Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,161 - 823,180 of 1,079,668 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this is real substance; kinda like manure
You sound professional.

How much training did it take?

How do you get the braon stains of of your teeth(or tooth)?

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Forward!, an all-new free downloadable booklet, breaks down the basics of Leading Light Communism. Forward! is an introductory text. This is the starting point for all new cadre and supporters.
http://llco.org/forward-booklet/
You stole my picture.
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

OBAMANATION wrote:
Morning c-unts and ped-o-philes....Our GLORIOUS President passed out welfare benefits to the Boston bombers to the tune of 100k a year...unbelievable..
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_co...
What does lily da k-hunt think of this
HEY STUPID! The family started getting benefits in 2002. Who was the president then? It was George W. Bush you moron. They didn't get $100,000 a year liar, it was a total over 10 years.
Since when does the president of the US determine who gets aid from any particular state anyway dumbass?
You're an idiot!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush has actual listeners, sober ones, unlike your drunken ass.
Rush Limbaugh Arrested On Drug Charges

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-1561324.h...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh Arrested On Drug Charges
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-1561324.h...
Figures, probably used illegal's to do drug runs into Mexico or Canada for him. Probe any conservative deep enough and its always the same, reformed alcoholic, womanisers, fraud, tax evasion, or just plain criminal.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures, probably used illegal's to do drug runs into Mexico or Canada for him. Probe any conservative deep enough and its always the same, reformed alcoholic, womanisers, fraud, tax evasion, or just plain criminal.
I don't Consider Rush Limbaugh a Conservative at all, only in name and is more a Neo-Con(Liberal).

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the only president in my lifetime who seems to know so little about so much.
That press conference today left more questions than answers.
I watched that mess. He was spinning like a top. As I said right before the Boston bombings 'He's going to get people killed'.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Lots of posts removed, garbage gone
You're welcome.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's becoming more about party loyalty and preserving the party and, thus, power than the best interests of the country and seems to have gotten much worse under this president.
It's almost like they have a grudge against this country and have to prove something even if it means going in the wrong direction. There's no other way to explain it.
I do believe far too many liberals are simply brainwashed and can no longer compute or grasp common sense anymore. They're much too willing to cut off their noses to spite their faces. Probably where that saying came from.
I ove it.

Republicans in Congress meet in December of 2008 & decide that if Obama is for it, they would be against it.

Mitch McConnell makes dumping Obama his number one priority.

And you blame Democrats & accuse therm o being of party first.

Republicans in the house all voted against bills that were top help us recover.

Republicas in the Senate filibuster every effort.

My God, they couldn't even vote to end subsidies to companies making billions in profit.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

GOP Battles A Threat To Gun Rights That Even The NRA Says Doesn’t Exist

A bill introduced late last week by Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK) and Rep. Frank Lucas (R-OK) would ban federal agencies, excluding the Pentagon, from buying more ammunition during a six-month period if it currently possesses more than its monthly averages during the Bush administration.

The conspiracy theory that incubated the bill is that the Obama administration is trying to buy up bullets so ordinary Americans have less access to them in the marketplace.

“President Obama has been adamant about curbing law-abiding Americans’ access and opportunities to exercise their Second Amendment rights,” Inhofe said in a statement.“One way the Obama Administration is able to do this is by limiting what’s available in the market with federal agencies purchasing unnecessary stockpiles of ammunition.”

Only it’s false — as no less a pro-gun organization than the NRA declared last year.

Last fall, the NRA issued a statement saying the claim was being pushed in an “Internet rumor mill” and was designed to “stir up fear.” The “more incendiary authors,” the group said,“suggest that these government agencies are preparing for a war with the American people.”

“As most gun owners will agree, skepticism of government is healthy. But today, there are more than enough actual threats to the Second Amendment to keep gun owners busy,” the NRA said.“[T]here is no need to invent additional threats to our rights.”

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/05/in...

FOXbots in Congress.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What about 9/11 ? Oh ya, in Doorknob land it never happened.
9-11. We launch a huge effort to grow the government & to expend hundreds of billions to make us secure, start two wars & Bush slashes revenues. Brilliant.

9-11-2001. Recession started 4th quarter 2007. That is some time delay.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
9-11. We launch a huge effort to grow the government & to expend hundreds of billions to make us secure, start two wars & Bush slashes revenues. Brilliant.
9-11-2001. Recession started 4th quarter 2007. That is some time delay.
DOIH Dave!

What might you be up to today, no life?

Let me guess!

You will spend your entire day inside your apartment posting on Topix all day long?

Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!

Zero.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I ove it.
Republicans in Congress meet in December of 2008 & decide that if Obama is for it, they would be against it.
My God, they couldn't even vote to end subsidies to companies making billions in profit.
You mean they voted against that Obamacare that was going to help us recover?

Earth to libtard!

That one passed and it has done nothing but hamper recovery and is likely the largest impediment to hiring.

You are an idiot.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I ove it.
Republicants in congress signed their loyalty over to anti tax loon Grover Norquist.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
GOP Battles A Threat To Gun Rights That Even The NRA Says Doesn’t Exist
A bill introduced late last week by Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK) and Rep. Frank Lucas (R-OK) would ban federal agencies, excluding the Pentagon, from buying more ammunition during a six-month period if it currently possesses more than its monthly averages during the Bush administration.
The conspiracy theory that incubated the bill is that the Obama administration is trying to buy up bullets so ordinary Americans have less access to them in the marketplace.
“President Obama has been adamant about curbing law-abiding Americans’ access and opportunities to exercise their Second Amendment rights,” Inhofe said in a statement.“One way the Obama Administration is able to do this is by limiting what’s available in the market with federal agencies purchasing unnecessary stockpiles of ammunition.”
Only it’s false — as no less a pro-gun organization than the NRA declared last year.
Last fall, the NRA issued a statement saying the claim was being pushed in an “Internet rumor mill” and was designed to “stir up fear.” The “more incendiary authors,” the group said,“suggest that these government agencies are preparing for a war with the American people.”
“As most gun owners will agree, skepticism of government is healthy. But today, there are more than enough actual threats to the Second Amendment to keep gun owners busy,” the NRA said.“[T]here is no need to invent additional threats to our rights.”
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/05/in...
FOXbots in Congress.
SonicFlicker is back today to contribute his mindless copy & paste routine.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Fifteen more dead in Iraq including four policemen in the Sunni country North of Baghdad.

Maybe they can't handle all the liberty.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

opo wrote:
<quoted text>Probably the reason nobody listens to you is because you're wrong. "Under the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, those persons born in Puerto Rico and subject to its jurisdiction, are citizens of Puerto Rico" not the US. Your stupidty must be painful.
http://www.loc.gov/rr/hispanic/1898/jonesact....

"On March 2, 1917, President Woodrow Wilson signed the Jones-Shafroth Act. This law gave Puerto Ricans U.S. citizenship."

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dense. In the post you responded to I said college records were sealed. I added the coward president nobama refuses to unseal his records.
Do you practice being stoopid?
Peace
KMA
Your response was to my post where I said college records were sealed. You don't need to practice stupid because you've mastered it.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real time"
Fact:
Bush served in the US Military
Clinton did not serve in the US Military
I did volunteer for the draft, two years active duty, over 7 in the Army National Guard.
It would be my guess you are afucking coward and never served, just like your hero president nobama.
Peace
KMA
How do you volunteer for the draft?

You volunteer when you go on your own sign up for military service.

You get drafted when you're on the list & did not volunteer.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean they voted against that Obamacare that was going to help us recover?
Earth to libtard!
That one passed and it has done nothing but hamper recovery and is likely the largest impediment to hiring.
You are an idiot.
No, I mean they voted against the Recovery Act & every other measure to help stimulate the economy.
In fact, the only thing Republicans pushed for was to extend the tax cuts for the weealthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Buck Crick 224,106
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 305,086
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 26,658
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 6 hr jessirinneyswift 9
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... 15 hr Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 21 hr RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••