Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
829,261 - 829,280 of 1,079,012 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>

Young people don't think beyond the momemt
Only those who received defective parenting.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

GREY GHOST wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how would we make that area a secured compound, and why would we not bring him to justice? So giving your ridiculous theory why was he and his men still armed along with all of the info that was also gathered. Obama did exactly as he should...Kill the bastard and dump him at sea as is Muslem custom. Thinking logically is obviously not your forte.
Just where did I say we had him in a secure area? I said he was contained. Bring him to justice? Making a matyr would have been the worse thing at the time. It was better that he fell off the Earth into obscurity.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, in a perfect world that would be so. Humans aren't perfect and there are a lot of dumb people, just look at eman for instance.
Young people don't think beyond the momemt
I do understand that. But women used to have to own up to the consequences of irresponsible behavior - by keeping the baby they created or giving it up for adoption. Of course, there was always the option of going to New York which at one time was the only state who performed abortions legally.

You can't even use the excuse of back alley abortions. Abortion clinics have their own horror stories. Look at Gosnell. He's just one who got caught.

I know you won't click on this link because you wouldn't like what you're reading.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/05/08/idU...

But I'd love to get your reaction.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> I'll refresh your memory of this IRS scandal. It is about a conservative appointee IRS Commissioner Shulmin attempting to cover-up the IRS targeting teabagger tax payer groups and individuals . Why would he do it? We all know about the deep antagonism between the old guard Establishment Republicans( teabaggers call them 'RINOs') and the upstart young Turks Tea Party republicans. Think, woman, think!
FLASHBACK: NBC's Dr. Nancy Orders Obama's IRS to Go After Catholic Bishops

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens...

It's going to get worse back porch...and why would they go after the Orthodox Jews...oh right, because they don't support O'bama.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Naaahhh, that's just your period; silly
lol
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One other thing.
The Obama plan to put women in combat units is a joke.
You're well off base (uninformed) on that subject Galt.

Per usual.

Women found themselves in combat in BushCo's Iraq war didn't they?

Unexpectedly perhaps? How would that be different in a Syria or a N Korea?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Fox News to Liberals is Like Kryptonite to Superman!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the articles on FoxNews are AP stories, like the one Galt posted earlier on wind turbines killing rare birds.
Are those stories wrong as well just because Fox picks them up?
I didn't say all their stories were embellished on.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only those who received defective parenting.
Republicans?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> SHHHH! You're going to confuse him. That doesn't fit the play book.
Isn't there some cheap Chinese made crap you should be purchasing at Walmart right about now?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just where did I say we had him in a secure area? I said he was contained. Bring him to justice? Making a matyr would have been the worse thing at the time. It was better that he fell off the Earth into obscurity.
LOL! You have completely lost your fcking mind. Must be all the lead from the Chinese made crap you purchase from Walmart which helps support your Communist Chinese overlords.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Lame duck buck wrote:
<quoted text> What killed the Kurdish people, fart gas? Smh@ DUMBFCUKS.
How can you call somebody dumbf cks, when you don't even know what you're talking about? First Reagan have him the WMDs when he did use them on his people. Second, that happened so long before 2001 so, Bush wasn't talking about those WMDs. Not to mention, Bush 41 bombed everything in Iraq in 92", & Clinton bombed his military capabilities, facilities, storages ect...in 98". There was no WMDs to speak of!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if Bin Laden was hiding in the Sudan, Bush would have still invaded Afghanistan??
Really.
Or the idea Bin Laden was in Afghanistan was the reason Bush invaded there instead of the other countries known to have harbored terrorist groups.
Bush did invade another country harboring international terrorists: Iraq.
The reason we had a military presence in Afghanistan is because Afghanistan attacked us and started a war. If it were some other country other than Afghanistan that started a war with us, we would have dealt with that country. But, it was Afghanistan that attacked us, not some other country.
In reality, it was the Arab Wahhabist jihad that attacked us. Afghanistan was the country that allowed itself to be where the attack came from. To fight the war they started, you have to fight them, and they come from every Arab country in the world. Pick the country best suited for success.
Mission accomplished.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Eric Holder hides his butt from DOJ AP spying by Obama Administration - the most "transparent " administration in history, so say the Liberals.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/14/ho...

Liberals claims Obama Administration does not spy on anyone!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>I do understand that. But women used to have to own up to the consequences of irresponsible behavior - by keeping the baby they created or giving it up for adoption. Of course, there was always the option of going to New York which at one time was the only state who performed abortions legally.

You can't even use the excuse of back alley abortions. Abortion clinics have their own horror stories. Look at Gosnell. He's just one who got caught.

I know you won't click on this link because you wouldn't like what you're reading.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/05/08/idU...

But I'd love to get your reaction.
Adoption?

Why adopt when you can kill?

Let the hundred thousand Americans looking to adopt to go to Russia instead!

See? There are not enough babies to adopt in America thanks to the Liberal baby killers that couples HAVE TO go to China and Russia to adopt!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Many of whom were National Guard and Enlisted Reserve troops that never dreamed they'd be sent off to war, some on multiple tours.
Have you ever looked into how many of the US casualties were caused by IED's after the "mission accomplished" celebration?
Where was that celebration again?
Bullshit.
80 percent of all people who served in Vietnam were not drafted.
If you were in the reserves, the only way you would be sent to Vietnam is if you ignored your monthly requirement to spend one weekend with your reserve unit, and they activated you because you were too lazy to make just one weekend a month on duty.
No reserve unit was activated and sent to Vietnam. NONE. NADA. ZERO.
If you were drafted, and you were sent overseas, you were sent to Germany.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush did invade another country harboring international terrorists: Iraq.
The reason we had a military presence in Afghanistan is because Afghanistan attacked us and started a war. If it were some other country other than Afghanistan that started a war with us, we would have dealt with that country. But, it was Afghanistan that attacked us, not some other country.
In reality, it was the Arab Wahhabist jihad that attacked us. Afghanistan was the country that allowed itself to be where the attack came from. To fight the war they started, you have to fight them, and they come from every Arab country in the world. Pick the country best suited for success.
Mission accomplished.
Who were these international terrorists being hardbored in Iraq? When did Afghanistan attack us?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like teabaggers are blaming their own GOP. Is there more updates on the infighting and power struggles inside the Republican party? "The Ohio Tea Party is blasting the Ohio Republican Party (ORP) for raising money off the IRS’ recent apology for applying extra scrutiny to “Tea Party” and “Patriot” groups who sought nonprofit status.

“After using TEA Party and social conservative groups to help elect Republicans who have failed to represent our conservative views and values, the ORP is now attempting to use the illegal targeting of TEA Party groups by the IRS to raise money for itself,” said Tom Zawistowski, executive director of the Portage County TEA Party, in a statement.“They are doing so under the totally false claim that the ORP will in any way help our Liberty Groups fight the IRS. They can’t and they won’t. I find that totally classless.”

Zawistowski ran to be the chairman of the ORP in March but was soundly defeated by establishment candidate Matt Borges. After his loss, Zawistowski said the state’s Tea Partiers “would either find a political party to join or we would start one of our own.” Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/ohio-tea-party-to... Can a political party secede from itself?:-D
Anything to defend Obama!!!

Looks like Fetch Almighty just schooled you on reality!!!

Pelosi did requested Obama to use IRS as a political tool to punish anyone with different points of views!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Fox News to Liberals is Like Kryptonite to Superman!!
Thumps up!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

you know what is going on when you see President Obama say this:

The whole issue of talking points, frankly, throughout this process has been a sideshow. What we have been very clear about throughout was that immediately after this event happened we were not clear who exactly had carried it out, how it had occurred, what the motivations were.

translation: STOP LOOKING AT WHAT I DID, AND START LOOKING AT THE PEOPLE ACCUSING ME OF WRONGDOING.

Weve seen this tactic before:THE VAST RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY.

We know the presidents claim that there was confusion is FALSE, because EVERYONE ON THE GROUND WAS CLEARLY TELLING THEIR BOSSES THAT THIS WAS A TERROR ATTACK FROM THE BEGINNING.

No one in Benghazi or Libya was saying this was a protest as a result of a YouTube video. Where did that idea come from? Who within the administration decided to take accurate information and start inserting inaccurate information?

The president continues:
It happened at the same time as we had seen attacks on U.S. embassies in Cairo as a consequence of this film. And nobody understood exactly what was taking place during the course of those first few days.

No, the folks on the ground understood what was taking place. They just said so before Congress and a lot of television cameras. WHY IS THE PRESIDENT CONFUSED ABOUT THIS?

Obama continues:
And the fact that this keeps on getting churned out, frankly, has a lot to do with political motivations. Weve had folks who have challenged Hillary Clintons integrity, Susan Rices integrity, Mike Mullen and Tom Pickerings integrity. Its a given that mine gets challenged by these same folks. Theyve used it for fundraising.

The motivations and/fundraising of those who disagree with you are irrelevant to whether or not youre telling the truth, Mr. President.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 36 min Forum 305,076
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr CunningLinguist 224,019
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,649
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••