Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,618)

Showing posts 832,341 - 832,360 of1,072,451
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906334
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The U S ambassador's body wasn't 'left', it was carried home to America where the ambassador was given a proper burial with full honors for his meritorious service to his country.
Get some sleep, you aren't making sense

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906335
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Horns? Surely not the goatish kind, more likely a cuckold's...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
...and the halo he's photographed wearing is definitely not as fitting as the media hints it is. "I'm a perfect example of non-violence in action."(Obama). Funny how he takes credit for violence when he thinks it suits his agenda. Like the cowardly fluffer took down Osama with his own hands?
BTW, your avatar reminds me of Pretzels, Marshmallows and Thomas Alva Edison's first workable Light Bulb Filament.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906336
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

5

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The U S ambassador's body wasn't 'left', it was carried home to America where the ambassador was given a proper burial with full honors for his meritorious service to his country.
And then Hillary, Suzie Rice and the Boy Messiah desecrated the body with lies about some stupid YouTube video.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906337
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

An amusing quote

"When a clever man was stupid, he was stupid in a way a man who was stupid all the time could never hope to match, for the clever man's stupidity, drawing as it did on so much more knowledge, had a breadth and depth to it the run-of-the-mill fool found impossible to duplicate."
Harry Turtledove

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906338
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, your avatar reminds me of Pretzels, Marshmallows and Thomas Alva Edison's first workable Light Bulb Filament.
I was hoping it would evoke entirely different mental images, but oral light bulb moments are ok too. >:)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906339
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
We are only a silent and incompetent liberal media away from becoming a police state.
Do you recall that PBS (or NPR?) scandal a few years back when two guys suckered PBS's 2 top fundraisers into believing they were wealthy Arabs wishing to contribute millions to PBS?

The PBS jerks were recorded at dinner as they spoke and showed nothing but contempt for Middle America, Christians and Decency. She was some Hotsy-Totsy Eastern Liberal bi tch and he was a gay Coloradan snot with his husband/wife/bestiality-pet back home in Denver. It was an eye-opener to be remembered. Media today is Lying, Liberal and Propaganda.

I was in my car again yesterday listening to NPR. I loathe anything other than news and entertainment on my radio. Music is mindless irritation. NPR is the only source of uninterrupted news.

As I drove, an NPR 'Journalist' starts talking about Obama's great speaking abilities and his way of uplifting the spirits of his audiences. "Oh, Shit, I thought. The timing of this report is somewhat queer, don't you think? Right in the middle of the Magic Negro's scandalous expose', we have an NPR voice praising the Jerk-In-Chief!" He goes on giving snippets of Obama speechs....2008...2009...2011 at some Texas college....2012 at some black university...blah, blah, blah.... And it kept on and on and on and on....it must have been 5 minutes and I'm not exaggerating. I began thinking "Cut it, azzhole! Enough, already!" when he suddenly stops and says "And now, with these reports of scandal inside the Obama White House, young people across the country are left wondering if they can trust their own government. President Obama needs to focus in on those young people to help uplift them again".

I'm not kidding. This propaganda report was just one of probably hundreds on NPR sucking up to repair the President's image. Others like ABC are doing their part, too.

I am reminded now of why I have not given any money to NPR or PBS since once at a weak moment in my teens. I've grown up.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906340
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some sleep, you aren't making sense
Sleep deprivation is the least of his defects.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906341
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Whatever wrote:
An amusing quote
"When a clever man was stupid, he was stupid in a way a man who was stupid all the time could never hope to match, for the clever man's stupidity, drawing as it did on so much more knowledge, had a breadth and depth to it the run-of-the-mill fool found impossible to duplicate."
Harry Turtledove
True enough, but the world is built on rough stones by the labors of dumb brutes.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906342
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is quickly becoming yesterday's news and there will be another of the same ideology to replace him.
All Liberal-Progressives are dangerous as they walk in lock step. Their predictable behaviors are played through out the world. It is a handbook outlining how to destroy an economy, seize wealth, make the poor poorer and try to blame those who still have as the culprit rather the money gobbling government.
Here is an article about Argentina-
"Such is life in Argentina these days, where anyone and everyone is under the microscope to pay for President Christina Kirchner’s madness and economic totalitarianism. She’s made it illegal to spend money outside the country. Forced Argentines to hold rapidly deteriorating pesos. Imposed price controls and banned grocery coupons. Shut down dissent in the media."
http://nomadcapitalist.com/2013/05/15/this-is...
Reading through the article you see the same playbook being organized here.
Interesting. Side-show after side-show. The Magic Negro's got millions of 'em. Blame the wealthy - while he golfs with them and appoints them to his administration!

