Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1762043 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900775 May 10, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Home grown terrorist! Send him to gitmo for a military tribunal!!
Let's not jump to conclusions, but firemen have been known to set fires so that they could be heroes.

Either way, this would be a criminal act, unlike the Islamic terrorism of the Boston Muslims.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900776 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The old shoeshine boy has been here all along, under a wide variety of names.
Of course, you should know. You've been here all day too standing on his toenails trying to pump the wiseman for knowledge.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#900777 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Iran-Contra Redux? Hardly, since the FoxNews 5 can't even make up their mind if Benghazi scandal was a hoax hatched from one of Roger Ailes head-births or just a common, dangerous risk that diplomats face all the time placed in unstable , violent regions of the globe. And we all know that the Fox 5 has a horrible record on telling the truth about anything.
truth about anything?? You have to admit frontporchmonkey - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE. YOU TOO!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#900778 May 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
IRS Apologizes For Targeting Conservative Groups In 2012 Election
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/irs-apologi...
no big deal. liberals who didn't agree with the Bush war push suffered much the same.
"sonic"
Put up or shut up. One of the things you do well is post sources for your information, you cut and paste and lost the info that agrees with you but you do supply sources. Sort of. Now list a source where the IRS targeted liberals who did not agree with Bush on his policies. Try huff puff, media matters, if your work at it you will be able to twist some lies to support your BS.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900779 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Iran-Contra Redux? Hardly, since the FoxNews 5 can't even make up their mind if Benghazi scandal was a hoax hatched from one of Roger Ailes head-births or just a common, dangerous risk that diplomats face all the time placed in unstable , violent regions of the globe. And we all know that the Fox 5 has a horrible record on telling the truth about anything.
No clue what "FoxNews 5" is, but the issue is the coverup in an effort to influence the election.

Plus the arms sales to Al Qaeda and the overall incompetence of Obama.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900780 May 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Benghazi ---Schools---
Obama In The Politics Of Scandal
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2013/...
"Even there, it's not entirely clear why administration insistence on blaming an anti-Muslim video for provoking the attack, rather than consistently labeling the event as terrorism right away, is cause for grave concern, says Robert Entman, a professor of media and international affairs at George Washington University.

"We all know in the moment, when a crisis like this happens, there's a lot of uncertainty," he says. "It's really a perfect example of how the scandal machine is disconnected from the underlying seriousness of the harm."

