Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906859 May 19, 2013
Reported Ghost home town of Canyon Lake going belly up financially, closing fire station.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906860 May 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Can't answer a simple question. It's why the Tea Party is losing ground and significance in U S party politics .
Republicans hold the House and will pick up the Senate in 2014 as the scandal-ridden Obama mob goes down in flames.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#906861 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Obama was doing during the Benghazi incident is obviously too embarrassing to be made public.
Heres a hint.

FORE.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906862 May 19, 2013
<quoted text> Stay on page, wake up!, I was referring to I R S acting commissioner Steven Miller's testimony to Congress and the Inspector General's report that indeed it was republican-backed austerity cuts to the I R S department that created the problem in the first place.
Miller is a criminal who should be drawn and quartered.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906863 May 19, 2013
<quoted text> Stay on page, wake up!, I was referring to I R S acting commissioner Steven Miller's testimony to Congress and the Inspector General's report that indeed it was republican-backed austerity cuts to the I R S department that created the problem in the first place.
Barrack Obama's statement is the official statement.
Miller was looking for excuses for his mishandling

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906864 May 19, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
Looks like "poop" has left us. He is on his way back to rehab. Before he went back he had lunch with the governor of Maryland, to remind of his sacred duty tofuck over the producers. To ensure that those with their hands out are not disappointed. "poop" got tired of getting his azz handed to him by nearly all the posters who responded to the crap he spews. In the last few days "poop" posted nearly 200 times, those who know he is an idiot called him out nearly 275 times. One thing in "poops" favor, out of every 15 posts directed at "poops" idiocy, 1 poster agreed with him. "poop" say thanks to "silly", "dem", "lincoln" etal, and some of the other loons on this thread.
Peace
KMA
Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley is a great man! He helped get passed one of the toughest gun sanity laws on the books to keep crack down on illegal gun sellers and provide an honest market for honest gun and ammo businesses. Also, O'Malley's Genuine Progress Indicator economic program is a stroke of genius. http://www.green.maryland.gov/mdgpi/images/HO...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906865 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is answering a direct question about anything so difficult for this admin.
Because everything about Obama is a lie and corrupt to the core.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906866 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans hold the House and will pick up the Senate in 2014 as the scandal-ridden Obama mob goes down in flames.
Even Dick Armey is running away from the Tea Party as fast as he can and carrying away with him a nifty $8 million dollars golden parachute package.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906867 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is answering a direct question about anything so difficult for this admin.
lol! Why do cons keep looking for things that don't exist?

What a waste of time and American's money!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906868 May 19, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Heres a hint.
FORE.
Perhaps he was playing golf, but my hunch is that it was something much worse than that. After all, he readily admitted to playing golf during the bin Laden raid.

Homosexual liaison is most likely.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906869 May 19, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Heres a hint.
FORE.
That's what bushie claimed he gave up to show support for the troops he sent to die for no reason at all.

And then he started golfing again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#906870 May 19, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Heres a hint.
FORE.
You know, this is exactly what bushie was doing for 30 days just prior to 9/11.

You obviously have the two mixed up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906871 May 19, 2013
March Against Obama and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Monsanto Protection Act awakening the republic
This new "Monsanto Protection Act" signed on March 26th, 2013 bu a sellout obama, gives executive powers to the USDA that grant permission to companies like Monsanto to sell its genetically modify seed to farmers without any judicial accountability.

http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/

Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906872 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Miller is a criminal who should be drawn and quartered.
You have to assume innocence and prove Steven Miller did anything wrong and you haven't done neither. Now, you favor vigilante 'justice' over faith in our American justice system. How infidel against American values can you be?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906873 May 19, 2013
<quoted text> Even Dick Armey is running away from the Tea Party as fast as he can and carrying away with him a nifty $8 million dollars golden parachute package.
Keep your focus on the Tea party while the Republican Party takes over the Congress.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906874 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>So, you saw all this with your own eyes? How can that be if you were the bodily fluid waste dumped in the glove compartment?
March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Monsanto Protection Act awakening the republic
This new "Monsanto Protection Act" signed on March 26th, 2013 by a sellout obama, gives executive powers to the USDA that grant permission to companies like Monsanto to sell its genetically modify seed to farmers without any judicial accountability.

http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/

Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#906875 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he was playing golf, but my hunch is that it was something much worse than that. After all, he readily admitted to playing golf during the bin Laden raid.
Why would you post that sht knowing that it's untrue.

silly rabbit?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906876 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality isn't criminal, but hypocrisy is a moral sin. You're now going against your own libertarian values by trying to impose your 'morality' into the law of the land.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906877 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your focus on the Tea party while the Republican Party takes over the Congress.
Without the Tea Party , a republican can't get elected to dog catcher. Go ask Christine O'Donnell if you doubt me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906878 May 19, 2013
Okay it seems the Left's defense of Miller is it is not illegal to hide things from congress.

Dan Pfeiffer was out saying "the law doesn't matter".

He did later decide to walk the comment back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Aura Mytha 233,042
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 24 min sam 201,186
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 28,451
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr The world is waiting 307,055
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 7 hr IBdaMann 2,731
Rashard Kelly's last-second putback gives No. 1... 11 hr dogman67156 1
Crossfire going to Nicaragua (Jan '08) Dec 22 arnoldodeigo 5
More from around the web