Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily has US IP

Gering, NE

#895646 Apr 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a couple of posts today that are definitely dem. He's here.
It is like Ferris, dem and lily all occupy the same brain

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895647 Apr 30, 2013
lily uses US IP wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't met a phallicy that you didn't cling to
Fixed it for you. Cant wait for leo to pipe in.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895649 Apr 30, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing liberal about Muslims, they are like evangelical Christians
They hate christians. That pretty liberal.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895650 Apr 30, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully the VAPD will find he body and arrest your azz
The Vodka Advocates of Politcal Destruction?
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895651 Apr 30, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rightwing evangelical Christians and Muslms are very much alike.
Only after several hours of your heavy drinking
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#895652 Apr 30, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>epic meltdown in progress, man it's gonna feel good throttling you in ur big c-unt mount. of course, you'll prolly run and hide in ur gated community...even tho those gated communities couldn't keep out the likes of trayvon...
lily melts down daily, usually when she comes down after the noon time happy hour.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895653 Apr 30, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, if he did, he knows it was over a period of years stupid now gfy
It has been reported by leosanus that you are hereby declared guilty of a run-on sentence, among many other atrocities.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#895654 Apr 30, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing liberal about Muslims, they are like evangelical Christians
the inebriation ensues

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895657 Apr 30, 2013
lily has US IP wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like Ferris, dem and lily all occupy the same brain
There's plenty of room in that skull, that's for sure.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#895660 Apr 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> the biggy was the balloon loans. You know the ones where the payments were low enough to qualify but bumped up after a couple of years. People didn't save money, keep other payments low, and plan for the increase. Throw in no or little down payment and when the balloon hit they just walked away.
How many of those notes do you reckon were underwritten by Fannie and Freddie?

Don't answer if you don't know.

How many refi's went sideways because the apps and appraisals were fraudulent?

Don't answer if you don't know.

There were huge high rise condo projects built in rapid growth areas like mine with zero developer upfront investment but only stories about money on the come.

Fannie and Freddie played some role but the real damage was caused by Bush era deregulation and self regulation in combination with a rush on greed like never seen before.

Maybe you want to blame it on some schmuck with no sales resistance who overbought__I'm going to blame it on schmucks like Cameron Kuhn and Bobby Ginn. Type those names in pal.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895664 Apr 30, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>Ever notice that in the mornings her name is spelled "lily boca raton", but now it's spelled "Lily Boca Raton"??
two different people or two different computers, in any event...SOCKPUPPET
Or one person changing names?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#895665 Apr 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>How many of those notes do you reckon were underwritten by Fannie and Freddie?
Don't answer if you don't know.
How many refi's went sideways because the apps and appraisals were fraudulent?
Don't answer if you don't know.
There were huge high rise condo projects built in rapid growth areas like mine with zero developer upfront investment but only stories about money on the come.
Fannie and Freddie played some role but the real damage was caused by Bush era deregulation and self regulation in combination with a rush on greed like never seen before.
Maybe you want to blame it on some schmuck with no sales resistance who overbought__I'm going to blame it on schmucks like Cameron Kuhn and Bobby Ginn. Type those names in pal.
I realize, Mr Peabody, that being a libtard you reading comprehension is low. Where, dingle berry, did I mention anything about Freddie or Frannie?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895667 Apr 30, 2013
"Obama: Gay NBA Player Can Still “Bang With Shaq”…"

Lol...someone get that guy a teleprompter, quick.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#895668 Apr 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
Benghazi about to explode?
FOX News whistle blower report__total bullsht.

Read the report dunce.

Where are the survivors? Why aren't they spilling their guts for money__or as a matter of a congressional subpoena?

Two state department personnel perished in the attack Stevens and Smith.

Who was paying the private contractors?

Don't answer if you don't know.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895669 Apr 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I realize, Mr Peabody, that being a libtard you reading comprehension is low. Where, dingle berry, did I mention anything about Freddie or Frannie?
Don't You love the "don't answer if you don't know" as if he's some kind of expert? He's one arrogant twit.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895670 Apr 30, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>Question is, why? I think lilyputian is possibly two different people, and by adding the capital letters, "they" can differentiate themselves..IE "oh I never said that" etc etc...she admitted she sits on here all day long peering thru two different computer monitors...
No life.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#895671 Apr 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't You love the "don't answer if you don't know" as if he's some kind of expert? He's one arrogant twit.
Dummy
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#895672 Apr 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I realize, Mr Peabody, that being a libtard you reading comprehension is low. Where, dingle berry, did I mention anything about Freddie or Frannie?
Freddie and Frannie?

You're a real fkn genius aren't you Flacko?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#895673 Apr 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> the biggy was the balloon loans. You know the ones where the payments were low enough to qualify but bumped up after a couple of years. People didn't save money, keep other payments low, and plan for the increase. Throw in no or little down payment and when the balloon hit they just walked away.
That is right, but an important aspect was the guy selling that mortgage did not care if it defaulted because he was going to sell it. Whether it was successful or failed did not matter to him.

The people that bought it from that seller didn't care because they bundled them up into securities. Mortgage based securities were selling like hotcakes & that created the demand for more mortgages. So it goes well beyond banks & well into investment houses. Companies like Standard & Poor then gave them AAA rating for the right price.

The buyers often knew they could not make the balloon payments. Many were hesitant but they were told that when the time came for the balloon payment that they could just remortgage at that time. But home values tumbled & they were all underwater.

So many were duped.

Now these types of mortgages were not CRA loans. So for all those out there screaming "CRA CRA", no. CRA loans were typically standard long term mortgages.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#895674 Apr 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>FOX News whistle blower report__total bullsht.
Read the report dunce.
Where are the survivors? Why aren't they spilling their guts for money__or as a matter of a congressional subpoena?
Two state department personnel perished in the attack Stevens and Smith.
Who was paying the private contractors?
Don't answer if you don't know.
Because you say so? My dog has more crdibility than you. You post sht as fact when in reality 90% of what you post is your opinion. You signature response to information you don't like is that its bullshyt. That line is worn out, boozer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 21 min Important Info 2,188
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 28,242
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 231,932
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr Star On 47 646
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Kathwynn 306,595
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Tue Mr bobo 145
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE