Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,248)

Showing posts 824,941 - 824,960 of1,078,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>ah the liberal mentality once again shows its ugly head. Those who live by the ten commandments are a holes, those who strap bombs on their children should be tolerated. Only in a liberals twisted mind..
There are lots of Christians that follow the Ten Commandments that do so without putting their religion in everybody's face. These are not "Bible Thumpers".

There are lots of Muslims that live a peaceful life & would not strap on a bomb.

I never gave any terrorist a "pass". You are a liar.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
To your credit, Dumb Dave, the Turkey Vulture you use as your avatar is fitting. Hey! Where'd you go? Chow time?
It is a red tailed hawk.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Republicans and Foxaganda "reporters" are *still* carping. We need background checks on Republicans who are too stupid to be allowed to vote "Five months after an Accountability Review Board issued its scathing conclusions in a report on the September 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. Consulate and a nearby intelligence operation in Benghazi, Libya, Republicans and "reporters" at Foxaganda are still carping on the matter.

They continue to claim, as they have since late September, when some glommed onto the incident and its aftermath as a possible means to put Mitt Romney into the White House, that the State Department not only failed to protect the consulate adequately and failed to respond effectively to the attack that killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, but also that it covered up these failures with lies.

The accountability review team's report agreed with the first claim and partially agreed with the second, but gave no credence whatsoever to the accusation of a coverup. The report was the product of eight hearings, 30 briefings and interviews with more than 100 witnesses." Check this out: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/06/1207...

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
The leftist union Obama thugs working for you!
Hostess Brands is Closed.
We are sorry to announce that Hostess Brands, Inc. has been forced by a Bakers Union strike to shut down all operations and sell all company assets.
That union had already OK'd pay cuts a couple of times in the past whlie the excecutives received huge pay raises & bonuses.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Senator Menendez Supports Al-Qaeda
A top Senate Democrat nudged the Obama administration to provide weapons to the Syrian opposition, introducing a bill Monday that would explicitly allow the U.S. to provide arms, military training and non-lethal aid to the rebels.
Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, introduced the legislation on the heels of U.S. intelligence claims that chemical weapons were likely used in the country.
"The Assad regime has crossed a red line that forces us to consider all options," Menendez said in a statement. "The greatest humanitarian crisis in the world is unfolding in and around Syria, and the U.S. must play a role in tipping the scales toward opposition groups and working to build a free Syria."
It might be wise to take a long look at the Syrian opposition before we arm them.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave attempts the projection move, fails miserably, then tells us how he contributed to society by doing "yard work" (on his own yard, of course).
Anyone want to bet Dumb Dave loves in a lower class neighborhood and hates people with more money than him?
ROTFLMAO!!!!
It s not my fault that you can't follow a conversation.

Yes,I do yard work. I realize that this is difficult for you to comprehend since you have no yard".

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of Christians that follow the Ten Commandments that do so without putting their religion in everybody's face. These are not "Bible Thumpers".
There are lots of Muslims that live a peaceful life & would not strap on a bomb.
I never gave any terrorist a "pass". You are a liar.
davey davey davey, you try so hard and fail so often as you try to twist the topic. how many times have you put down christians and stood up for the religious freedoms of muslims. You're a bigot davey and to dumb to even know it.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Obama Sucks at Golf, Despite All the Practice
The White House, via the pool reporter, has revealed that the president today didn't win in golf..........
Does this mean Mitt Romney is now President
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

"I saw something else under the sun: In the place of judgment--wickedness was there, in the place of justice--wickedness was there."
http://bible.cc/ecclesiastes/3-16.htm

"Wickedness" - http://niv.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht...

"All this I saw, as I applied my mind to everything done under the sun. There is a time when a man lords it over others to his own hurt."
http://bible.cc/ecclesiastes/8-9.htm

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." http://bible.cc/luke/22-36.htm

http://bible.cc/mark/1-3.htm

Go in The Name of The LORD:

http://bible.cc/john/17-11.htm

http://bible.cc/revelation/21-4.htm

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not realize that Dave was an African-American.
Explains his lack of coherence.
Will try to be more tolerant in the future.
Galt thinks all black people are too stupid to be coherent.

Galt made a racist post.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> davey davey davey, you try so hard and fail so often as you try to twist the topic. how many times have you put down christians and stood up for the religious freedoms of muslims. You're a bigot davey and to dumb to even know it.
I only put down certain Christians, not all of them.

Are the Westboro Baptist Church protesters a-Holes?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Galt thinks all black people are too stupid to be coherent.
Galt made a racist post.
nobama has issues with minorities of the type common in the lunatic wing of the republican party.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I only put down certain Christians, not all of them.
Oh, a selective bigot. Gee, you're more of an idiot than I thought.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> That union had already OK'd pay cuts a couple of times in the past whlie the excecutives received huge pay raises & bonuses.
"real dumb"
Let us all give a big round of applause to the bakers union. They closed down a business that employed thousands. Now all those folks are in the same boat as you, they have their hands out depending on the government, takers instead of producers.
Keep smiling soon, if president nobama has his way we will see;
- More American's receiving food stamps
- Fewer American's paying Federal Income tax
- Trillions more in debt
- Continued anemic GDP growth
- Increasing numbers of illegal immigrants, more democrat voters
Your kind of country.
Peace
KMA

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not realize that Dave was an African-American.
Explains his lack of coherence.
Will try to be more tolerant in the future.
"John Galt"
Quit being a racist. Some of your recent posts indicate your incoherence.
Peace

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I only put down certain Christians, not all of them.
. Westboro babtist, yes I would have to say they are asholes but just anoying a holes . I don't recall anyone of them blowing up innocents because they don't believe as they do. Muslims not so true in their case. But hey its good to see you admit your bigotry be by standing for freedom of religion for only those you see fit.or better yet the ones you're told to.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be wise to take a long look at the Syrian opposition before we arm them.
Brilliant, Helpful, agree!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Things Go Horribly Wrong For Fox News When They Ask GOP Congressman for Benghazi Evidence "Fox News tried to push their Benghazi conspiracy theory today, but things went horribly wrong when they asked Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz for evidence and he couldn’t provide any." WALLACE: Are you saying? Again, I want to bring in Congressman Lynch. Tell me-a direct threat, a direct act of intimidation against a potential witness?

CHAFFETZ: Yes, and I think we’ll probably…

WALLACE: Tell me one… tell what’s been said.

CHAFFETZ: There are people, more than one, that have felt intimidation from the State Department.

Notice that Chris Wallace provided Chaffetz with the perfect setup. He let him weave the conspiracy theory. Wallace never stopped him, or challenged him. But when it came time for Rep. Chaffetz to deliver the money shot, he threw up all over his own shirt.

Ever since it was revealed that Boston bombings weren’t carried out by an overseas terrorist group, Fox News has gone back to relentlessly pushing Benghazi conspiracies. It has been subtle, but you can see it in Chaffetz’s remarks, the focus of the Benghazi conspiracy has shifted away from Obama and to the State Department.

Their conspiracy theory focus has shifted because the runaway favorite for the 2016 Democratic nomination just so happens to be the same woman who used to be Secretary of State." FauxNews tea party conservatives are afraid of a woman running for President in 2016 and they should be! Hillary Clinton/Martin O'Malley 2016!Check this out: http://www.politicususa.com/horribly-wrong-fo...
Democratic USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
Republican Arizona and Florida the number 1 and number 2 net receivers of wealth and people fleeing democrat strongholds like NY and California. People vote with their feet.
CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK will stay BLUE, COUNT ON IT.

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

davey would you rather be handed a pamphlet by a bible thumping christian or get your legs blown off by a koran thumping muslim ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 824,941 - 824,960 of1,078,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min waaasssuuup 224,002
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr Yeah but 305,065
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••