Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895534 Apr 30, 2013
“Like a lot of my Democratic colleagues I was too slow to appreciate the recklessness of Fannie and Freddie. I defended their efforts to encourage affordable homeownership when in retrospect I should have heeded the concerns raised by their regulator in 2004. Frankly, I wish my Democratic colleagues would admit when it comes to Fannie and Freddie, we were wrong.”– Congressman Artur Davis (D-AL), September 30, 2008

It's like a breath of fresh air. A Democrat exercising critical thinking.

More could learn from him. This country would be a lot better off.
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895535 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, at what age were you last asked for school transcripts for a job? After college, I only did the transcript thing one, that was to apply to get another college degree.
When you talk about certification for a particular occupation that has education requirements then yes a transcript may be required. To be a CPA, Board certified doctor, etc.
But for most jobs, the transcript become irrelevant to job experience.
So, what certifications are required to be President?
Wow just listed occupations which no matter how long you claim to be in profession still requests transcripts. Apparently your profession falls below these positions which demand scrutiny to ensure the public is protected from frauds.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#895536 Apr 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> As I said before something smells but nobody is really looking for the source of the oder.
"oder"??? Have you checked your sock drawer lately?(BTW, thanks for saying that some of these socks on here are entirely vile, vulgar, and vicious for no apparent reason other than their beastly nature an poor upbringing.)

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895537 Apr 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>American Enterprise Institute?
Why not JBS.org
You've lost you mind!
Well then, you pick a source that states otherwise.

That's how it usually works.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#895538 Apr 30, 2013
HETEROSEXUALS ARE KILLED AND ABUSED EVERY dAY NO ONE SPEAKS UP FOR THE RIGHTS OF HETEROSEXUALS we are PEOPLE TOO WHY GAVE LIFE TO HOMOSEXUALS LIKE DEM EQUAL RIGHTS FOR HETEROSEXUALS HUMAN RIGHTS FOR HETEROSEXUALS IN AMERICA MALE AND FEMALE HETEROSEXUALS UNITE NOW

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#895539 Apr 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>American Enterprise Institute?
Why not JBS.org
You've lost you mind!
Here. How about Bill Clinton? Does he suit your fancy better?

“I think that the responsibility that the Democrats had may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress, or by me when I was President, to put some standards and tighten up a little on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.”– Former President Bill Clinton (D-AR), September 25, 2008

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#895540 Apr 30, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee - thanks for telling everyone what they already knew, Dumb Dave. The election was in 2006 and office taken 2007, nearly TWO years before you frikkin MORON!.
IDIOT!
Evidently, Jimmy,. that was news to you.
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895541 Apr 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, at what age were you last asked for school transcripts for a job? After college, I only did the transcript thing one, that was to apply to get another college degree.
When you talk about certification for a particular occupation that has education requirements then yes a transcript may be required. To be a CPA, Board certified doctor, etc.
But for most jobs, the transcript become irrelevant to job experience.
So, what certifications are required to be President?
Another example is family members who work as private contractors for the government have been put through intensive background checks that included calling a third grade teacher for one of them. It is BAD our leaders are not put through such intensive vetting.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#895542 Apr 30, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave…Remember the Liberal Media create’ Obama’ as the most Intellectual, Articulate Speaker whom ever held the Presidency if he releases his Records it could be very embarrassing!!
especially if he was enrolled as a foreign exchange student.

the media elected him and the public was once again more focussed on his cultural appeal--he's like a male Kardashian.

Most Americans don’t realize we have elected a president whom we know very little about.

Researchers have discovered that Obama’s autobiographical books are little more than PR stunts, as they have little to do with the actual events of his life. The fact is we know less about President Obama than perhaps any other president in American history and much of this is due to actual efforts to hide his record. This should concern all Americans.

