Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,249)

Showing posts 824,961 - 824,980 of1,033,310
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>FOX News whistle blower report__total bullsht.
Read the report dunce.
Where are the survivors? Why aren't they spilling their guts for money__or as a matter of a congressional subpoena?
Two state department personnel perished in the attack Stevens and Smith.
Who was paying the private contractors?
Don't answer if you don't know.
Americans died
Oblamer lied
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is right, but an important aspect was the guy selling that mortgage did not care if it defaulted because he was going to sell it. Whether it was successful or failed did not matter to him.
The people that bought it from that seller didn't care because they bundled them up into securities. Mortgage based securities were selling like hotcakes & that created the demand for more mortgages. So it goes well beyond banks & well into investment houses. Companies like Standard & Poor then gave them AAA rating for the right price.
The buyers often knew they could not make the balloon payments. Many were hesitant but they were told that when the time came for the balloon payment that they could just remortgage at that time. But home values tumbled & they were all underwater.
So many were duped.
Now these types of mortgages were not CRA loans. So for all those out there screaming "CRA CRA", no. CRA loans were typically standard long term mortgages.
60 million Americans were duped into voting for the empty suit fraud Oblamer.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Real jobs...like a lawyer for instance? A college teacher??? An author? A state Senator?? a US Senator??
These aren't real jobs? Really Jane?
Where's them jobs Oblamer promised?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Quel surpris! Another ditto head
Rush has actual listeners, sober ones, unlike your drunken ass.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's becoming more about party loyalty and preserving the party and, thus, power than the best interests of the country and seems to have gotten much worse under this president.
It's almost like they have a grudge against this country and have to prove something even if it means going in the wrong direction. There's no other way to explain it.
I do believe far too many liberals are simply brainwashed and can no longer compute or grasp common sense anymore. They're much too willing to cut off their noses to spite their faces. Probably where that saying came from.
I agree.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's becoming more about party loyalty and preserving the party and, thus, power than the best interests of the country and seems to have gotten much worse under this president.
It's almost like they have a grudge against this country and have to prove something even if it means going in the wrong direction. There's no other way to explain it.
I do believe far too many liberals are simply brainwashed and can no longer compute or grasp common sense anymore. They're much too willing to cut off their noses to spite their faces. Probably where that saying came from.
I'll also say many dumb dems are simply jealous of those who make it on their own. They loathe their own failures.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Prison sucks
when you getting out?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou, "It's becoming more about party loyalty and preserving the party and, thus, power than the best interests of the country..." If you're talking about the GOP then you are absolutely right. The GOP is splintering right down the middle with the young guns(Tea Party Republicans) who would rather see the country fail then compromise with a Democratic Administration on what's best for the Public Interest and the old Republican guard--many from Deep South states who still remember fondly when setting aside ideological differences and making deals across the aisle with democrats where everyone gives up something so all can enjoy better ,shared benefit wasn't equated to treason and scorned. We'll indeed see in this 2014 election if the 'sequester backfired' or not-- do you really think most Americans approve of Congressmen only acting to protect their own privileged lifestyle ,but won't lift a finger to end the sequester for the poor and middle class most negatively effected by it? Many Republicans , like Hal Rogers, are in for another rude awakening as if they forgot why President Obama and VP Biden won reelection in 2012 so handily.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

http://www.nationalmemo.com/poll-americans-ba... "According to a new Morning Joe/Marist poll, Americans overwhelmingly favor the Democratic approach to managing the economy and toughening gun laws.

The poll finds that 64 percent believe that creating jobs should be Congress and President Obama’s top priority, while just 33 percent agree with the Republican position that reducing the federal budget deficit is paramount.

Furthermore, when asked how they believe the deficit should be reduced, 42 percent agree with President Obama’s position that we should both cut spending and increase revenues, while 35 percent believe that we should primarily increase revenues, and just 17 percent agree with House Republicans that deficit reduction should come mostly through spending cuts.

Although Republicans have repeatedly asserted that new tax revenue should be off the table as a result of the fiscal cliff deal that raised taxes on family income above $450,000, the American public does not agree."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow, this is real substance; kinda like manure
You sound professional.

How much training did it take?

How do you get the braon stains of of your teeth(or tooth)?

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Forward!, an all-new free downloadable booklet, breaks down the basics of Leading Light Communism. Forward! is an introductory text. This is the starting point for all new cadre and supporters.
http://llco.org/forward-booklet/
You stole my picture.
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

OBAMANATION wrote:
Morning c-unts and ped-o-philes....Our GLORIOUS President passed out welfare benefits to the Boston bombers to the tune of 100k a year...unbelievable..
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_co...
What does lily da k-hunt think of this
HEY STUPID! The family started getting benefits in 2002. Who was the president then? It was George W. Bush you moron. They didn't get $100,000 a year liar, it was a total over 10 years.
Since when does the president of the US determine who gets aid from any particular state anyway dumbass?
You're an idiot!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush has actual listeners, sober ones, unlike your drunken ass.
Rush Limbaugh Arrested On Drug Charges

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-1561324.h...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh Arrested On Drug Charges
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-1561324.h...
Figures, probably used illegal's to do drug runs into Mexico or Canada for him. Probe any conservative deep enough and its always the same, reformed alcoholic, womanisers, fraud, tax evasion, or just plain criminal.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures, probably used illegal's to do drug runs into Mexico or Canada for him. Probe any conservative deep enough and its always the same, reformed alcoholic, womanisers, fraud, tax evasion, or just plain criminal.
I don't Consider Rush Limbaugh a Conservative at all, only in name and is more a Neo-Con(Liberal).

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the only president in my lifetime who seems to know so little about so much.
That press conference today left more questions than answers.
I watched that mess. He was spinning like a top. As I said right before the Boston bombings 'He's going to get people killed'.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Lots of posts removed, garbage gone
You're welcome.

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Hello again!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!

I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!

I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!

And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me!

A quick reminder!!!!!!!!
I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Teabagging friends are doing right now.

I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I ove it.

Republicans in Congress meet in December of 2008 & decide that if Obama is for it, they would be against it.

Mitch McConnell makes dumping Obama his number one priority.

And you blame Democrats & accuse therm o being of party first.

Republicans in the house all voted against bills that were top help us recover.

Republicas in the Senate filibuster every effort.

My God, they couldn't even vote to end subsidies to companies making billions in profit.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

GOP Battles A Threat To Gun Rights That Even The NRA Says Doesn’t Exist

A bill introduced late last week by Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK) and Rep. Frank Lucas (R-OK) would ban federal agencies, excluding the Pentagon, from buying more ammunition during a six-month period if it currently possesses more than its monthly averages during the Bush administration.

The conspiracy theory that incubated the bill is that the Obama administration is trying to buy up bullets so ordinary Americans have less access to them in the marketplace.

“President Obama has been adamant about curbing law-abiding Americans’ access and opportunities to exercise their Second Amendment rights,” Inhofe said in a statement.“One way the Obama Administration is able to do this is by limiting what’s available in the market with federal agencies purchasing unnecessary stockpiles of ammunition.”

Only it’s false — as no less a pro-gun organization than the NRA declared last year.

Last fall, the NRA issued a statement saying the claim was being pushed in an “Internet rumor mill” and was designed to “stir up fear.” The “more incendiary authors,” the group said,“suggest that these government agencies are preparing for a war with the American people.”

“As most gun owners will agree, skepticism of government is healthy. But today, there are more than enough actual threats to the Second Amendment to keep gun owners busy,” the NRA said.“[T]here is no need to invent additional threats to our rights.”

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/05/in...

FOXbots in Congress.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 824,961 - 824,980 of1,033,310
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Eagle 12 216,685
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 26,090
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr not a playa1965 303,199
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••