Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#898412 May 7, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, stupid. I'm sure you'll be running off soon.
"The United Nations is now saying it has no conclusive evidence of chemical weapons use in Syria.The statement marks an about-turn from statements made by Investigator Carla Del Ponte at the weekend when she suggested that rebels had been using the banned nerve agent sarin."
----
"A UN commission investigating human rights abuses in Syria has distanced itself from comments made by one of its investigators indicating that Syrian rebel forces have used chemical weapons, saying on Monday that it had “no conclusive proof”"
Libturds are so stupid.
The possibility is still there. Nobody knows which side used them, yet you're on the side of the Al Queda led rebels.

All the UN said was it has 'no conclusive proof' the rebels used sarin.

Obama said he has 'no conclusive proof' that Assad used them, Nancy.

Yet nitwits like you clamor for US involvement and attack Obama for seeking 100% proof of who used the sarin.

You nitwits attacked Obama for helping in Libya, you only want him to get involved so you can accuse him of starting a war.

You attack him for not intervening, and you will attack him for intervening.

Only traitors like you want to be on both sides of an issue, Nancy.

You're an idiot. But we've all know that for years.
Democratic USA

United States

#898413 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, well somebody forgot to tell George W Bush! Isn't he the man that took a surplus & turned it into a deficit in a matter of months? Isn't he the man that invaded a sovereign nation for no real reason at all? Seems more revolutionary that evolutionary now don't it?
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898414 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, it all stated with republican ex-governor Arnold Swarzenneger who bankrupted the state with uncontrolled budget deficits, just like bush did this country, when Bill Clinton left him A SURPLUS IN THE ECONOMY, it's been known that republican leaders have been the main cause of most of the problems this country faces.
AND OBAMA DOES THE SAME AND WORST AND HE lies about it so nothing has changed
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898415 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, well somebody forgot to tell George W Bush! Isn't he the man that took a surplus & turned it into a deficit in a matter of months? Isn't he the man that invaded a sovereign nation for no real reason at all? Seems more revolutionary that evolutionary now don't it?
Osama Bin Laden in the USA... by Bill Clinton you idiot...

December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts WWWIII with Iraq.

"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.

Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.

Obama should have apologized for Bill Clinton's blow job diversion attacking Iraq, obama's apology tour speaking to the Muslim world....
Republican USA

Pompano Beach, FL

#898416 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, it all stated with republican ex-governor Arnold Swarzenneger who bankrupted the state with uncontrolled budget deficits, just like bush did this country, when Bill Clinton left him A SURPLUS IN THE ECONOMY, it's been known that republican leaders have been the main cause of most of the problems this country faces.
Hi, For Real!

Location hidden

#898417 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus to save Hillary from Benghazi and get her elected.
Let democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence you idiot?
Why did you use your Sockpuppet Floriduh's words earlier, Waxturd??

The old "Clinton lied, America Died" line is one your puppet, Floriduh used for months until the election.

The election that idiots voted for Rmoney and smart Americans voted for Obama!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#898418 May 7, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>

"The United Nations is now saying it has no conclusive evidence of chemical weapons use in Syria.The statement marks an about-turn from statements made by Investigator Carla Del Ponte at the weekend when she suggested that rebels had been using the banned nerve agent sarin."
----
"A UN commission investigating human rights abuses in Syria has distanced itself from comments made by one of its investigators indicating that Syrian rebel forces have used chemical weapons, saying on Monday that it had “no conclusive proof”"
Hey goof, you drew the wrong conclusions . The U N said 'no conclusive evidence' that it was the rebels --possibly they did too, but the onus of evidence points to Assad's regime definitely using chemical weapons on his own people . Assad even admitted that he'd use all means available to stay in power. It's a bad situation with no perfect , good options for the U S to help stop the war, but Obama's strategy to convince the Russians to do more to control their client state,Syria and remove Assad is the best move so far.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898419 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Demos/Tenzing in drag.
Nuculur ISP is in Wethersfield, CT
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#898420 May 7, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS A MYSTIFIED dunce he cares or knows nothing about history he is not relevant his post are GARBAGE of A no nothing KKK JIM CROW DEMOCRAT SUCKER lolololo plantation dweller lover of HITE DEMOCRATS and OBAMA SAID REAGAN WAS HIS HERO. CLOWN READ MORE
Like I give a shit what Obama said. He talks outta both sides of his mouth just like you, stupid! You read links to enhance your 1 sided theory. I read actions of both sides & come to my own conclusion. That would be the definition of a philosopher in do many words! You just best described yourself in your post. Ironic ain't it?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898421 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text>
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!
Leftwing stupid and nuculur ignorance does Trump common sense you idiot4life...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898422 May 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you use your Sockpuppet Floriduh's words earlier, Waxturd??
The old "Clinton lied, America Died" line is one your puppet, Floriduh used for months until the election.
The election that idiots voted for Rmoney and smart Americans voted for Obama!!
You have finally discovered what's wrong with your deranged brain you nitwit: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left you idiot..

Location hidden

#898423 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Demos/Tenzing in drag.
Coming from Nobraina, Obamanation, Galt, that's really funny!!

What ever happened to Demos??

You're just mad because the facts of Climate Change are all aligned against your stupidity and ignorance.

Just as immigration and gay rights fly over your head.

All losing issues for you ancient nitwits. The best thing you could do to help the Repubnants is to die and let young folks take over from you old fools.

BTW, all I told you about the demise of Coal has come true.

I've kicked your butt on the issues for years, no wonder you fear me.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898424 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text>
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!
THE BIGOTTED FOOLS THAT SUPPORT RACISM OBAMA AND THE GOVERNMENT lie to the AMERICAN people DAILY BOTH SIDES ARE LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THERE IS NO MOVEMENT TO QUESTION THE GOVERNMENT ANYMORE BLACKS ARE FULLY BEHIND THE WARS AND BIG BUSINESS BAILOUT BLACKS WOULD HAVE NEVER SUPPORTED THIS PRESIDENCY THE WAY THEY DO IF IT WERE A white PRESIDENT AND THAT IS OUT IN THE OPEN YOUR VOICES WILL NO LONGER BE HEARD BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO VOICE NOW WHAT DO YOPU THINK WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOUR DEMOCRAT MASTER IS GONE TO SPEND HIS MILLIONS lololol o WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND KIDS ALL THE WHITE PRESIDENTS DOES THE SAME lololololo
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898425 May 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just mad because the facts of Climate Change are all aligned against your stupidity and ignorance.
All losing issues for you ancient nitwits. The best thing you could do to help the Repubnants is to die and let young folks take over from you old fools.
Democrats jumping ship now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence. Many Congressional democrats are distancing themselves from the Obama administration’s explanation of the Benghazi, amid mounting evidence that suggests the information was revised by the obama administration to intentionally mislead Americans..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898426 May 7, 2013
The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus to save Hillary from Benghazi and get her elected.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#898427 May 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The possibility is still there. Nobody knows which side used them, yet you're on the side of the Al Queda led rebels.
All the UN said was it has 'no conclusive proof' the rebels used sarin.
Obama said he has 'no conclusive proof' that Assad used them, Nancy.
Yet nitwits like you clamor for US involvement and attack Obama for seeking 100% proof of who used the sarin.
You nitwits attacked Obama for helping in Libya, you only want him to get involved so you can accuse him of starting a war.
You attack him for not intervening, and you will attack him for intervening.
Only traitors like you want to be on both sides of an issue, Nancy.
You're an idiot. But we've all know that for years.
Proving you wrong puts me on the side of al queda? Lmao! How desperate can you get, nuc?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#898428 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the actual statements from the UN inspectors numerous times and their findings and assessments. They said their access to certain sites and people were extremely limited until the 11th hour and, only then, after ousting Saddam was almost a certainty. They stated they believed he would rebuild his WMD program as soon as the world wasn't watching anymore.
You can read the timeline and the findings here.
http://www.armscontrol.org/act/2002_10/iraqsp...
No you didn't___Saddam had no nuclear capabilities none-nada-zip other nations knew that and with the planets best satellite technology bet that we did two. Bush sold nukes Carol__Nigerian yellowcake, aluminum tubes.

It was a ruse Carol__BushCo wanted war with Iraq

How many scuds did we find Carol?

LMAO Saddam's air force never got in the air did it?

Most of our casualties were caused by IED's (boobytraps).

Paper Tiger__and you actually believe that the worlds #1 superpower didn't know that???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898429 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Nuculur ISP is in Wethersfield, CT
Means nothing.

Location hidden

#898430 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Nuculur ISP is in Wethersfield, CT
You have them all over the nation.

You're dead wrong on this. All you do is guess at crap and come up empty headed!!

Nice try, Floriduh!! But you're still an idiot!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898431 May 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
nuculur's cover of his smoke, idiot and bullshit.. YOU will eat anything the Boy Messiah shits on your plate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min KiMare 227,562
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 305,647
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,403
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr Ultraman 200,968
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••