Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,335)

Showing posts 826,681 - 826,700 of1,072,317
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Muslim woman cries “racism”(What ‘race’ is Islam?) in “My Racist Encounter at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner”

Many of you will be tempted to feel sympathy for this woman. Don’t. Secret Service agents were doing their job while she fancies herself a ‘victim’ rather than the face of America’s greatest enemy.
If she can’t deal with that she really should relocate to the Muslim country of her choice.

We have the right to protect ourselves from people who look just like her and believe what she believes.

Don’t discount the Muslim penchant for exaggeration and self-aggrandisement, of which this piece is loaded. Note to Seema, it isn’t the color of your skin that’s the problem, it’s the threat from your beliefs. You really need to become a little less self-important.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/

Why is it that everything Islam touches turns to crap?

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/05/07/why-...

Ship them all out. Pronto!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Given as barack is only half negro, what that proves is the US negro population is EXTRMELY racist.
As soon as lazy and complacent anglos wake up and vote, the left will be out...
We Obama opponents are not racist. We just don't like his white half-ass either...

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

I read this online & thought it hit the nail on the head about how worthless & pathetic the Republicans have been since Jan of 2009.

"They’re going to do it again. Those miserably intransigent, single-minded, sociopathic morons known as House Republicans are planning on symbolically voting to repeal Obamacare…again. That’s right, last week House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-AssholeLand), said that the 37th purely symbolic waste of taxpayer money vote to repeal Obamacare will be held sometime in the near future. Thirty-six times previously the mouth-breathers and morons of the GOP in the House of Representatives have voted to have the Affordable Care Act — or “Obamacare” as it’s come to be known — and all thirty-six times the bill has died on the floor of the Senate because in that chamber, Democrats hold the control."
ofhs

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

peace and love I bring to you peeeace aaand luuuuuv (singing and toasting}]]]]}}}}
showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201205/113493....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack is for Government telling cable companies how to run their business.
I liked the idea of only paying for the channels you watch, Dilbert! Quit putting words in my mouth.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're so fos that I can smell it through here.
It has been reported that you have a talking mirror.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right dummy__those people are called "sneakerheads" and they raid those stores__buy up all the new releases and then sell them via craig's list to dumbazz white kids like yours.
Type in sneakerhead Flacko
And then type in stooge.
This answer is for this post and the next two by RealDave and Lily. Yes I know about Sneakerheads. How do you know they weren't all white, Racist? I know white kids buy rap. I hear it all the time. The girls friends hang here. The three of you are all racist of the worse kind.

PEACE!!!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
argo fk yersulf dummy
boca lily's motherly language makes another appearance
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, well those are outside of the Boca Raton City limits, that's not typical of Boca Raton at all. But, what would you know?
It has been reported that at least some of your lies and exaggerations have come back to haunt hypocritical, untruthful you.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! Bet he doesn't know that it's white kids who are buying all the rap music
I actually sort of like the Flackmutt. There is some honesty in his posts just trying escape the racist nonsense.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I liked the idea of only paying for the channels you watch, Dilbert! Quit putting words in my mouth.
I am mocking you Mr Small Government.

So government interference in business is OK if you like it??
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I liked the idea of only paying for the channels you watch, Dilbert! Quit putting words in my mouth.
I agree;
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! Bet he doesn't know that it's white kids who are buying all the rap music
It has been reported that boca lily gets aroused over the race card.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> This answer is for this post and the next two by RealDave and Lily. Yes I know about Sneakerheads. How do you know they weren't all white, Racist? I know white kids buy rap. I hear it all the time. The girls friends hang here. The three of you are all racist of the worse kind.
PEACE!!!
Were they all white??? Try being honest, at least to yourself.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If George W. Bush and his administration had even been suspected of lying to the public about something of this magnitude to protect his political edge in an upcoming election - even without proof - you and Lily would have had your pitchforks out and storming the castle not just calling for his impeachment but his disembowelment.
The propagandists would be demanding his and everyone else's head brought to them on a platter and their bloody heads would be on the front page of every newspaper indefinitely.
We would have seen nothing but congressional hearings on every major network even before October 1 24/7 and Democrats having fits of anger wanting to impeach every Republican on Capital Hill.
You know it just as much as I and Lily and everyone else knows it.
I must ask, were you in a coma for Bush 43s entire career? Even congressional republicans have distanced themselves from the incompetent bastard. He wasn't even invited to the GOP convention. Shit, he isn't even allowed outside the confines of his ranch so many people want his head. Plenty nations abroad have he & Cheney pegged as war criminals.
I have yet to read anyone of you peoples response to all the EMBASSIES & consulates attacks on Bush's watch. Attacks which went totally unpoliticized. If not for the internet & paper trails, no one would be aware of the incompetence that occupied the WH for 8yrs.
I have yet to read a response from you people concerning Bush's ties to Bin Laden! Y'all don't respond to shit you don't have answers for, like it's the Republican policy.
No response to the fact Bush was warned adamantly, continuously about the 9/11 plot & did nothing. Well, he did something, told the FBI & CIA to terminate their investigations.
See, had Clinton never told Bush about the 9/11 plot, I would be on your side, but that's not the case at all. Bush was fully warned & fully aware of the situation. HE DID NOTHING!
The Benghazi bullshit is no more than a modern day witch hunt. What's crazy is you people believe you're making some head way. Nothing will become of this, & you know this just as I know this. It's a waste of tax payers money, & a waste of what could be good conversation!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Sports Authority had some stupid NBA star shoes going on sale the other day. Line was halfway down the street. Half of them had their pants down around their knees and most of them didn't look like they had earned $160 in their entire life. That is what elected the president.
So Flacko actually knows what a sneakerhead is yet posts the above slop__so who exactly is he attempting to draw in?

