Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#905200 May 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> 'not like social security where you basically pay into your account'? Every time I think you have hit a new high in stupid you manage to climb another rung. There is no account. Never was. Never will be. It's a tax just like Obamacare will be.
Funny, I get a letter from SS every now & then that informs me of what i"ve paid into the system & how much that gets me in monthly benefits.

That is my account.

I have a bank account. That doesn't mean I have a physical location in the bank where my money is.

Try to keep up Flack.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#905201 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Why wouldn't seniors want to organize after the way they lived before Social Security and Medicare existed? Seniors were once the poorest , most deprived and desolate social class in America. As Warren Rudman once said,'politics is too important to be left to the politicians.' Support AARP today!Check this out: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/norman%20ornstei...
You're responding to a woman who makes $15.00 an hour and just applied for Social Security. She's totally delusional, a water carrier for the rich.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905202 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't whine about Medicare. It is a good program.
Good grief Dave, try to follow at least your own train of thought.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905203 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us Aunt Batty__why do you think those Marines are stationed at the White House?
In your own words please.
Butlers?

Certainly not for security.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905204 May 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What is the purpose of the US Marine detachment at the White House?
So, it is okay for the Marines to be dishonored and used as umbrella stands?

You diss the working man and now spit on the military?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905205 May 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't the unions go into panic mode when they found out Obamacare was just another tax law? Or was it because of the skyrocketing premiums? Or the growing confusion over the exchanges and filing for Obamacare?
They went into panic mode over something. Just don't care enough to look it up right now.
Just think it's funny for whatever reason.
Unions received an exemption from Obamacare.

Special class, friends of Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905206 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Find that post where I said those monies went into the general fund. I'll be waiting.
When all else fails.. RealDave gets into a fetal position and cries idiot...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#905207 May 17, 2013
It looks like the Democrats are recruiting bears to attack & kill people now.

Wife who can't load shotgun uses it to club bear attacking husband

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/17/wisconsi...

So what's the latest? What the most recent story where a Democrat went berserk and started killing people? Last story I heard was the black Obama voter in New Orleans who shot 19 people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905208 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And what exactly have the REpublicans ever done or attempted to do besides ignore the healthcare crisis? Your party is out of touch on almost every issue that is good for fellow Americans, that's why you will never win another election for president in the next decade or two.
There is no "healthcare crisis" and never has been.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#905209 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
AARP advocates for old people.
Republicans want to ascrew over old people by privatizing SS & making Medicare a voucher program.
Ummmmmm.
That is not being political.
Obamacare is good for seniors.
Voucher programs - not so much.
AARP is a scam. Gee I wonder why where privatized SSI programs are used people get up to 3 times the monthly return of Social Security. AARP is political. The voucher program was a good start.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#905210 May 17, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party has been a total embarrassment to the Republicans and America. Nothing more than an extention of the NRA, Bigotry, anti women and Gays. Old white fanatics at work. Thank goodness they were only a splash in the pan.
and the Jewish Organizations that supported Republicans who also weren't approved--I suppose you say the same.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905211 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They support candidates that are for helping seniors.
Under the code, it is permissible top participate in political activities but political activities cam't be your major focus.
Try to keep up
Advocating for lower taxes is educational, not political.

Except that Democrats are always for higher taxes.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#905212 May 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Butlers?
Certainly not for security.
Realtime & Obama think the Marines are there as Shoe Shine Boys for Obama.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905213 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I get a letter from SS every now & then that informs me of what i"ve paid into the system & how much that gets me in monthly benefits.
That is my account.
I have a bank account. That doesn't mean I have a physical location in the bank where my money is.
Try to keep up Flack.
Good grief Dave, it is not an IRA where your monies is tucked into a special account named 'Davey'. It is a tax and people can withdraw more than they put in. It can also go bankrupt.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#905214 May 17, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Aunt Bettie Lou, how can you make icon judgements Before you even read the facts? That's dishonest.:-/
dishonest?? Obama bin Lying...

Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905215 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Find that post where I said those monies went into the general fund. I'll be waiting.
Can't find it, because you would never admit the truth.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#905216 May 17, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm impressed. Do you juggle and spin plates simultaneously while carnival barking?
Oh, stop lying. You are far better than anything I could possibly imagine doing in that regard. There are Azzholes and then there are Trained Azzholes. You are the latter.

"Trained" is a double entendre in your case, puppy.

You could polish every knob in the White House and then slide down the bannisters until midnight.

..just love that knob at the bottom, eh?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#905217 May 17, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. This is a why bother comment.
Great! Keep it up. Why bother?

Go sit on your thumb.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#905218 May 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my account.
Try to keep up Flack.
Ask them to give you the money in your "account" and let us know the response.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#905219 May 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Read all the intellect in this post.
You have turned into the biggest crybaby on here in record time...You love to give but are a real lightweight when it comes to taking. I'll bet most all you baggers wet your pants until you were in the 8th grade, but then again I kinda doubt you got that far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Eagle 12 229,969
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 18 min babynoelle 445
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr Earthling-1 1,495
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 27,911
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr cpeter1313 306,214
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Oct 17 Mary Downformore 201,187
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE