Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898403 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Lol! I'm laughing because, you're calling me an idiot, yet you're posting links for an event that happened in 1998, as for reason of Bush's invasion in 2001! Dumass, they're 2 different events! Now, lets use your dumass logic & say, they're connected. You might want to find a link for this! Clinton didn't feel the need to invade, he only sent air strikes to destroy all of Saddam's capabilities of reverse engineering the weapons given to him by Reagan in the first place. So if Clinton destroyed Saddam's weapons program just 3yrs prior, & the UN inspectors repeatedly found nothing, why did Bush jump the gun & invade. I understand you memory ain't what it use to be, so you might want to find a link before responding. Lol! Dumass!
THIS IS A MYSTIFIED dunce he cares or knows nothing about history he is not relevant his post are GARBAGE of A no nothing KKK JIM CROW DEMOCRAT SUCKER lolololo plantation dweller lover of HITE DEMOCRATS and OBAMA SAID REAGAN WAS HIS HERO. CLOWN READ MORE

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#898404 May 7, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> How many times have they asked me for a link even though I told them CBSRadioNews?
Cbs radio news is a source. Realtime just talks out his ass.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#898405 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I was never fooled Carol__not for a single minute. Mutts like you get fooled because you can't or won't do any research on your own but rely on talking heads whose ideology you admire.
The minute I read/heard the words "former Navy Seals" I suspected that it was a covert CIA operation gone wrong. When I read/heard the words CIA annex I knew that it was.
FOX's expert has already been outed as a phony and Hicks will be made to look foolish if he appears at tomorrow's hearing.
A jet flyover? LMAO, Carol There are two hospitals and a university in the same area as the Benghazi embassy and CIA base not to mention neighborhoods and businesses__do you fools think the US is going to start blowing sht up to rescue covert CIA military contractors?
Oh, my heavens. So you're saying you actually bought the whole video and spontaneous mob coverup? Seriously?

You actually believe no one gave the order to remove security long before the attack knowing tensions were building? And that this administration would simply allow Americans to be killed because of a CIA covert operation nearby?

You grossly underestimate your ability to be fooled.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#898406 May 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
speech.

Obama will not make such mistakes.
Nuculur Obama is a Mistake he was trying to act Macho it’s not in his DNA!!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#898407 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think the winning party has a blank check to install their ideology, then you don't understand American government, which is intended to be evolutionary rather than revolutionary.
Yea, well somebody forgot to tell George W Bush! Isn't he the man that took a surplus & turned it into a deficit in a matter of months? Isn't he the man that invaded a sovereign nation for no real reason at all? Seems more revolutionary that evolutionary now don't it?
Democratic USA

United States

#898408 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
California has celebrity wealth and high unemployment.
California has natural assets so far superior than the rest of the country that the state should lead in everything. But non-functional government is crippling the state.
I agree, it all stated with republican ex-governor Arnold Swarzenneger who bankrupted the state with uncontrolled budget deficits, just like bush did this country, when Bill Clinton left him A SURPLUS IN THE ECONOMY, it's been known that republican leaders have been the main cause of most of the problems this country faces.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898409 May 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watch Carol defend every dumb decision Bush ever made.
Like invading Iraq, then losing the war and surrendering to them.
Is it that time of the month, Nancy??
The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus to save Hillary from Benghazi and get her elected.

Let democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence you idiot?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898410 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Here we have an old fart nutsack constantly banging his gums and keyboard complaining about the bullshit he gets. God. What a sorry ass life you have there, little man...
Demos/Tenzing in drag.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898411 May 7, 2013
THE DUNCE DEMOCRATS TALK ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE THE EARTHS CLIMATE CHANGES WITH OR WITHOUT HUMANS but the dunce followers of POLITICIANS LACK COMMON SENSE because the sky is falling why dont you DUMMY DEMOCRATS STOP THE METORITEs from crashing to earth ALSO AHOLES these poor dummies only have talking points on top of their heads summer is climate change winter is climate change Fing Aholes they didnt even take basic science these obama fools whats the difference between an acid and a base lololol.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#898412 May 7, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, stupid. I'm sure you'll be running off soon.
"The United Nations is now saying it has no conclusive evidence of chemical weapons use in Syria.The statement marks an about-turn from statements made by Investigator Carla Del Ponte at the weekend when she suggested that rebels had been using the banned nerve agent sarin."
----
"A UN commission investigating human rights abuses in Syria has distanced itself from comments made by one of its investigators indicating that Syrian rebel forces have used chemical weapons, saying on Monday that it had “no conclusive proof”"
Libturds are so stupid.
The possibility is still there. Nobody knows which side used them, yet you're on the side of the Al Queda led rebels.

All the UN said was it has 'no conclusive proof' the rebels used sarin.

Obama said he has 'no conclusive proof' that Assad used them, Nancy.

Yet nitwits like you clamor for US involvement and attack Obama for seeking 100% proof of who used the sarin.

You nitwits attacked Obama for helping in Libya, you only want him to get involved so you can accuse him of starting a war.

You attack him for not intervening, and you will attack him for intervening.

Only traitors like you want to be on both sides of an issue, Nancy.

You're an idiot. But we've all know that for years.
Democratic USA

United States

#898413 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, well somebody forgot to tell George W Bush! Isn't he the man that took a surplus & turned it into a deficit in a matter of months? Isn't he the man that invaded a sovereign nation for no real reason at all? Seems more revolutionary that evolutionary now don't it?
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898414 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, it all stated with republican ex-governor Arnold Swarzenneger who bankrupted the state with uncontrolled budget deficits, just like bush did this country, when Bill Clinton left him A SURPLUS IN THE ECONOMY, it's been known that republican leaders have been the main cause of most of the problems this country faces.
AND OBAMA DOES THE SAME AND WORST AND HE lies about it so nothing has changed
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898415 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, well somebody forgot to tell George W Bush! Isn't he the man that took a surplus & turned it into a deficit in a matter of months? Isn't he the man that invaded a sovereign nation for no real reason at all? Seems more revolutionary that evolutionary now don't it?
Osama Bin Laden in the USA... by Bill Clinton you idiot...

December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts WWWIII with Iraq.

"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.

Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.

Obama should have apologized for Bill Clinton's blow job diversion attacking Iraq, obama's apology tour speaking to the Muslim world....
Republican USA

Pompano Beach, FL

#898416 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, it all stated with republican ex-governor Arnold Swarzenneger who bankrupted the state with uncontrolled budget deficits, just like bush did this country, when Bill Clinton left him A SURPLUS IN THE ECONOMY, it's been known that republican leaders have been the main cause of most of the problems this country faces.
Hi, For Real!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#898417 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus to save Hillary from Benghazi and get her elected.
Let democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence you idiot?
Why did you use your Sockpuppet Floriduh's words earlier, Waxturd??

The old "Clinton lied, America Died" line is one your puppet, Floriduh used for months until the election.

The election that idiots voted for Rmoney and smart Americans voted for Obama!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#898418 May 7, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>

"The United Nations is now saying it has no conclusive evidence of chemical weapons use in Syria.The statement marks an about-turn from statements made by Investigator Carla Del Ponte at the weekend when she suggested that rebels had been using the banned nerve agent sarin."
----
"A UN commission investigating human rights abuses in Syria has distanced itself from comments made by one of its investigators indicating that Syrian rebel forces have used chemical weapons, saying on Monday that it had “no conclusive proof”"
Hey goof, you drew the wrong conclusions . The U N said 'no conclusive evidence' that it was the rebels --possibly they did too, but the onus of evidence points to Assad's regime definitely using chemical weapons on his own people . Assad even admitted that he'd use all means available to stay in power. It's a bad situation with no perfect , good options for the U S to help stop the war, but Obama's strategy to convince the Russians to do more to control their client state,Syria and remove Assad is the best move so far.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898419 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Demos/Tenzing in drag.
Nuculur ISP is in Wethersfield, CT
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#898420 May 7, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS A MYSTIFIED dunce he cares or knows nothing about history he is not relevant his post are GARBAGE of A no nothing KKK JIM CROW DEMOCRAT SUCKER lolololo plantation dweller lover of HITE DEMOCRATS and OBAMA SAID REAGAN WAS HIS HERO. CLOWN READ MORE
Like I give a shit what Obama said. He talks outta both sides of his mouth just like you, stupid! You read links to enhance your 1 sided theory. I read actions of both sides & come to my own conclusion. That would be the definition of a philosopher in do many words! You just best described yourself in your post. Ironic ain't it?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898421 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text>
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!
Leftwing stupid and nuculur ignorance does Trump common sense you idiot4life...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898422 May 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you use your Sockpuppet Floriduh's words earlier, Waxturd??
The old "Clinton lied, America Died" line is one your puppet, Floriduh used for months until the election.
The election that idiots voted for Rmoney and smart Americans voted for Obama!!
You have finally discovered what's wrong with your deranged brain you nitwit: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left you idiot..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min Trojan 27,333
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 227,297
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr godless by choice 305,545
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 10 Maria 279
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE