Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#899374 May 8, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
8 Embassies, over 60 killed and 200 injured. No hearings, very little media attention. Congress holds a hearing on long term unemployed and NO ONE shows up. Hold a Benghazi hearing? Standing room only. It's an early attempt at a smear job, just in case Hillary Clinton runs in 2016. They are looking like the fools they are.
They have forgotten that Nancy Pelosi gave Bush a pass on impeachment hearings.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#899376 May 8, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
First Solar Fails to Impress Wall Street
DailyFinance &#8206;- by Travis Hoium &#8206;- 18 hours ago
Manufacturers have to either improve efficiency or cut costs to survive in solar and First Solar didn't do either one in the quarter. Management ...
It impress the living sht out of Wall Street last month when it's stock value doubled. China closed a couple of it's plants__First Solar benefited.

The company was born in 1990 and incorporated as First Solar in 1999.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#899377 May 8, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get your ventriloquist, talking to dummies doesn't work for me.
You discovered that the first time you spoke to yourself.

So you went and got married.:]
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#899378 May 8, 2013
The [democrat] Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown

by Thomas J. DiLorenzo

The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.

The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.

So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#899379 May 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Canadian Company?
doesn't look like it, regardless, it proves you a liar:

A U.S.-Backed Geothermal Plant in Nevada Struggles - NYTimes.com
www.nytimes.com/.../a-us-backed-geothermal-pl... ;
Oct 2, 2011 Like Solyndra, the now-famous California solar company, Nevada Geothermal Power is facing financial trouble after encountering problems at ...
You visited this page on 5/8/13.

Have you always been a cowardly liar? or just on Topix? You lied, i called you on your lie.

Lapeer, MI

#899380 May 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Now we have testimony that the White House lied intentionally about Benghazi being a result of a spontaneous video.
The Democrats are embarrassing sleazebags.
Obama the Jive-Ass Punk lied to the American people.
Hillary "Stump Legs" Clinton lied to the American people.
Susan Rice Lied to the networks.
The Press Secretary (Oapy) lied to the White House Press Corps.
We need more hearings to see who in the military got the stand down order from "whom" in the Obama Regime.
The top guy on the ground testified his jaw dropped when he heard the White House blaming the video. Everyone knew right off the bat it was a planned attack by terrorists.
You DemocRATS are sleaze buckets full of scum.
Oapy....I love it.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#899381 May 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It impress the living sht out of Wall Street last month when it's stock value doubled. China closed a couple of it's plants__First Solar benefited.
so? you lied.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#899382 May 8, 2013
The Democrat Jodi Arias - guilty of murder.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#899383 May 8, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone like Homer to say I'm sick in the head just because I'm demanding accountability on the part of those in power who had the most to gain by a coverup only proves I'm in the right.
I'm getting sick and tired of liars and liars who believe and defend liars.
your last statement is too funny coming from a Bush defender.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#899384 May 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Canadian Company?
Here, let's stick with the big one, Solyndra:

Solyndra, another bail-out gone wrong - Los Angeles San ...
www.examiner.com/article/solyndra-another-bai... ;
Aug 19, 2012 Not only has Solyndra gone bankrupt and liquidated all its assets, but it has left taxpayers on the hook for over $500 million. And the buzz on ...

Now, who has nothing? You or us?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#899385 May 8, 2013
Whistle-blower: Botched talking points hurt FBI probe of Benghazi attack

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/08/wh...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#899386 May 8, 2013
Hicks was asked to respond to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's statement at a prior hearing asking "what difference" do the questions over the talking points make.

Hicks argued that Rice's comments so insulted the Libyan president -- since they contradicted his Sept. 16 claims that the attack was premeditated -- that it slowed the FBI's investigation.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/08/wh...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#899387 May 8, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your little 2" pecker tingle every time you hear the word Benghazi?
Your diminutive speed bump buzzes each time you get slammed in the bath house.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#899388 May 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not bankrupt. It is active today.
Nevada Geothermal Power, a Canadian company, is on life support and expecting a visit from Dr. Gosnell.

Why are US taxpayers giving money to a Canadian company?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#899389 May 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually saying that the US could not have defeated North Vietnam had we tried?
Where did you get that idea moron?

We could have defeated North Vietnam quickly and with ease but never gave that idea serious consideration___you may recall that the US minimum wage tripled during the ten years from 64 to 74. And that home values improved dramatically. War is profitable.

We could have also defeated North Vietnam at the Paris Peace Accords if we'd sent a team of real negotiators.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#899390 May 8, 2013
Hillary Clinton is an incompetent BOZO, just like her former boss.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#899391 May 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It impress the living sht out of Wall Street last month when it's stock value doubled. China closed a couple of it's plants__First Solar benefited.
What about the $85 billion a month we can never pay back? That's propping up the likes of fatboy Homer, wall street and the mega banks?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#899392 May 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
your last statement is too funny coming from a Bush defender.
All of yours are too funny. It's amazing you can breath and stay conscious at the same time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#899393 May 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
The Democrat Jodi Arias - guilty of murder.
forget her politicAL AFFILIATION, blame the libs for allowing this murdering little bitch to have a taxpayer funded 4 month trial.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#899394 May 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oapy....I love it.
The dude looks like he came right off the Andy Griffith show.

Obama sounds like Bullwinkle to me. He pulls a rabbet out of his hat frequently too.

If you think he doesn't sound like Bullwinkle, then ask why that's his code name on AF1.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 232,918
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr R C Honey 307,005
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 4 hr LonePalm 2,696
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin For Life 28,405
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Joe fortuna 201,179
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Sat Roy the Boy 691
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web