party’s problems. What they can do is unite in opposition to the Obama administration’s scandals and mistakes. So that’s what they’re doing. They’re trying to win news cycles when they need votes.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-20/-oba...
Cut-n-Paste opinions are like you azzhole... everybody's got one dumbass... sonicfiller runs on complete empty...

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#907980 May 21, 2013
ISTANBUL and REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
THE CENTER OF THE WORLD
&li st=RD02YgvYAfQQto4
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#907982 May 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever considered the fact that a lot more humans live there now than in the past? In stick built houses not able to withstand the winds. Knowing where they live why wasn't there storm shelters at those school?
The school had hardened spaces otherwise all the kids there would have been badly injured or perished.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#907983 May 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Oklahoma GOP Senator takes own constituents hostage, demands budget cuts or no tornado aid
I suppose one could try to argue that Coburn’s cold-hearted ideological consistency in the face of 24 dead children is refreshing. But I’d call it heartless. And it’s systematic of the larger problem the Republican party is having at the national level. They just don’t like people. And it’s starting to show.
http://americablog.com/2013/05/oklahoma-senat...
how much heartless pork was added to the tornado aid, like just these few of many examples with Sandy:

$58.8 million for forest restoration on private land.

$197 million “to… protect coastal ecosystems and habitat impacted by Hurricane Sandy.”

$10.78 billion for public transportation, most of which is allocated to future construction and improvements, not disaster relief.

$17 billion for wasteful Community Development Block Grants (CDBG), a program that has become notorious for its use as a backdoor earmark program
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#907984 May 21, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>maybe he wasn't a Marine, maybe he was a "corpseman"
When President Obama was giving his press conference on Thursday, it started to rain. Out came a Marine with an umbrella to “protect” our President from getting wet.
TOO BAD THIS ADMINISTRATION DID NOT ACT THAT QUICKLY TO HELP OUR DIPLOMATS IN BENGHAZI. FOUR DEAD AMERICANS.
THIS ENTIRE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR ONCE GREAT NATION.
Shame on you, Mr. President, shame on you.
And shame on the co-traitors here on Topix and in the lame-stream media who defend you and your administration no matter what scandals are reluctantly revealed.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/21-bikes-i...
When liberals blame other people for things that go wrong in their deranged lives... Things will continue to go wrong in their deranged lives... My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for idiot liberals that needs work.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#907985 May 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Cut-n-Paste opinions are like you azzhole... everybody's got one dumbass... sonicfiller runs on complete empty...
so how did your Congressmen vote on the Monsanto Protection Bill/Republican rider stuck in the back of a spending bill that isn't even named the Monsanto Protection Act...?

the Topix hypocrite. at least you're consistent. your one redeeming quality.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#907986 May 21, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>the current POTUS would not BE the current POTUS if not in spite of his character and because of the color of his skin. any fool can figure out that the recent scandals reveal the hypocrisy of the intolerant, anti-American left who as the poster on page 1 on this thread posted, "yep, they only wanted a black president." but not too black and as Harry Reid said, light skinned and not having a negro dialect. only a feeble mind wouldn't acknowledge that this empty suit in the White House should stick with perpetually campaigning, golfing and partying with Hollywierd. his 3 greatest accomplishments other than dividing the nation with his class war. did your baby daddies drop off the kids yet? did they have lead paint chips for breakfast yet? are they parked in front of the TV already?
For every person that voted for Obama because he is black, there are more that voted agast him for that same reason.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#907988 May 21, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>how much heartless pork was added to the tornado aid, like just these few of many examples with Sandy:
$58.8 million for forest restoration on private land.
$197 million “to… protect coastal ecosystems and habitat impacted by Hurricane Sandy.”
$10.78 billion for public transportation, most of which is allocated to future construction and improvements, not disaster relief.
$17 billion for wasteful Community Development Block Grants (CDBG), a program that has become notorious for its use as a backdoor earmark program
just because you say it doesn't make it so. this is not FOX News.

cite it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#907990 May 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The school had hardened spaces otherwise all the kids there would have been badly injured or perished.
The pictures and video I saw said the 'hardened places' were blown flat. Luck is all that saved some of those children. People out in those parts that under ground is the safest place. I ask again " Why were there no storm shelters at those schools?".
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#907991 May 21, 2013
Will Republicans Screw Up Again? Some Are Already Overreaching

....let’s not forget: Republicans failed to capitalize on President Bill Clinton’s inappropriate conduct by over-playing their hand and pushing impeachment. Not only did they fail to drive him from office, the GOP ended up losing a handful of House seats in the 1998 midterms instead of adding seats as initially expected.

