Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508790 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#908419 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How much has Boehner added since Jan of 2011? You forgot to tell us.
http://constitutionus.com/

Once again, idiot, Boehner is a Democrat.
The only reson the deficit is not increasing is because the TEA Party began to influence government. As their influence increases, the deficit will be reduced.
And, Congress is comprised of two units: the Senate, and the House of Representatives. Please refer to the above link for a detailed description of how the government works. You seem to be as ignorant of this as Obama.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#908420 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Boehner is a Republicans & Republicans contrpl the House.
How much has he added? What, you don't have a number??
Boehner is a Democrat wearing a RINO costume. You'd know that if you kept up with what happens in Congress, dufus.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#908421 May 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It's a scene from that movie with Tom Cruz leading up to the part; I want the truth!
You can't handle the truth!
... what?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908422 May 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa, somebody has stolen Flacks avatar and is making a funny.
Too funny! That is amazing that Flack AKA 'Chicken Little' could post something like that. LOL

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#908423 May 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
31st MAU. And that's Sergeant DBWriter, shitbird. ;-)
Obviously you're another fraud here pretending to have some kind of military experience. Typical Democrat. You wouldn't have been one of those fraud coxuckers pretending to be Vietnam Veterans who called themselves the Vietnam Veterans Against the War and slandered real veterans with lies, would you?
Tell the truth here, son.
Gee, Damnably Bad Writer, but we must give you kudos for learning how to spell Sergeant since the last time to pass yourself off as a Sargent in the Marine Corps during Vietnam. If you're getting any education around here, you should probably thank a democrat.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#908424 May 21, 2013
Time to go home soon. I wonder if the drones will be hunting for me. I'm going to take a different car and go a different way to a different destination and drink beer there until I don't worry about Obama's drones.

Someting for tomorrow....

Why the f**k do you morons call yourselves "liberals" and "progressives" when you're promoting medieval conservative draconian philosophy and causing everything you touch to regress?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#908425 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you claiming Congress declared war son?
On who?
Confused?
Boy, you keep posting posts that are disconnected.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#908426 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like right wing extremist gun nuts son?
That kind of paranoid? Every non white is an enemy of the state (of insanity)?
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings by your "culture of violence" are not someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.

Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#908427 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Boehner is a Republicans & Republicans contrpl the House.
How much has he added? What, you don't have a number??
You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on republicans...

You sellout idiot democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207 ...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#908428 May 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused?
Boy, you keep posting posts that are disconnected.
lol! Just trying to match your thinking since you can't move up the intelligence scale son!

It's really rough for me to come down to your level.

Have you thought of taking classes from a 5 y/o to help you?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#908429 May 21, 2013
March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#908430 May 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains why it took forever to remove Saddam Hussein from power...
About Humvees not being armored, that falls onto Clinton.
Just like during the Cold War, after a period of time allowing the population to forget the Democrats were all for the war in Iraq after the Republicans stupidly gave them no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program that ultimately collapsed our economy, the media began programming the public with defeatism.
Iraq became a functioning democracy.
Mission Accomplished, dufus.
How exactly does it fall on Clinton, when to make those type of adjustments something has to happen to prove that the Humvee's needed armor. If you don't remember, "there were no wars under Clinton's watch, just a booming economy." Clinton fell in between 2 Republican presidents named Bush. America was at war under the watch of both of them. The man in the middle (Clinton), a democrat steps in office, no wars & an economy jumping. It's called logic DB Writer. You should try it some times instead of always deflecting the self deserving blame on a man even republicans look up to!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#908431 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Just trying to match your thinking since you can't move up the intelligence scale son!
It's really rough for me to come down to your level.
Have you thought of taking classes from a 5 y/o to help you?
Yeah nothing is more terrible than your ignorance in action you idiot..

The reason you are an idiot democrat.. You are nor smart enough to be anything else...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908432 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you claiming Congress declared war son?
On who?
Romania in 1942, I believe that was the last country the United States declared war on along with Bulgaria and Hungary June 5, 1942.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#908433 May 21, 2013
Thanks libturds for my daily chuckle. You folks are batsht. :-)

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#908434 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They understood the intel bushie gave them son.
Besides, there is only one individual who has power over the military.
Care to guess since you obviously don't know how America works, son?
I'm not your son. I'm old enough to be your mother and probably your "younger-looking" grandmother...pipsqueak.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908435 May 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Time to go home soon. I wonder if the drones will be hunting for me. I'm going to take a different car and go a different way to a different destination and drink beer there until I don't worry about Obama's drones.
Someting for tomorrow....
Why the f**k do you morons call yourselves "liberals" and "progressives" when you're promoting medieval conservative draconian philosophy and causing everything you touch to regress?
Flack you were speaking about ghosts and paranoia....
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#908436 May 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How exactly does it fall on Clinton, when to make those type of adjustments something has to happen to prove that the Humvee's needed armor. If you don't remember, "there were no wars under Clinton's watch, just a booming economy." Clinton fell in between 2 Republican presidents named Bush. America was at war under the watch of both of them. The man in the middle (Clinton), a democrat steps in office, no wars & an economy jumping. It's called logic DB Writer. You should try it some times instead of always deflecting the self deserving blame on a man even republicans look up to!
You're not supposed to know anything NJ raider..

The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

Yet wide spread opinion among you idiot and blacks? Race Trumps Common Sense....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908437 May 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How exactly does it fall on Clinton, when to make those type of adjustments something has to happen to prove that the Humvee's needed armor. If you don't remember, "there were no wars under Clinton's watch, just a booming economy." Clinton fell in between 2 Republican presidents named Bush. America was at war under the watch of both of them. The man in the middle (Clinton), a democrat steps in office, no wars & an economy jumping. It's called logic DB Writer. You should try it some times instead of always deflecting the self deserving blame on a man even republicans look up to!
Bah, he's DBWriter, he doesn't need proof and he certainly isn't going to apply any logic.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908438 May 21, 2013
Fox News has to be pissed at this tornado business, they must be itching to get back to Benghazi/IRS coverage. Damnit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... 1 hr STOP 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr silly rabbit 313,657
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr AllPhartx 32,818
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,490
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 14 Into The Night 11,123
More from around the web