Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,350)

Showing posts 826,981 - 827,000 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"phkface carol"? Slow down on those beers, drunk!
Troll games__f off loser troll.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When Clinton Lied... America Died... President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.
"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.
Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.
Clinton Starts war with Iraq because of Nuclear weapons you idiot...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lol! I'm laughing because, you're calling me an idiot, yet you're posting links for an event that happened in 1998, as for reason of Bush's invasion in 2001! Dumass, they're 2 different events! Now, lets use your dumass logic & say, they're connected. You might want to find a link for this! Clinton didn't feel the need to invade, he only sent air strikes to destroy all of Saddam's capabilities of reverse engineering the weapons given to him by Reagan in the first place. So if Clinton destroyed Saddam's weapons program just 3yrs prior, & the UN inspectors repeatedly found nothing, why did Bush jump the gun & invade. I understand you memory ain't what it use to be, so you might want to find a link before responding. Lol! Dumass!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The global warming scam is a big moneymaker.
So the Latrobe chimp gets banned for his disgusting remarks last week and goes right back to being John Galt.

Still using the CA IP from Latrobe, PA, eh nitwit??

You're not fooling anyone but yourself.

http://epa.gov/climatechange/facts.html

""Is there a scientific consensus on climate change?

The major scientific agencies of the United States — including the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)— agree that climate change is occurring and that humans are contributing to it. In 2010, the National Research Council concluded that "Climate change is occurring, is very likely caused by human activities, and poses significant risks for a broad range of human and natural systems".[1] Many independent scientific organizations have released similar statements, both in the United States and abroad. This doesn't necessarily mean that every scientist sees eye to eye on each component of the climate change problem, but broad agreement exists that climate change is happening and is primarily caused by excess greenhouse gases from human activities.

Scientists are still researching a number of important questions, including exactly how much Earth will warm, how quickly it will warm, and what the consequences of the warming will be in specific regions of the world. Scientists continue to research these questions so society can be better informed about how to plan for a changing climate. However, enough certainty exists about basic causes and effects of climate change to justify taking actions that reduce future risks.""

----------

What is the evidence that proves the climate is changing?

The global average temperature increased by more than 1.4°F over the last century.[2] In fact, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the decade from 2000 to 2010 was the warmest on record, and 2010 was tied with 2005 as the warmest year on record.[3] Rising global temperatures have also been accompanied by other changes in weather and climate. Many places have experienced changes in rainfall resulting in more intense rain, as well as more frequent and severe heat waves. The planet's oceans and glaciers have also experienced changes: oceans are warming and becoming more acidic, ice caps are melting, and sea levels are rising.[4] All of these changes are evidence that our world is getting warmer.""

----------

So we can listen to an angry idiot, like you.

Or we can listen to thousands of Climate Scientists worldwide, who all agree that Climate Change is real and a threat to mankind.

(It's obvious you're too ignorant to ;understand a word of it. You find denial easier than learning.)
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

HARLEM USA AND ALANTA USA THE BLACK GAY CAPITALS OF AMERICA AND YOU CAN FIND MORE RAPPERS IN THESE HOODS lololololo finally the GAY BLACK MALES HAVE A VOICE IN THE WHITEHOUSE STILL WAITING ON THE FIRST REAL STRAIGHT BLACK PRESIDENT that will advocate for STRIAGHT MEN AND WOMEN OF ALL RACES WE HAVE RIGHTS ALSO, WE CARE ABOUT THE UNBORN, AND I WISH MANY OF THESE LIBS WERE LATE TERM ABORTIONS LIKE LILY HER MOTHER SHOULD HAVE ABORTED HER AT 8 months 31/2 weeks smile

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
Because Obama is not as stupid as you are.

It's been proven that it hasn't worked. Bush proved it when he surrendered to Iraq.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Stopped by and Guess What??
I caught little Nancy talking thru his stinky mouth again. The one below his missing spine.
Here's some reality to temper your stupidity;
""UN investigator suggests it was Syria's rebels who used chemical weapons
Rebel forces denied the claims by Carla Del Ponte. The UN commission she leads emphasized today that the investigators had not yet reached conclusive findings.""
""The woman leading the UN investigation into possible chemical weapon use in Syria said yesterday that witness and victim testimonies indicate that Syrian rebels likely used chemical weapons such as the nerve gas sarin.
The commission she leads, however, tempered her comments with a statement today announcing that it had not yet reached "conclusive findings." Rebel forces denied the claims.""
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-secu...
----------
Took about 10 seconds to prove you're a clueless idiot again, Nancy.
We don't know who used nerve gas, and until we're 100% sure, we should keep our noses out of it.
Why is it that Americans can't afford to take care of their own nation, yet we can always find the money to start wars with other nations??
It'a because of airheads like you, Nancy. Those with no spine but a big, stinky mouth.
Like Bush didn't provide enough evidence of how stupid it is to get involved in other nations' affairs.
George Washington said it best. You've likely never heard of him.
----------
""a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification”….
“And it gives to ambitious, corrupted, or deluded citizens (who devote themselves to the favorite nation), facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country,”
Here you go, stupid. I'm sure you'll be running off soon.

