Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
825,921 - 825,940 of 1,084,542 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You won't get at FOX or from Issa.
BTW Carol, do have any clue who the State Department's current Inspector General is?
Do you have any clue you were lied to about a terrorist attack on 9/11 for political gain?

I think my question is more important at the present time.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're feeling like a tough guy today?? How many slurs will you post??? Well, big man?
Let's get this straight: I am the big guy and you are the little man.

It's nice to clear the air:>

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, says the Fox news echo chamber and unofficial member of the Fox News Inquisition. Good luck loser. You're going nowhere at breakneck speed. As usual.
Just answer one question.

Were you lied to about a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 because of an upcoming election?

Let's start there before any more dialogue that would be pointless.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So says you...a wimpy liberal who listens to lies instead of quetioning the truth.
Don't make me mad today, Homer. Today is not the day to show your blind party ignorance.
I want someone held accountable for lying to me about a terrorist attack on 9/11 for no other reason than political gain.
I have no idea what you are talking about, I'm not wimpy, not a liberal(not that there is anything wrong with them), I don't believe lies, ergo I cannot stomache Fox News and I question everything. Being an Independent it's it stupid to tie me to either party and certainly am not a blind party loyalist to either.

People have been held accountable, Susan Rice for one, mistakes were made and have been admitted to, what more do you want? This is fcking witchhunt just like the Starr Report, let's just hope it costs less $.

There is only one blind party loyalist in this discussion: YOU!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney and Bain are responsible for more jobs than Obama.
I'm sick and tired of all your liberal nonsense. So, suck it.
You've obviously swallowed every lie the Greedy Old Pervs ever told you--GFY. Give me your stats on that--although the number of jobs in the public sector that your "family values" hypocrites have made a concerted effort to "lose" makes the comparison inherently moot.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncontrolled budget deficit
Increased taxes
Persistent high unemployment
Shrinking labor force
Exploding welfare rolls
Obamacare
Lax border enforcement
Coddling of terrorists
and so forth
Most of this stuff is a carryover from the Bush debacle and just more of his legacy and the effects of his wild spending and unfunded wars. The only one on the list and to be determined is National Healthcare Reform.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is proud to have Issa as his Congressman.
Yeah right__sell that sht elsewhere TOR boy. You and mutt Florida are hard to keep track of. But your dumazz's always end up where you started.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see that FoxNews gets under your skin.
We don't give a crap about MSNBC because nobody watches.
Whose we, you and the mouse in your pocket? "We" don't give a crap if you give a crap. "John Galt"? What are you 16? I got another book for you, it's called Lord of the Flies. It's popular with the young adults, and has that mob mentality thing going on, like you do, give it try. Lol. With a handle like that you can't be an adult. No fkn way. "We". Lmao.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any clue you were lied to about a terrorist attack on 9/11 for political gain?
I think my question is more important at the present time.
Go pound sand Carol.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who constantly misrepresents herself with avatars of good looking women has to have some serious self esteem issues.
Can't make a Silk Purse from a Sow's Ear.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what you are talking about, I'm not wimpy, not a liberal(not that there is anything wrong with them), I don't believe lies, ergo I cannot stomache Fox News and I question everything. Being an Independent it's it stupid to tie me to either party and certainly am not a blind party loyalist to either.
People have been held accountable, Susan Rice for one, mistakes were made and have been admitted to, what more do you want? This is fcking witchhunt just like the Starr Report, let's just hope it costs less $.
You could have responded with a simple, "People in Hell want ice water," which is more on the maturity level with Batty and her peers, but she'll find that out soon enough.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me. I'm not Republican.
Well, then stop acting like one. Obamacare had reduced the national deficit by a cool $500 million dollars in its first few months after being passed by Congress and before it was even fully implemented. Obamacare also saved $700 billion dollars in out-of-pocket expenses that senior citizens would have had to pay out to big health providers without it and gave the savings back to struggling seniors on fixed incomes.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not the government's job to pick winners and losers.
Voters identified the loser with 47%

Bailout of motors saved
President Obama in Ohio and Michigan
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you lied to about a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 because of an upcoming election?
simply fox talking points
Election is over and you LOST :-)
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you just see Valerie Jarrett and Obama hunkering down as we speak desperately trying to come up with the right spin to keep the loyalists in lockstep?
Except Valerie is frantically doing all the work and Obama is biting his fingernails?
I can.
After all, his forte is delegating - like the night the ambassador was murdered when he was briefed and that was the last time he was involved. His job is campaigning - like leaving the very next day to fundraise in Las Vegas.
fundraise, golf, party with celebs...President Urkel is a rock-star wannabe, and an empty suit elected because he was culturally popular and not because of any experience or success, not even as a community organizer.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what you are talking about, I'm not wimpy, not a liberal(not that there is anything wrong with them), I don't believe lies, ergo I cannot stomache Fox News and I question everything. Being an Independent it's it stupid to tie me to either party and certainly am not a blind party loyalist to either.
They were not mistakes, Homer. They were a deliberate coverup.

But I'm glad you're an Independent who thinks like a liberal.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek help lady, Bush deliberately invaded Iraq under false pretenses, where were you? Doing your Fox News bobblehead impersonation? Yup.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you must be eating the lead paint chips you feed your 6 kids while you post all day. but OMG, "peace, prosperous, second" noted rigth under your phoney picture (Aunt Esther II). is that a joke? when will that peace and prosperity start? LOL! the Nobel Peace Prize inscription has already morphed into Piece (of Shit) Prize on Obammy's statue. and no one is better off than they were when Obama first got elected. more have simply given up ever finding work.
Same Republican love for the rich.
Different day same story
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Well, then stop acting like one. Obamacare had reduced the national deficit by a cool $500 million dollars in its first few months after being passed by Congress and before it was even fully implemented. Obamacare also saved $700 billion dollars in out-of-pocket expenses that senior citizens would have had to pay out to big health providers without it and gave the savings back to struggling seniors on fixed incomes.
I was deliberately being facetious. You misunderstood my comment. It was said sarcastically. Get it????
Lying Clinton Obama

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

We have now heard first hand from a person there during Benghazi that Clinton, Obama and the rest of the liars knew damn well what was going on. This is worse than Watergate and hope impeachment hearings begin. Clinton should never be allowed to run for office. She should be run out of town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••