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#900781 May 10, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of a naturally clueless imposter losers, how you be, CORNFLAKE?
"Goober"
You must be shaking in your boots. "poop" is pissed at you. Are you going to go into hiding to escape his wrath?
Peace
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#900782 May 10, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my effing word, now you have a reason for living.
You are a very special kind of dummy aren't you lily?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#900784 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, you should know. You've been here all day too standing on his toenails trying to pump the wiseman for knowledge.
Losers and liars like you who wish to sing frontporchmonkey...always find a worthless song...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#900785 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"Even there, it's not entirely clear why administration insistence on blaming an anti-Muslim video for provoking the attack, rather than consistently labeling the event as terrorism right away, is cause for grave concern, says Robert Entman, a professor of media and international affairs at George Washington University.
"We all know in the moment, when a crisis like this happens, there's a lot of uncertainty," he says. "It's really a perfect example of how the scandal machine is disconnected from the underlying seriousness of the harm."
You still have to admit frontporchmonkey - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900786 May 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>truth about anything?? You have to admit frontporchmonkey - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE. YOU TOO!!
IF it can be proved that Obama, Hillary, and Susan Rice ' lied about anything at all. Even the FoxNews 5 admit That IF is a huge obstacle to overcome when there is no evidence . Most of the liberal and right-wing media have even begun to admit that this whole charge that Obama's premature linking of the despicable anti-Islam video to the Benghazi attacks was just a 'tempest in a teapot'; 'much ado about nothing; and further investigation by the Obama Administration cleared it up.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#900787 May 10, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Being Clueless seems to be your main attribute, followed closely by programmed fanaticism.
Hi Grey, how are you?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900788 May 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are a very special kind of dummy aren't you lily?
Be kind to Lily. I've never met her ,but she must be a very remarkable , wise lady. She has every right to be wrong in her thinking as you and I have the same right, but Lily learns so much more from her errors than you do from your correctness.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#900789 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> IF it can be proved that Obama, Hillary, and Susan Rice ' lied about anything at all. Even the FoxNews 5 admit That IF is a huge obstacle to overcome when there is no evidence . Most of the liberal and right-wing media have even begun to admit that this whole charge that Obama's premature linking of the despicable anti-Islam video to the Benghazi attacks was just a 'tempest in a teapot'; 'much ado about nothing; and further investigation by the Obama Administration cleared it up.
If NOT for obama's war in Libya, Benghazi would NOT be an issue... Yet Obama, Hillary, and Susan Rice, like most liberals on this thread do what they do best LIE. Your obsession and addiction to FoxNews is amusing frontporchmonkey...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900790 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"Even there, it's not entirely clear why administration insistence on blaming an anti-Muslim video for provoking the attack, rather than consistently labeling the event as terrorism right away, is cause for grave concern, says Robert Entman, a professor of media and international affairs at George Washington University.
"We all know in the moment, when a crisis like this happens, there's a lot of uncertainty," he says. "It's really a perfect example of how the scandal machine is disconnected from the underlying seriousness of the harm."
There was no uncertainty. The main certainty was the need to blame anything other than Islamic terrorism.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#900791 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>In fact, Obama's Stimulus created so many shovel-ready jobs that blue-collar, working men , construction workers, auto assembly-line workmen, the average joe 'hardhat' all voted for Obama/Biden in 2012 over Flip-flopper, tax-dodger vulture capitalist and liar Mitt Romney /Cryin'Ryan.--it's the Blue-Collar Vote that put Obama over the top!:-D
It has been reported that shovel-ready jobs did not exist when the snakeoil salesman promised them. It has also been reported that the "average working Joe" did not support the incompetent Obama, since "Joe" had already had the opportunity to witness Obama's first 4 years of failure. However, Obama was truly supported by the non-working, welfare-leeching illegal aliens such as you, who continue to enjoy the snakeoil salesman's shovel-ready handouts.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#900792 May 10, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my effing word, now you have a reason for living.
See, Boca Lily, there are better reasons than vodka.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#900793 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> IF it can be proved that Obama, Hillary, and Susan Rice ' lied about anything at all. Even the FoxNews 5 admit That IF is a huge obstacle to overcome when there is no evidence . Most of the liberal and right-wing media have even begun to admit that this whole charge that Obama's premature linking of the despicable anti-Islam video to the Benghazi attacks was just a 'tempest in a teapot'; 'much ado about nothing; and further investigation by the Obama Administration cleared it up.
Straight from the Pravda playbook; just keep telling the big lie.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#900794 May 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Be kind to Lily. I've never met her ,but she must be a very remarkable , wise lady. She has every right to be wrong in her thinking as you and I have the same right, but Lily learns so much more from her errors than you do from your correctness.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for you how to dance in the rain... AND... Don't assume my posts are about you. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something frontporchmonkey.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900795 May 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No clue what "FoxNews 5" is, but the issue is the coverup in an effort to influence the election.
Plus the arms sales to Al Qaeda and the overall incompetence of Obama.
So, you just admitted that you never watch Fox TV News shows? Check this out: http://www.ask.com/wiki/The_Five_ (TV_program)?o=2800&qsrc=9 99 Also, the 'arms sales to Al Qaeda'-- You got that confused too. You must be talking about Reagan's illegal Iran-Contra weapons for hostages swaps with al qaeda leaders or his CIA Director Casey's illegal sales of stinger missiles and other 'weapons of mass destruction' to revolutionary cadres of jihadists and al qaeda in Afghanistan in the 80's. If Casey had lived then he would have been in jail and Reagan impeached.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Bruddah Z 341,051
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Trojan 35,946
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 19 hojo 12,405
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May 4 AndPhartse 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr '18 Into The Night 258,512
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar '18 Lonnie Peters 201,480