Liberal commoners are purely stupid.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906343
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I was hoping it would evoke entirely different mental images, but oral light bulb moments are ok too. >:)
Knots Landing?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906344
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You must really hate the American military , 4-Fer. I doubt very much that General Patton would ever act in the manner that you wanted him to act towards a superior officer, the Commander-in-Chief Barack Obama. If Patton in his wildest nightmare even contemplated such an action , he'd most likely fire his own pearl-handled service revolver at his own temple. You want all of the American dead;don't you private?
Your attempts at psychoanalysis are humorous.

But your attempts at political analysis are a real hoot!

:>
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906345
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you recall that PBS (or NPR?) scandal a few years back when two guys suckered PBS's 2 top fundraisers into believing they were wealthy Arabs wishing to contribute millions to PBS?
The PBS jerks were recorded at dinner as they spoke and showed nothing but contempt for Middle America, Christians and Decency. She was some Hotsy-Totsy Eastern Liberal bi tch and he was a gay Coloradan snot with his husband/wife/bestiality-pet back home in Denver. It was an eye-opener to be remembered. Media today is Lying, Liberal and Propaganda.
I was in my car again yesterday listening to NPR. I loathe anything other than news and entertainment on my radio. Music is mindless irritation. NPR is the only source of uninterrupted news.
As I drove, an NPR 'Journalist' starts talking about Obama's great speaking abilities and his way of uplifting the spirits of his audiences. "Oh, Shit, I thought. The timing of this report is somewhat queer, don't you think? Right in the middle of the Magic Negro's scandalous expose', we have an NPR voice praising the Jerk-In-Chief!" He goes on giving snippets of Obama speechs....2008...2009...2011 at some Texas college....2012 at some black university...blah, blah, blah.... And it kept on and on and on and on....it must have been 5 minutes and I'm not exaggerating. I began thinking "Cut it, azzhole! Enough, already!" when he suddenly stops and says "And now, with these reports of scandal inside the Obama White House, young people across the country are left wondering if they can trust their own government. President Obama needs to focus in on those young people to help uplift them again".
I'm not kidding. This propaganda report was just one of probably hundreds on NPR sucking up to repair the President's image. Others like ABC are doing their part, too.
I am reminded now of why I have not given any money to NPR or PBS since once at a weak moment in my teens. I've grown up.
It was funnier watching fart news and their disbelief when Romney lost.

They acted like they were political color idiots... oh wait, they were!

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906346
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Knots Landing?
With my luck, it could only end badly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald 's_Game

The audience might sleep through my muffled aria and I'd sorely miss *that* curtain call; frayed knots and all.
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906347
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was a far cry better than what we got - again.
The Democrats wouldn't be sweating bullets over Obamacare. It would have already been a thing of the past.
We wouldn't be where we are with 3 major scandals in a matter of days with a WH administration willing to lie, cheat, steal, whatever to protect their own asses instead of the ours.
Ronald McDonald could have managed the duties of government better.
Romney would have been a natural.
You blew it for all of us. Thanks.
Yeah sure nitwit. The people of Massachusetts had a taste of Romney's executive abilities and gave him a 37% approval rating when he left office. Obama beat Romney in his own home state 61-38%. What does it tell you when the people in the state you ran for four years reject you by such a huge margin?
These "scandals" you refer to are all as phony as a three dollar bill. The GOP has been going on about Benghazi since September and have yet to find anything and completely ignoring the fact that they're the ones who cut funds for diplomatic security.
As for the IRS "targeting" right wing groups that also doesn't rise to the level of scandal since each of these groups got their tax exempt status. No laws were broken. Of course you didn't have a problem with the previous administration using the IRS to harass Greenpeace, the NAACP and various churches for speaking out against the Iraq war did you?
The issue with the DOJ and the AP isn't a scandal either. Telecommunication companies responded to lawful subpoenas and provided lists of phone numbers only. No laws were broken unlike the previous administration's warrantless wire taps following 9/11.
All of these are GOP distractions to try and overshadow the fact that the economy is recovering despite their best efforts to crash it.
Romney is a natural alright, a natural sociopath who cares nothing about ordinary working people but only about himself and those like him.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906348
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It was funnier watching fart news and their disbelief when Romney lost.
They acted like they were political color idiots... oh wait, they were!
I suppose it is even funnier now to you that O'bama corrupted the elections in the United States. See everything we have been telling you for years is the truth. Every rumor about O'bama ends up being the truth. Now quit watching Fox and get back to your bath house ya hoo.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906349
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure nitwit. The people of Massachusetts had a taste of Romney's executive abilities and gave him a 37% approval rating when he left office. Obama beat Romney in his own home state 61-38%. What does it tell you when the people in the state you ran for four years reject you by such a huge margin?
These "scandals" you refer to are all as phony as a three dollar bill. The GOP has been going on about Benghazi since September and have yet to find anything and completely ignoring the fact that they're the ones who cut funds for diplomatic security.
As for the IRS "targeting" right wing groups that also doesn't rise to the level of scandal since each of these groups got their tax exempt status. No laws were broken. Of course you didn't have a problem with the previous administration using the IRS to harass Greenpeace, the NAACP and various churches for speaking out against the Iraq war did you?
The issue with the DOJ and the AP isn't a scandal either. Telecommunication companies responded to lawful subpoenas and provided lists of phone numbers only. No laws were broken unlike the previous administration's warrantless wire taps following 9/11.
All of these are GOP distractions to try and overshadow the fact that the economy is recovering despite their best efforts to crash it.
Romney is a natural alright, a natural sociopath who cares nothing about ordinary working people but only about himself and those like him.
The human capacity for self-delusion truly is remarkable.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906350
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, which one is you:
1955 Wake Forest Demon Deacons roster
Pitchers
1 John Stokoe
8 Ralph Adams
11 Bill Walsh
13 Lowell "Lefty" Davis
16 Jack McGinley
23 Buck Fichter
Infielders
3 Art Bonzagni
4 Lee Abbott
6 Harold Moore
10 Jack Bryant
12 Bill Barnes
15 Bob Waggoner
Outfielders
5 Tommy Cole
7 Luther McKeel
9 George Miller
17 Frank McRae
Catchers
19 Jim Horn
20 Bob Koontz
24 Linwood Holt
Now doesn't that prove that you lied like the lowlife weasel you have proven to be...If you have no clue then how could Tommy say that I wasn't on that team?/ DUH, The interest that you obsessed freaks have shown is very telling as to your total lack of things in life that are really important. While the truth is there is only one reason why you morons want that and that would be to harrass. I wouldn't give morons like 'Surprize' or simple minded Eed the time of day, they both are way to creepy.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906351
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The human capacity for self-delusion truly is remarkable.
Proveing only that the "FACTS" are so confusing to baggers that only a insult comes to mind when the facts arrive. That be bagger world.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906352
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Now doesn't that prove that you lied like the lowlife weasel you have proven to be...If you have no clue then how could Tommy say that I wasn't on that team?/ DUH, The interest that you obsessed freaks have shown is very telling as to your total lack of things in life that are really important. While the truth is there is only one reason why you morons want that and that would be to harrass. I wouldn't give morons like 'Surprize' or simple minded Eed the time of day, they both are way to creepy.
Stop acting liking an coward ass ghost.. Put up a link or shut the f*ck up and prove you are military...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#906353
May 19, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Proveing only that the "FACTS" are so confusing to baggers that only a insult comes to mind when the facts arrive. That be bagger world.
ghost still using his: "I am an idiot" defense... You are a dumb f*ck...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 832,341 - 832,360 of1,072,451
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••