Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
826,561 - 826,580 of 1,079,668 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What relevance does your interesting link on Broward County fairs have here? Boca Raton is in Palm Beach County.
My mistake. All of NYC South seems like one big mess.

http://www.southfloridafair.com/
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right.
why else would FOX keep trying find an issue that will allow them to say 'it's not about race!'.
i just wonder if they'll ever find that 'issue'. not doing so good so far. just ask that Mitt guy.
The narcissis in chief only cares about himself. Obama's done more for gays,(2% of public) than he has for blacks (13% of public). Is it an accident? No, it's where his real love lies.

The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...liberals develop emotional attachment with the abuser or entity...

Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among blacks? Race Trumps Common Sense....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Of course, you do know that college grads are better off than kids with just a high school diploma. "(1) They're Better Off Than High School Grads ...
This part is basic, but can't be repeated enough: Bachelor's holders (in blue below) have about half the unemployment rate of high school graduates (in red below). BA's are still suffering from double the low rate of joblessness they enjoyed pre-recession. And yes, they're even worse off than they were during the tepid economies of the early nineties or pre-housing bubble oughts. But on the whole, you'd much rather have a degree in this job market than not." Check this out: http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2...
Not if you have a marketable skill like being a plumber, electrician, etc.

And my reference was to crummy degrees from community colleges and third-rate four-year schools, not to real universities.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
There is more. Now comes the ubiquitous birther and former Republican front-running presidential candidate Donald Trump adding his one cent about Benghazi. My advice to Issa is cut out the public relations, cancel any further show-horse hearings, prepare an intelligent and bipartisan report, and stop wasting taxpayer money on these one-party spectacles.
Clinton took responsibility long ago. These GOP attacks have the force of being savaged by a dead sheep, and they have only left Clinton more popular than ever. Take a hint, Mr. Issa.
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Buford, no trailer parks in Boca Raton. Oink.
"silly"
You close with 'oink'. Dies that make you a pig?
Peace

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Ol' Darryl'll steal just about anything...seriously: "...One of those clients, car alarm manufacturer Steal Stopper, would become the path to Issa's fortune. It was struggling badly, and he took control of it by foreclosing a $60,000 loan he had made to it when its founder, Joey Adkins, missed a payment. Adkins remained as an employee.[9]
Issa soon turned Steal Stopper around, to the point that it was supplying Ford with thousands of car alarms and negotiating a similar deal with Toyota. But early in the morning of September 7, 1982, the offices and factory of Quantum and Steal Stopper in the Cleveland suburb of Maple Heights, caught fire. The fire took three hours to put out; the buildings and almost all inventory within were destroyed. An investigation of the cause of the fire noted "suspicious burn patterns" with fires starting in two places aided by an accelerant such as gasoline.[9] Adkins said that Issa appeared to prepare for a fire by increasing the fire insurance policy 462% three weeks previously, and by removing computer equipment holding accounting and customer information. Adkins said that he thinks Issa set the fire on purpose. The insurance company was suspicious of arson and paid only about one-tenth the insured amount."
OH GAWD, you have been posting this same story for over 3 years. How's that working out for ya?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If they're your kids, yes. We have enough retards in the world. Good you killed them.
I was correct.

Enough said.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>At any age__I can't believe that her hubby and kid haven't pulled her topix privileges __maybe they'd rather she be online than have to listen to her.
She's suffering from Glen Beck detachment syndrome I suspect.
If George W. Bush and his administration had even been suspected of lying to the public about something of this magnitude to protect his political edge in an upcoming election - even without proof - you and Lily would have had your pitchforks out and storming the castle not just calling for his impeachment but his disembowelment.

The propagandists would be demanding his and everyone else's head brought to them on a platter and their bloody heads would be on the front page of every newspaper indefinitely.

We would have seen nothing but congressional hearings on every major network even before October 1 24/7 and Democrats having fits of anger wanting to impeach every Republican on Capital Hill.

You know it just as much as I and Lily and everyone else knows it.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Sure is a good think Obamatard followed the French in helping the Libyan rebels (Al Qaeda) take over in Libya so they could kill our ambassador and three other patriots.

Now the Al Qaeda flag flies high there!

Obama - Al Qaeda is on the run, Bin Laden dead!------ Mission Accomplished!

What a bunch of bumbling fools these Democrats are.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry Buford, no trailer parks in Boca Raton. Oink.
Liar.

http://www.bocaagency.com/MLS/CommunityNameLi...

http://www.yellowpages.com/boca-raton-fl/trai...

http://local.yahoo.com/FL/Boca+Raton/Real+Est...

I tried finding a photo of you standing in your pigsty wearing your 1957 4H Tu Tu but no luck so far. Google and Bing do have policies in place regarding obscenity.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>OH GAWD, you have been posting this same story for over 3 years. How's that working out for ya?
LOL.. Great observation.. Has taken leosnana nearly 3 years to get the punctuation nearly perfect...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
none of you conservatives care about all of those killed in Iraq, so what's the big deal with one ambassador?
yeah i know....Bush(R), Obama(D).
hypocrites. FOXbot hypocrites. ugh.
We care as much about the deaths of innocents and soldiers who died in the fight for right in Iraq just as much as in Afghanistan and Pakistan the past four years.

It's about being lied to.

What's wrong with you anyway?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
This is interesting: http://www.bocaraton.com/index.aspx...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Is it a Cover-Up? My take, if you lie to avoid the Truth itís a Cover-Up, if you change the Transcript from Terrorist Attack to a Spontaneous Attack cause by a Video itís a Cover-Up, in my opinion itís a Cover-Up!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
http://www.bocaagency.com/MLS/CommunityNameLi...
http://www.yellowpages.com/boca-raton-fl/trai...
http://local.yahoo.com/FL/Boca+Raton/Real+Est...
I tried finding a photo of you standing in your pigsty wearing your 1957 4H Tu Tu but no luck so far. Google and Bing do have policies in place regarding obscenity.
Oh, well those are outside of the Boca Raton City limits, that's not typical of Boca Raton at all. But, what would you know?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> What relevance does your interesting link on Broward County fairs have here? Boca Raton is in Palm Beach County.
...and ??????
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We care as much about the deaths of innocents and soldiers who died in the fight for right in Iraq just as much as in Afghanistan and Pakistan the past four years.
It's about being lied to.
What's wrong with you anyway?
liberals like sonifiller choose to remain loyal to their abuser. Their lives have been stolen (kidnapped) and become property of the state...

A psychological condition where liberals become sympathetic towards the kidnapper or terrorist, in which liberals develop emotional attachment with the abuser or controlling entity.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Sure there are, but you insist on calling them 'mobile home' parks.
Maybe lily lives in the back of the laundromat working part-time as a blow dyer.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is interesting: http://www.bocaraton.com/index.aspx...
Yes, Galt Mile is in Ft. Lauderdale, dummy. The type of county fair with animals and rides etc is held in W. Palm Beach, it's called the South Country Fair; the other one is Broward County Fair, held in Ft. Lauderdale. We don't have county fairs with animals and fat rednecks with tatoos stuffing their faces with cotton candy and corndogs here. Sorry Buford, nice try. Doesn't exist.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Is it a Cover-Up? My take, if you lie to avoid the Truth itís a Cover-Up, if you change the Transcript from Terrorist Attack to a Spontaneous Attack cause by a Video itís a Cover-Up, in my opinion itís a Cover-Up!!
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best for the past 8 months LIE...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 52 min Brian_G 305,086
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr religionisillness 224,103
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 26,658
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 5 hr jessirinneyswift 9
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... 15 hr Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 21 hr RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••