Maybe I gave him too much credit for honesty eh?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
African Americans have an immense sense of pride in Barack Obama as President of the United States and he is unequivocally liked. He receives a 91% favorable rating. Seventy-two percent believe that President Obama's election has helped them while only 4% believe his election has hurt them.
http://www.blacknews.com/news/robert_l_johnso...
so only 4% of blacks are conservative?
no wonder you white conservatives can't win a national election.
this was the next line in your article: African Americans believe that President Obama's election has helped them. A majority of those polled - 62 percent - are optimistic about employment in the next four years.

So 62% aren't working?

Here is something a black lady said on the Root: besteda
The key to Black unemployment is white FULL employment. Until the general population unemployment rate comes down, we won't have a chance. As long as there is an equally qualified white or hispanic to fill a job, the Black won't get it. I have been unemployead since Obama came to office, and this has been my experience although I have an MBA and a long career of accomplishments.

The effective "under-employment and unemployment" rate in the general population is 14% so that same rate among Blacks is at least 28%! And it feels about right when I look at my community which use to be middle class.

Obama is not focused on the economy or job creation at all. Instead his priorities are Obamacare, immigration, gun control, climate control, gay rights -- anything other than the most pressing issue for us, and that is the anemic state of the economy.

But as one White person said to me "we deserve our 28% rate" since we voted for him based largely on his race. Fortunately I did not vote for him based on his race...I did not vote for him at all.

http://www.theroot.com/blogs/blogging-beltway...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me you would have just forgotten all about it had it been a Bush/Cheney bungled rescue of a dead ambassador and three Americans during a terrorist attack that became a lie about a video because they didn't want to ruin their chance for reelection?
Go ahead. Tell me it would have been a "nothing story" and "no one would have cared" and no one would have been held accountable or threatened with impeachment.
I dare ya. Go ahead. Tell me.
There are many things that happen in the intelligence world that we never know about, and perhaps that's the way it's supposed to be. i.e. why did the Bush admin. decide to capture these so called enemy combatants, some of them teenagers, and not charge them? If they were so dangerous, why didn't they just make them disapear? No one would have known a thing. Now, we are stuck with this dilemma; if they aren't charged, they really should be released. The war is over. To me, the moment that Sadam Hussein was killed; it should have been called a victory and we leave.
Same with Osama bin Laden, he's dead, pull everyone out of Afghanistan as well. Let them all kill each other, who cares?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So Flacko actually knows what a sneakerhead is yet posts the above slop__so who exactly is he attempting to draw in?
Maybe I gave him too much credit for honesty eh?
I don't think anyone, white or black, likes that style of pants hanging down, but then again we are older. People didn't like us wearing bell bottoms and platform shoes either! After all , it's just clothes. There was a fad when I was young wherein we were all wearing army pants and construction boots!! What were we thinking? As I said, who cares? Clothing is self expression. Most grow out of it with time. My son and his friends were all white and going to Lutheran school and had their pants hanging too! Go figure! That was 10 years ago!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am mocking you Mr Small Government.
So government interference in business is OK if you like it??
Cable is already controlled by the government, so it is the government interfering with the government.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 826,681 - 826,700 of1,072,317
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••