"The United Nations is now saying it has no conclusive evidence of chemical weapons use in Syria.The statement marks an about-turn from statements made by Investigator Carla Del Ponte at the weekend when she suggested that rebels had been using the banned nerve agent sarin."

----

"A UN commission investigating human rights abuses in Syria has distanced itself from comments made by one of its investigators indicating that Syrian rebel forces have used chemical weapons, saying on Monday that it had “no conclusive proof”"

Libturds are so stupid.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What's with your need to lie about this sht over and over when you've been proven wrong???
I posted the actual statements from the UN inspectors numerous times and their findings and assessments. They said their access to certain sites and people were extremely limited until the 11th hour and, only then, after ousting Saddam was almost a certainty. They stated they believed he would rebuild his WMD program as soon as the world wasn't watching anymore.

You can read the timeline and the findings here.

http://www.armscontrol.org/act/2002_10/iraqsp...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> So, after eight years of invading Iraq with 300,000 American troops where are the weapons of mass destruction that Hussein was supposed to have?
Probably in Syria.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Common knowledge? Bullsht, realtime. Post your source...billy bob from rotary doesn't count.
How many times have they asked me for a link even though I told them CBSRadioNews?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to an idiot like you Nancy, anyone is be an expert.
Give me the shovel, nuc. You've dug deep enough.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN inspectors were a joke, inspecting only when and where Saddam permitted.
You have no proof otherwise.
But why not send UN inspectors to Iran and North Korea?
You're a fkn joke pal__BushCo believed the word of known liar "curveball" who Germany, France, Italy, Israel and others warned us about and who himself later admitted lying.

BushCo wanted war with Iraq well before 9/11, stop being stupid.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to an idiot like you Nancy, anyone is be an expert.
Here we have an old fart nutsack constantly banging his gums and keyboard complaining about the bullshit he gets. God. What a sorry ass life you have there, little man...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU bigot boy, you've been exposed for what you are (wiping my shoe clean of dogsht on the curb)....
Look. it's the little girl riding her Polaris motor scooter across the AZ desert, guiding Mexicans to the nearest McDonald's!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Troll games__f off loser troll.
Why do you play them? The only reason you had for calling carol a phkface was the amount if beer you have already consumed.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Obama is not as stupid as you are.
It's been proven that it hasn't worked. Bush proved it when he surrendered to Iraq.
Both Liberals and Neo-Nazis opposed the Invasion of Iraq. Basically the Neo-Nazi democrats support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you idiot. Yes Hitler was a liberal...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seriously brain washed. I have never seen any one person defend another like you defend each and every decision made by obama. Is your wife jealous of the obama poster in your bedroom?
Just watch Carol defend every dumb decision Bush ever made.

Like invading Iraq, then losing the war and surrendering to them.

Is it that time of the month, Nancy??
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Lol! I'm laughing because, you're calling me an idiot, yet you're posting links for an event that happened in 1998, as for reason of Bush's invasion in 2001! Dumass, they're 2 different events! Now, lets use your dumass logic & say, they're connected. You might want to find a link for this! Clinton didn't feel the need to invade, he only sent air strikes to destroy all of Saddam's capabilities of reverse engineering the weapons given to him by Reagan in the first place. So if Clinton destroyed Saddam's weapons program just 3yrs prior, & the UN inspectors repeatedly found nothing, why did Bush jump the gun & invade. I understand you memory ain't what it use to be, so you might want to find a link before responding. Lol! Dumass!
THIS IS A MYSTIFIED dunce he cares or knows nothing about history he is not relevant his post are GARBAGE of A no nothing KKK JIM CROW DEMOCRAT SUCKER lolololo plantation dweller lover of HITE DEMOCRATS and OBAMA SAID REAGAN WAS HIS HERO. CLOWN READ MORE

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> How many times have they asked me for a link even though I told them CBSRadioNews?
Cbs radio news is a source. Realtime just talks out his ass.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I was never fooled Carol__not for a single minute. Mutts like you get fooled because you can't or won't do any research on your own but rely on talking heads whose ideology you admire.
The minute I read/heard the words "former Navy Seals" I suspected that it was a covert CIA operation gone wrong. When I read/heard the words CIA annex I knew that it was.
FOX's expert has already been outed as a phony and Hicks will be made to look foolish if he appears at tomorrow's hearing.
A jet flyover? LMAO, Carol There are two hospitals and a university in the same area as the Benghazi embassy and CIA base not to mention neighborhoods and businesses__do you fools think the US is going to start blowing sht up to rescue covert CIA military contractors?
Oh, my heavens. So you're saying you actually bought the whole video and spontaneous mob coverup? Seriously?

You actually believe no one gave the order to remove security long before the attack knowing tensions were building? And that this administration would simply allow Americans to be killed because of a CIA covert operation nearby?

You grossly underestimate your ability to be fooled.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
speech.

Obama will not make such mistakes.
Nuculur Obama is a Mistake he was trying to act Macho it’s not in his DNA!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 826,981 - 827,000 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••