Republicans allowed themselves to look as if they were primarily interested in scoring political points and overturning the results of the 1996 election, even if it meant paralyzing the government.

That same danger exists once again for the GOP.

http://blogs.rollcall.com/rothenblog/will-rep...

check the polls. most think that the Admin has overreached on Benghazi and the IRS Tea Party 'scandal', but check Obama's poll numbers and they lead back to the economy.

it's improving and so are his poll numbers.

Newville, PA

#907992 May 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok but watch out for the shipping. International shipping can be expensive.
Fed Ex or UPS maybe $60 each way. but I saved $400.00 in taxes.

I see a whole lot or border businesses popping up.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#907995 May 21, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"They just don’t like people", says the member of the party that hacks live babies into little pices for convenience.
You posted some decent rescue sites etc last night, Abdul. Dont start being a fckng politicizing opportunist phaggot today...
you should see Colburn's Facebook page.

it's an internet lynching because he had to go there ASAP. like 5 minutes after the storm struck.

so let's talk about that politicizing opportunist thing.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#907998 May 21, 2013
Another Poll Shows No Public Backlash Against Obama

...Obama's approval rating stands at 51 percent, a modest 1-point uptick since last month's ABC/WaPo survey. Forty-four percent said they disapprove, down a point from last month. The President likely benefitted from a rosier economic outlook. Fifty-six percent said they believe the economy has begun to recover, up three points from March. Obama's job approval on the economy — 48 percent — jumped four points since last month's ABC/WaPo poll.

A CNN/ORC International poll released on Sunday also showed that, despite growing skepticism toward the IRS and Benghazi, Obama had not yet paid a political price for the controversies.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/a...

Newville, PA

#908000 May 21, 2013
Now what?

Economically, Could Obama Be America's Best President?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2013/...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#908001 May 21, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit on the major issue in natural disasters like Ok; stick construction is like buildng a home out of tissue paper. My AZ compound here utilizes 2' thick adobe walls, and AK47 rounds cant penetrate more than an inch or so. I dont know how ANYTHING could withstand 200 mph winds unscathed though...
Maybe not 200mph but buildings here have to do 150mph. Building square or rectangular buildings is just asking for trouble. They should be rounded or better yet buried.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#908002 May 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The pictures and video I saw said the 'hardened places' were blown flat. Luck is all that saved some of those children. People out in those parts that under ground is the safest place. I ask again " Why were there no storm shelters at those schools?".
You weren't paying attention as usual Flacko.

There were hardened spaces and they were not blown flat.

By the way, you only assume that the children who died were at the school. Plenty of mobile homss ripped apart too.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#908004 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed Ex or UPS maybe $60 each way. but I saved $400.00 in taxes.
I see a whole lot or border businesses popping up.
Good! Real people going to work and starting businesses. Not a bunch of phony magic number play.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908005 May 21, 2013
March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207 ...

Biotech lobbyists and Monsanto exec's litter obama's cabinet and FDA you fools.

Two of the Obama's biggest supporters, Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock.

The Monsanto Protection Act was signed into law by Barack Obama bin Lying...

A president obama who presented himself, and was believed by many to be, an extraordinary departure from politics as usual. Not only was that a wrong assessment, Obama was lying all along, a sellout. He was, and he still is, Monsanto's man in Washington.

You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on republicans... LOL...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#908008 May 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The pictures and video I saw said the 'hardened places' were blown flat. Luck is all that saved some of those children. People out in those parts that under ground is the safest place. I ask again " Why were there no storm shelters at those schools?".
Probably because your heartless, hypocritical Greedy Old Pricks cut funding to schools just as they did for diplomatic security...'course it'll all be Obama's fault in a vast left-wing conspiracy quicker than the same wastes of air can get an investigative committee going to hog some more airtime.(I really don't mind that as the more one sees the Gormless Odd Gohmerts of the ilk, the less inclined he/she is to vote for them.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 50 min Trojan 28,230
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 55 min James 231,911
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr John-K 306,592
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) 17 hr Mr bobo 145
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 17 hr Becky 644
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 19 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,170
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE