Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,421)

Showing posts 828,401 - 828,420 of1,032,969
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>OH GAWD, you have been posting this same story for over 3 years. How's that working out for ya?
LOL.. Great observation.. Has taken leosnana nearly 3 years to get the punctuation nearly perfect...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
none of you conservatives care about all of those killed in Iraq, so what's the big deal with one ambassador?
yeah i know....Bush(R), Obama(D).
hypocrites. FOXbot hypocrites. ugh.
We care as much about the deaths of innocents and soldiers who died in the fight for right in Iraq just as much as in Afghanistan and Pakistan the past four years.

It's about being lied to.

What's wrong with you anyway?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
This is interesting: http://www.bocaraton.com/index.aspx...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Is it a Cover-Up? My take, if you lie to avoid the Truth itís a Cover-Up, if you change the Transcript from Terrorist Attack to a Spontaneous Attack cause by a Video itís a Cover-Up, in my opinion itís a Cover-Up!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
http://www.bocaagency.com/MLS/CommunityNameLi...
http://www.yellowpages.com/boca-raton-fl/trai...
http://local.yahoo.com/FL/Boca+Raton/Real+Est...
I tried finding a photo of you standing in your pigsty wearing your 1957 4H Tu Tu but no luck so far. Google and Bing do have policies in place regarding obscenity.
Oh, well those are outside of the Boca Raton City limits, that's not typical of Boca Raton at all. But, what would you know?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What relevance does your interesting link on Broward County fairs have here? Boca Raton is in Palm Beach County.
...and ??????
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We care as much about the deaths of innocents and soldiers who died in the fight for right in Iraq just as much as in Afghanistan and Pakistan the past four years.
It's about being lied to.
What's wrong with you anyway?
liberals like sonifiller choose to remain loyal to their abuser. Their lives have been stolen (kidnapped) and become property of the state...

A psychological condition where liberals become sympathetic towards the kidnapper or terrorist, in which liberals develop emotional attachment with the abuser or controlling entity.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Sure there are, but you insist on calling them 'mobile home' parks.
Maybe lily lives in the back of the laundromat working part-time as a blow dyer.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is interesting: http://www.bocaraton.com/index.aspx...
Yes, Galt Mile is in Ft. Lauderdale, dummy. The type of county fair with animals and rides etc is held in W. Palm Beach, it's called the South Country Fair; the other one is Broward County Fair, held in Ft. Lauderdale. We don't have county fairs with animals and fat rednecks with tatoos stuffing their faces with cotton candy and corndogs here. Sorry Buford, nice try. Doesn't exist.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Is it a Cover-Up? My take, if you lie to avoid the Truth itís a Cover-Up, if you change the Transcript from Terrorist Attack to a Spontaneous Attack cause by a Video itís a Cover-Up, in my opinion itís a Cover-Up!!
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best for the past 8 months LIE...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If George W. Bush and his administration had even been suspected of lying to the public about something of this magnitude to protect his political edge in an upcoming election - even without proof - you and Lily would have had your pitchforks out and storming the castle not just calling for his impeachment but his disembowelment.
The propagandists would be demanding his and everyone else's head brought to them on a platter and their bloody heads would be on the front page of every newspaper indefinitely.
We would have seen nothing but congressional hearings on every major network even before October 1 24/7 and Democrats having fits of anger wanting to impeach every Republican on Capital Hill.
You know it just as much as I and Lily and everyone else knows it.
Oh please, I will repeat: this Benghazi story is nothing, no one cares, it happened, it's over, no one is going to resign, no one will be impeached. You're pathetic.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You close with 'oink'. Dies that make you a pig?
Peace
No, it makes you dies
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, well those are outside of the Boca Raton City limits, that's not typical of Boca Raton at all. But, what would you know?
You are a liar lily.. Boca Raton has trailer parks and ghettos...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake. All of NYC South seems like one big mess.
http://www.southfloridafair.com/
That little girl holding lily in the lower left corner is cute.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>At any age__I can't believe that her hubby and kid haven't pulled her topix privileges __maybe they'd rather she be online than have to listen to her.
She's suffering from Glen Beck detachment syndrome I suspect.
Just shows the power of propaganda. I hear people in waiting rooms here and there complaining because the TVs are not tuned in to Fox; they mumble to each other about CNN, they're going to take our guns away, blah, blah blah, same shyt we see on here. It's an amazing phenomenon. She said her husband likes to fly remote control planes in parking lots or something!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, it makes you dies
This room is littered with leftwinger threats of violence, terrorist threats, wishing harm, suffering and death on others...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Just shows the power of propaganda. I hear people in waiting rooms here and there complaining because the TVs are not tuned in to Fox; they mumble to each other about CNN, they're going to take our guns away, blah, blah blah, same shyt we see on here. It's an amazing phenomenon. She said her husband likes to fly remote control planes in parking lots or something!!
It's now official: the Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.

In today's culture of violence, the identity of a perpetrator is a political issue, especially when a crime is committed by a deranged liberal. According to the Daily News, "What the neighbors saw was terrifying and dehumanizing: Naked women on dog leashes, crawling in the dirt in Ariel Castros backyard a deranged liberal. A lady clutching an infant and pounding on a window for help."

When a real act of war on women is perpetrated by a Democrat voter Ariel Castro, in the manner that even the most zealous Democrat strategist couldn't have dreamed up in their worst nightmares -- involving abduction, imprisonment, rape, torture, malnutrition, beatings while pregnant, and killing babies -- then only do democrats think the party affiliation is not relevant.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
A lie, by any other name, would smell just as bead.

lily, by any other name, would still lie as bad.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, Galt Mile is in Ft. Lauderdale, dummy. The type of county fair with animals and rides etc is held in W. Palm Beach, it's called the South Country Fair; the other one is Broward County Fair, held in Ft. Lauderdale. We don't have county fairs with animals and fat rednecks with tatoos stuffing their faces with cotton candy and corndogs here. Sorry Buford, nice try. Doesn't exist.
...and your point is..????
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>This room is littered with leftwinger threats of violence, terrorist threats, wishing harm, suffering and death on others...
People like lily are nothing more than animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 828,401 - 828,420 of1,032,969
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min IPSEC 216,525
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 31 min PEE PEE PETE 26,079
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr not a playa1965 303,199
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••