Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
826,481 - 826,500 of 1,096,630 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

FBI did not tell Boston police suspect was investigated, so let's blame Bush as Liberals did to Bush...

wait...

Obama is the president but ...

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

All eight Republicans on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee are boycotting today’s vote by the panel on Gina McCarthy’s nomination to head EPA — and say the committee won't have enough members present to take action on the high-profile appointment.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
funny; flack still has his gym uniform from 7th grade
And you still wear the Pig Tu Tu you wore in the 1957 Boca Raton County Fair 4H Club Show.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Negligible? Read up on the 'Medical Loss Ratio' first before you make even more foolish comments . Check this out: http://companyprofiles.healthcare.gov/MlrQA
Your link provides zero data.

The actual rebates in 2012 were tiny.

This does nothing except make leftwingers feel good.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
It's a complete mystery to me how such indisputable evidence that has left no doubt whatsoever in anyone's mind that the Obama administration did, in fact, intentionally mislead Americans but, yet, not even so much as a yawn by most liberals.
So what does this mean exactly? That presidents can intentionlly mislead us as long as it's a Democrat?
Seriously. Someone help me out here.
[PDF]
Accountability Review Board (ARB) Report - US Department of State
www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.p... ;
Clinton convened an Accountability Review Board (ARB) for Benghazi to .... conclusion in this report is that Congress must do its part to meet this challenge ..... May 22, 2012 – Benghazi International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)... This full report on Benghazi won't do you any good because you're not after the truth. You want the Republican-controlled House to impeach the first African-American President Obama because he has successfully mobilized sufficient political momentum in the American people to achieve gun control/safety legislation,fair and balanced immigration reform that respects the rights of all immigrants in this country, fair tax increases for the rich, an American popular majority for Obamacare , and rejecting Keystone XL and placing toxic , dangerous energy resources like coal, natural gas, and oil( finite fossil fuels) on the stranded assets list not to be used or exploited for profit and comprehensive climate change legislation. Dispose of the President before he leads us out of ecological perdition into the sustainable 'land of milk and honey'(paradise).

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not the one stupid enough to use a conservative site with the wishful sounding name called American Thinker.
no one is buying that.
And yet you ARE stupid enough to Copy-n-Paste all day from Mediamatters and all the other Soros sites.

You are a conduit....just like a sewer pipe.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hilarious
You also laugh at dead babies in Garbage Dumpsters.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's got kin in Deltona and Kissimmee.
Puerto Rican's__citizens of the US but with pizz poor language skills. That ain't right!
He had been a school bus driver lily but had been drawing SSI. That ain't right either?
He had lived in Cleveland for 39 years.
Jesus, what an awful thing. Amazing he pulled it off for 10 years, what a sicko. Just like Jacee Dugars kidnapper, but hers was 18 years and the man had a wife and a parole officer!

Sometimes I wonder if my neighbor who lets his pitbull run around without a leash doesn't have someone locked up in his house. Haven't seen his wifes car for 3 weeks, maybe she finally left his sick azz.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Actually , what most college students want is for their colleges out of Big Oil's deep pockets. Divest from fossil fuels!
Most college students should be learning a trade that will pay them far more than working as a waitress with their worthless community college degrees.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Ignores Benghazi Witness Testimony Proving Obama Did Not Order Troops To "Stand Down"
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/09/fox-i...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....

Georgie Soros loves you!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Liberals, who typically defend whistle blowers, are now attacking whistle blowers on Benghazy !

Why?

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I actually don't care for the sport and never did because I really sucked at it growing up__really! I don't care for tennis for the same reason maybe I've got an aversion to nets.
But I do enjoy enjoy the basketball show__the noise, music, introductions fan reactions etc. Oh and the hotties too. Like NASCAR basketball has become a show particularly for those in attendance.
Figures that you would like the sideshow instead of the actual sport.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still wear the Pig Tu Tu you wore in the 1957 Boca Raton County Fair 4H Club Show.
Boca Raton does not have county fairs you moran. I love pigs, especially the one in the Geico commercial, you know that one where the cop pulls him over and asks, "do you know why I pulled you over", pig says "uh, because I'm a pig driving a convertible"
What a clever ad. Pig pulls over pig!!!
I know, you don't get it, Not Suprised.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Was the term 'thug wannabees' in widespread use back in the mid 70's?
No. Black athletes weren't thug wannabes in the 70s.

('70s, not 70's)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
argo fk yersulf dummy
It's medically way too early in the day to start your binge drinking, honey.

How long do you plan on living?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Every person without health insurance and good medical care endangers all American ...which may include you?
Just buy insurance when you need it.

Have the form filled out and ready to go.

After you recover, cancel the policy.

(By the way, one need not have insurance to have medical care.)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I repeat: this is all nonsense, the President is not resigning, nor will he be impeached. Now, calm down and take a pill.
Odd that you are all pumped about this when your President Bush was the biggest lying fkup in the history of this country!!!
That crazy bioch is now posting with Florida-Patriot-WOW-Emutt and the overnight crazies as though they give a frik about her mumblings. Even the trolla No-Galt-a has told her to pound sand.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Every person without health insurance and good medical care endangers all American ...which may include you?
You failed to answer the question of how care for those with pre-existing conditions is paid for.

Or the possibility that those with pre-existing conditions will be unable to find employment.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not possible to work with a party whose only solution to everything is ever-increasing spending, ever-increasing taxes, and ever-increasing control of our lives.
Republican Party is one half libertarian - "the me first philosophy"
Other half of the Republicans are born again Christians interested in being "a brothers keeper".
Watching the two Republican factions fight in amusing,
the only thing the two factions agree upon is Libya.

and the country is distracted by
Cleveland and Arizona sentencing
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Rachel Maddow Relentlessly Mocks GOP For Benghazi Conspiracy Theory
Maddow mocked conservatives who seemed convinced that the Benghazi hearings will somehow lead to Obama's demise. "It's magic," Maddow said. "If you say Benghazi enough, if you teach enough people who only type with the caps lock key on Twitter to spell Benghazi -- that 'h' is really hard -- then eventually, President Obama will be impeached. Or he will resign. And then we'll get all of our ammunition back and get to meet his gay husband."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/09/rach...
"This investigation is perhaps the most organized, concerted effort that House Republicans have made on anything in Congress since they took control ... They have voted to repeal Obamacare 39 times. They just announced that there would be a 40th vote on that next week because, you know, why not? But in terms of working on their own ideas, the Benghazi hearing is pretty much it."
All three people in his/her audience loved it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 225,719
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr anonymous 26,978
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr STO 305,396
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••