Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#900190 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You can run, but you can't hide, nitwit.
You have an existential map. It has 'You are here' written all over it.
It's as much reality as your little brain can handle, Fenny!!
Republicans been running since the Great Depression under Herbert Hoover.
Great Recession under G W Bush

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#900191 May 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when you are ready to admit YOUR error about the 100% American-made,#1 ranked ATV manufacturer Polaris, and we'll talk.
My God, its not even HARD to beat you down again like the little redheaded stepchild you are. Like ALL leftist phags, you are weak, weak, weak, WEAK........:-
Polaris Industries is an American manufacturer of snowmobiles, ATV, and neighborhood electric vehicles. Polaris is based near Minneapolis in Medina, Minnesota, USA. The company also manufactures motorcycles through its Victory Motorcycles subsidiary and through the Indian Motorcycle subsidiary which it purchased in April 2011.[2] Polaris no longer produces watercraft.
Robin (a subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries, which is the owner of Subaru) develops and supplies all-terrain vehicle (ATV) and snowmobile engines for U.S.-based leisure equipment maker Polaris Industries Inc. Starting in 1995 with the Polaris Magnum 425 4-stroke atv and in 1997, with the introduction of the "twin 700" snowmobile engine Polaris started the development and production of in-house produced powerplants, known as the "Liberty" line of engines, now found in many models across their current production lines. This production makes many Polaris products 100% American made. Fuji Heavy Industries now also maintains a US based production plant, in conjunction with Polaris, so that all engines are now American Made.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polaris_Industri...
You going to defend your little snowmobile scooter?? HAHAHAHA

Real Americans ride Harleys.

Pussycats ride Victory and Honda copycat bikes.

You've proven you're on the idiot side of the line again.

No surprise there.
Lincoln

United States

#900192 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush did not give Libby a pardon.
Richard Bruce "Dick" Cheney was not amused.
Are they even talking, the former President Bush not invited to the convention and the no show VP.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#900193 May 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bulldog Hicks had his azz handed to him today__and to think that there might be hundreds, perhaps even thousands of self centered lying fks like him drawing handsome government checks followed by benefits for life.
He tried to stick it to Rice, Hillary and then a fricken General but failed on the money question. Just sat there and stuttered.
C-span is replaying the craziness right now without commercials or FOX commentary.
Liar, what planet are you watching from?

Americans died
Oblamer lied.

Location hidden

#900194 May 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
You normally have one finger up your tax shelter while the other finger is in you mouth being cleaned off.
If you'd quit walking around town with your finger up your butt, the neighbors wouldn't call the cops on you so often.

But you like to stop and sniff the finger too much to stop.

You're really sick.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#900195 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, businesses can and do deny service based on dress.
Many golf courses, for example, prohibit collarless shirts, short shorts, blue jeans, etc.
Many restaurants require shoes and shirts, at a minimum.
Do you recall the San Fransisco City Council allowing Public Nudity because gays wanted it?

Cooler heads prevailed eventually but I suspect that legal considerations intervened in gay utopia.

Imagine sitting on a Trolley Car seat or in a sidewalk restaurant and finding that you just sat on Billy's deposit that slipped out from Bobbies bowels?

Liberals like Nuc have air for brains.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#900196 May 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Why are American taxpayers giving money to TransCanada , the company hoping to get permit licenses from our State Department to build the Keystone XL pipeline across hundreds of miles of fragile American wilderness , residential and commercial properties from the dirty tarsands located in a vast area of Indigenous territories, forests and wetlands of northern Alberta to American seaports on the Gulf of Mexico? Isn't it the reflex actions of a panicked people in a rush to find more and more expensive fossil fuel energy resources to feed an unworkable Ponzi-scheme capitalist model of development that continues to break down in ever more extreme cycles of recessions and burst asset bubbles ?
Ask Oblamer, likely he was bribed with campaign contributions.

Location hidden

#900197 May 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. There are Public Health issues to be addressed here.
Figures fascism comes naturally to idiots like you.

So why you taking pictures of those cracks??
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#900198 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise there.
The difference in a Harley and a Hoover?

The position of the dirtbag.

Location hidden

#900199 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush did not give Libby a pardon.
And Cheney still intends to shoot Bush for not pardoning Scooter.

Scooter, Cheney, And Bush should all be in jail.

In a just society, they would be.

Location hidden

#900200 May 9, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, what planet are you watching from?
Americans died
Oblamer lied.
Wanna talk about the 3,000 Bush sacrificed because he was too busy taking vacations to pay attention to the ample warnings of an imminent terrorist attack??

I didn't think so.

You're just another idiot with a hate agenda.

Lapeer, MI

#900201 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You can run, but you can't hide, nitwit.
You have an existential map. It has 'You are here' written all over it.
It's as much reality as your little brain can handle, Fenny!!
Spoken from experience, I'm sure.

Try accepting reality for yourself instead of attempting to create a substitute for it.

Oh.....and get a map. You need one:]

Location hidden

#900202 May 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you recall the San Fransisco City Council allowing Public Nudity because gays wanted it?
Cooler heads prevailed eventually but I suspect that legal considerations intervened in gay utopia.
Imagine sitting on a Trolley Car seat or in a sidewalk restaurant and finding that you just sat on Billy's deposit that slipped out from Bobbies bowels?
Liberals like Nuc have air for brains.
While yours is a complete vacuum.

You appear to have an intimate relationship with the Billy's and Bobbbies of the world.

No surprise there, I figured you for a licker.

Lapeer, MI

#900203 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise there.
....and any American is free to ride your azz....you have an open mind. Hee, Hee.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#900204 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And Cheney still intends to shoot Bush for not pardoning Scooter.
Scooter, Cheney, And Bush should all be in jail.
In a just society, they would be.
So should Barack Hussein Obama, Joey(Hairplugs)Biden, the Hil-Bily, and John F'n Kerry.

Lapeer, MI

#900205 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd quit walking around town with your finger up your butt, the neighbors wouldn't call the cops on you so often.
But you like to stop and sniff the finger too much to stop.
You're really sick.
"You can run but you can't hide" is not quite true.

When Nuc lays down next to a dogpile, he blends right in.

Lapeer, MI

#900206 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures fascism comes naturally to idiots like you.
So why you taking pictures of those cracks??
I've never taken your picture.

Lapeer, MI

#900207 May 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna talk about the 3,000 Bush sacrificed because he was too busy taking vacations to pay attention to the ample warnings of an imminent terrorist attack??
I didn't think so.
You're just another idiot with a hate agenda.
Bush-Bashing. I thought that went out with Disco, ICQ and the Magic Negro telling the truth.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#900208 May 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
OH here we go another BS blowhard that want's to tell us how successful he has been in the face of over whelming odds.
What a lot of croc, as soon as a culture of greed is challenged out comes the brag book totally ignoring that every piece of infrastructure you use every day from the clean water, to schools, the highways & even that flushing toilet has been built with everyone's collected taxes. NOT JUST YOURS! It is that type of self serving that makes you an UGLY American.
todays obama zombie award goes to OzRitz..even his toilet was paid for with taxes taken from the labor of others.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900209 May 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
America used to be a world leader but with the Boy Messiah in charge back here, the world may very well descend into anarchy. Look at the N. Korea, the Middle East and China's flexing its muscles everywhere from the South China Sea to S. America and Africa. Putin has the Magic Negro on a leash.
The Magic Negro is a scourge not just on America but is becoming one for the world.
Take your black polls and shove it. Find something relevant to what is happening today. Please, no stories about Nike Shoe Sales and queer NBA wannabes.
RELEVANT...got it?
Oh, so that's why Putin had to come crawling to Obama to plead for help on tracking the Tsarnaev bomber brothers' whereabouts in Chechnya (Putin was too afraid to show his face in Chechnya) Can't the KGB even keep track of their own juvenile delinquents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 27,337
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 305,554
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr CunningLinguist 227,361
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr snod grass 200,933
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••