Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#901985 May 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Stop Seeing Benghazi Through the 2016 Campaign Lens
A thorough account of everyone’s actions that night may leave Clinton looking awful, or the facts may reveal she did the best she could in difficult circumstances. The point is that we don’t really know right now....
Let the facts of this investigation lead us to the conclusion, not the other way around.
http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/3...
In your best scenario, Hillary's best was not good enough.

Performance counts, not effort.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#901986 May 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
[sigh]
i give. after dealing with these wanna-be smartazzes i'm not up to dealing with a real one.
Where's leo when you need her. Maybe she can explain to you what "cartoonish" was referring to, and maybe she could define "sort of" for you. I honestly thought you weren't this much of a dumbass. i was wrong.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#901987 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but Deval Patrick might.
Galt does not pick on mentally challenged individuals, with the exception of Real Dave.
Galt has class....As well as poise and dignity. Dave? not so much, it seems.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#901988 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Gates is retired and out of the loop.
Gates would never have invaded Normandy because it was far too dangerous.
HUH?

Oh hell, they're all trashed this morning.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#901989 May 13, 2013
Quote Of The Day: Pat Robertson Says Planned Parenthood Founder Wants To “Lead Black People Toward Euthanasia, THE LIBERAL AGENDA HURTS BLACKS
Televangelist Pat Robertson slammed Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger on Wednesday, saying her writings advocated a plan to drive minorities “toward euthanasia.”

“Go back and read her writings,” Robertson said on “The 700 Club.”“What Margaret Sanger believed was there were defective, genetically defective people. They were Roman Catholics, they were evangelical protestants, they were Southern Europeans, they were Latinos and especially, they were African Americans.” Robertson went on to say Sanger wanted to find a “highly respected” leader in those communities to be the spokesman for Planned Parenthood in order to “lead the black people toward euthanasia.”

Robertson also compared Sanger to “the Nazis,” who he said “found people that they thought were defective and they wanted to sterilize them and of course, ultimately murder them.” It’s not the first time Robertson has compared Sanger to Nazis. In April, he said Sanger “set the stage for Adolf Hitler.”Hmmmm and here’s what Sanger had to say in response to Robertson’s allegations:

The infamous out of context quote that she wanted to find prominent Negro physicians to help with birth control in the South was to counteract Black fears of birth control so that Black women could control their family size just as whites were doing.
These statements by Robertson are part of a long pattern of falsehoods and distortions by the anti-birth control crowd who have no valid arguments against birth control, so they resort to smearing a women who has been dead for a half century.

She did endorse compulsory sterilization in limited circumstances but in general opposed it as much as she opposed compulsory motherhood.

She said:“Compulsory motherhood is the cornerstone of the subjection of women and the subjection of women is the basis of all the evils of over-population. Birth is the woman’s problem, and she must be put in a position to solve it for herself. She must have the right to her own body, and the right to choose when she will bear a child. If this right be made absolutely hers, there will be an end to the bearing of children for whom the world has no room and no opportunities; there will be an end to the bearing of diseased and defective children…”

WELL SHE FOUND THAT DOCTOR IN PHILLY
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#901990 May 13, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
There's plenty of blame on BOTH sides of that historical aisle.
The questions should be-
What as a nation, are we going to about CHANGING the REAL issues that contributed to such, now?
(Hint: IMMIGRATION reform/more stringent adherence, and LESS Slackerticing would be a start)
Oh groovy, rikitikitavitictictic woke up.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#901991 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be unfair. But those who are interested in education are intimidated by the prevailing ghetto culture that demeans education and glorifies decadence, drugs, and crime.
Agree.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#901992 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth will emerge despite the Obama coverup.
there is no coverup.

just FOX. and ratings. and money. and old gullible white folks.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#901993 May 13, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
There's plenty of blame on BOTH sides of that historical aisle.
The questions should be-
What as a nation, are we going to about CHANGING the REAL issues that contributed to such, now?
(Hint: IMMIGRATION reform/more stringent adherence, and LESS Slackerticing would be a start)
FOX myths aren't going to change anything beyond more aversion to FOX myths.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#901994 May 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit trying to prove you're drunk. We believe you.
Sure thing skippy: "wr specisl marroon"

What's so "specisl" about you is that you're so damn dumb that you don't even know it.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#901995 May 13, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Peppy! Homer has gone completely over the libtard cliff!!!
I'm not replying to Peppy because as soon as I commit and respond, he runs off again.

I do like Peppy. Very funny guy. Just elusive.

Hi Peppy - if you're still here.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#901996 May 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ready to roll?
like fighter jets that could have shot down passenger jets before they flew into very tall buildings?
just more failed renegade fascist anarchy?
Shooting down a domestic airliner is far different than blowing up a bunch of Muslims in Benghazi. There was zero warning on the first three planes. But we were apparently prepared to shoot down the fourth plane.

There was no downside in blowing the crap out of Benghazi, even after we knew that the Americans were dead. Send a message, the only message that those people understand.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#901997 May 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, Brotha....lookie here in Michigan where many urban-cooked school districts are calling on Lansing to bail them out for many MILLIONS. Deetroit, Saginaw, Flint, Pontiac....the list is big and getting bigger every day.
Which means that all of the responsible school districts elsewhere are being funded by taxpayers, too, who are now told to also pay for black school district malfeasance.
The bow is going to break very soon.
Didja know that the inept, crooked DEEtroit City Council called in their 'big guns' Teeny Weeny Alvin Sharpton and greazy "Reverend' Jesse to play their skin game here but to no avail?
They even publicly called on Eric Racist Holder and the Boy Messiah to intervene and bring the weight of the entire Federal Justice Dept. down on Governor Rick Snyder....but nothing happened:]
Deetroit's School board is even more corrupt than Deetroit's City Council. As time passes, they become increasingly irrelevant as the Governor's appointed EM's shove them aside, roll up their sleeves and fix things.
Nice post. Agree.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#901998 May 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's leo when you need her. Maybe she can explain to you what "cartoonish" was referring to, and maybe she could define "sort of" for you. I honestly thought you weren't this much of a dumbass. i was wrong.
LOL! This is rich!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#901999 May 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Galt has class....As well as poise and dignity. Dave? not so much, it seems.
Right, like "dykes with spikes"?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902000 May 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're "specisl" LOL!!! Go back to bed, your fingers are sliding off the keys.
Lily the lush is trying her hand at spelling nazi. This will be very amusing.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#902001 May 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The forum dummy declares that someone is smarter! Classic.
You don't even know what we are talking about. Too funny.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#902002 May 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure, i'm the dumb one.

you can't even see a compliment which would have lead one to believe that i understood exactly what you were saying.

so i now rescind the compliment. you're a dumbazz.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#902003 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By your logic, why bother with marriage at all, straight or homosexual? Just screw away, like ghetto bunnies.
Yep, thats what they want to do. Breed bastards.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#902004 May 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps a much more sinister plot than you think.
Think Vince Foster.
Past failed foreign policies of that previous amdin were already in mind. Strong budgetary commendables, but quite weak and a little TOO liberal in the foreign policy area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 15 min Patriot AKA Bozo 2,675
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 28,387
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 232,891
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Cali Girl 2014 201,167
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr The world is waiting 306,982
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 3 hr Roy The Boy 688
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web