Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#902014 May 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
irony alert!!
Rubio Calls On IRS Commissioner To Resign
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
and here it comes.....
Commissioner Douglas H. Shulman, who was appointed by President Bush in 2008 and held by President Obama, left the agency in Nov. 9, 2012. Any pre-election misconduct would have had to occur on his watch.
"He was Deputy IRS Commissioner when all this occurred," 
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902015 May 13, 2013
Dickhoitz wrote:
<quoted text> No one gives a flying flick!
Ghost in drag.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#902016 May 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again. The Benghazi lies and coverup and the targeting of conservatives by the IRS isn't going away. Sorry to burst your Fox-fixated bubble.
This from NBC today.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/13...
Okay, since I know most liberals won't even bother clicking on the link, here's a recap of this article by NBC today:

"The White House’s terrible, horrible Friday spills over: Everything that happened last Friday -- the reporting on the revisions to the Benghazi talking points, the news that the IRS had targeted conservative groups, reporters pummeling White House Press Secretary Jay Carney at his briefing -- represented the White House’s worst day since the first presidential debate. And it all spilled over to the Sunday shows and today’s news.

"Sen. Dianne Feinstein alluded to on 'Meet the Press' yesterday when NBC’s David Gregory asked her what she would have liked to see Obama or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton do different after Benghazi.'Oh, to move faster. To say,‘Yes, this was in fact a terrorist act.’ I mean, it was so evident.'”

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/13...

It gets worse as you keep reading.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902017 May 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
By your logic; the government should institute forced marriage and stone people to death for having sex before marriage!
Oh yes, the rightwing authoritarian at his finest.
Then you can hire sex police to make sure no one is doing it; they can knock on doors; "papers please?"
"Book 'em Danno, these two aren't married"
Galt does not want the government to do anything on this subject, or any other. In black teenagers want to ruin their lives for momentary pleasure, that's their choice.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#902018 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In your best scenario, Hillary's best was not good enough.
Performance counts, not effort.
And the Republican performance for eight years met your rigid requirements, huh Vacuum head?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902019 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh groovy, rikitikitavitictictic woke up.
Wow! You can't make this sht up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902020 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I doubt any of these goobers watched it. It was a good interview.
An interview of Susan Rice asking penetrating questions would have been much more informative.

Namely, is she a liar, stupid, or just plain gullible?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#902021 May 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX myths aren't going to change anything beyond more aversion to FOX myths.
Neither will denying reality, by trying to view things behind rose colored glasses!

1.Immigration and the application of national security (lack of) policies, now SUCK.
2.That nightmare for working class people known as Obammercare-SUCKS.
3. The wasted BILLIONs of bail outs of FAILOUTS via BAD choices of past proven NON efficient means of energy production-SUCKS.
4. And the continual around every new turn displays of incompetence in action-SUCKS.

CHRISTIE et al for POTUS 2016!
Maybe things will suck less then!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902022 May 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no coverup.
just FOX. and ratings. and money. and old gullible white folks.
You forgot abc, cnn, nbc and cbs.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#902023 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shooting down a domestic airliner is far different than blowing up a bunch of Muslims in Benghazi. There was zero warning on the first three planes. But we were apparently prepared to shoot down the fourth plane.
There was no downside in blowing the crap out of Benghazi, even after we knew that the Americans were dead. Send a message, the only message that those people understand.
Most liberals just don't seem to get radical Islamists aren't afraid to die and are more than ready to die if it means killing more innocents. Neither do they get there are some things worth dying for; namely, getting rid of radical Islamists who aren't afraid to die.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#902024 May 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Galt has class....As well as poise and dignity. Dave? not so much, it seems.
Idiotic post of the day, week and month. No one has a right to be that stupid. "BUT RIGHTIES".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902025 May 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A couple of these goobers had no clue who the guy is or that he was a Bush appointee.
Did they ask Benedict Arnold Gates if the video story ever had any credibility?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#902026 May 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not replying to Peppy because as soon as I commit and respond, he runs off again.
I do like Peppy. Very funny guy. Just elusive.
Hi Peppy - if you're still here.
Pat Buchanan Calls For ‘Southern Strategy' Against Latinos, Immigrants

Pat Buchanan has a plan to win more white voters for the GOP

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/12/pat-...
Lincoln

United States

#902027 May 13, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Galt's post was quite pointed and insightful. Why didn't you answer his question? "By your logic, why bother with marriage at all, straight or homosexual? Just screw away, like ghetto bunnies."
So...why bother with a definition? Someone else is bound to come up with a different version. Are you going to be the one who excludes them and denies them their rights?
"ghetto bunnies" :-(
I have defended you as Not racist.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902028 May 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure, i'm the dumb one.
you can't even see a compliment which would have lead one to believe that i understood exactly what you were saying.
so i now rescind the compliment. you're a dumbazz.
That's better...sort of
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#902029 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Drones
Like most other "Benghazi critics" your impression of military operations is cartoonish.

To say the least!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#902030 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Warren is the only Democrat more leftwing than Obama, and likely a closeted lesbian.
No one could be more Queer than your miserable azz. And we all enjoy your daily proof of that.
Lincoln

United States

#902031 May 13, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
(Right, Grampy is responding to trolls today)
New grandson is doing great. He's coming over in about an hour with his mom.
I remember watching the cicadas swarm at the PGA Memorial a few years back in Dublin Ohio. Here in CT we get some cicadas hatching every year. They are not all on the same 17 year cycle. This year's cicada din won't be as bad as it was 17 years ago, only because my hearing is worse than it was then...
Good news regarding new grandson. Congratulations
-
A.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902032 May 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"He was Deputy IRS Commissioner when all this occurred," 
....then they promoted him.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#902033 May 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>IMO the IRS would be correct to examine those or any other groups that begin forming around the nation at warp speed. There were dozens of TeaParty and 9/12 groups that popped up right here in my area and the sole purpose for many was to collect money in some way be it at rallies, online or via snail mail.
Will add that the focus on "constitution" is nothing new and aimed directly at the anti tax nutjobs known as "sovereign citizens."
Realtime supports use of IRS as a political Gestapo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 min Bruin For Life 27,383
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Bozo the Clown 227,463
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr KiMare 200,958
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 305,611
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••