A nation-wide network of researchers has sprung up to attempt to fill in the blanks, but at every opportunity Obama’s high-priced lawyers have built walls around various records or simply made them disappear. It is estimated that Obama’s legal team has now spent well over $1.4 million dollars blocking access to documents every American should have access to. The question is why would he spend so much money to do this?

The president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records—he will not even release his Columbia College thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois State Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records during those State Senate years are lost as well. In addition, no one can find his school records for the elite K-12 college prep school, Punahou School, he attended in Hawaii.

What is he hiding? Well, for starters, some of these records will shed light on his citizenship and birth.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#895543 Apr 30, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"oder"??? Have you checked your sock drawer lately?(BTW, thanks for saying that some of these socks on here are entirely vile, vulgar, and vicious for no apparent reason other than their beastly nature an poor upbringing.)
That would be you...the illegitimate abusive foul-mouth illegitimate chillin babymama
lily uses US IP

Gering, NE

#895544 Apr 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
“Like a lot of my Democratic colleagues I was too slow to appreciate the recklessness of Fannie and Freddie. I defended their efforts to encourage affordable homeownership when in retrospect I should have heeded the concerns raised by their regulator in 2004. Frankly, I wish my Democratic colleagues would admit when it comes to Fannie and Freddie, we were wrong.”– Congressman Artur Davis (D-AL), September 30, 2008
It's like a breath of fresh air. A Democrat exercising critical thinking.
More could learn from him. This country would be a lot better off.
The problem is there is such pressure from the LEFT to walk in lock step with the agenda that these statements are rare.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#895545 Apr 30, 2013
Obama’s application to Punahou School – now mysteriously missing – would likely contain a birth certificate. And, according to attorney Gary Kreep,“his Occidental College records are important as they may show he attended there as a foreign exchange student.”

Indeed, Obama used his Indonesian name “Barry Soetoro” while attending Occidental. Kreep has filed lawsuits challenging Obama’s eligibility to be president and as part of his lawsuit he requested Obama’s records from Occidental. However, Obama’s lawyers quickly moved to stop Occidental from honoring this request.

Furthermore, now that at least three document authentication experts have declared the scanned “Certificate of Live Birth” Obama’s campaign team gave to a pro-Obama website to be an obvious phony; we know that he is hiding something here as well.

Over 49 separate law suits have been filed on the eligibility/birth certificate issue alone, with several of the suits making it all the way the United States Supreme Court, only to be denied a full hearing.

What’s more, there are questions about how he paid for his Harvard Law School education since, despite a claim by Michele Obama, no one has produced any evidence that he received student loans.

The Obamas will not release any student loan details despite repeated requests from the Chicago Tribune.

However, it appears that his Harvard education may have been paid for by a foreign source. Khalid Al-Mansour, an advisor to Saudi prince Al-Walid bin Talah, told Manhattan Borough president, Percy Sutton, that he was raising money for Obama’s Harvard tuition. Incidentally, Prince Tala is the largest donor to CAIR, a Muslim group declared by the U.S. Government in 2007 as an unindicted co-conspirator in a terrorist financing trial. At least three of CAIR’s leaders have been indicted for terrorist activities. Al-Mansour’s admission opens up speculation as to whether Muslim
interests have assisted Obama’s career in the hope he would eventually be in a position someday to promote their interests.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#895546 Apr 30, 2013
More recently, it was discovered that Obama’s Selective Service card may have been doctored.

Federal law requires all American males to register for the Selective Service (the draft) in case a major war broke out. Blogger Debbie Schlussel has discovered solid evidence that Obama’s Selective Service registration form was submitted not when he was younger as required, but rather in 2008 and then altered to look older.

Indeed, the forgers forgot to alter the “Document Location Number” which shows that it is clearly a 2008 form. This is fraud and it’s a felony and Schlussel’s allegations are backed up by Stephen Coffman, a former high-ranking Federal agent.

Moreover, the document shows a September 4th, 1980 date and the location of the transaction as Hawaii, but at that time Obama was thousands of miles away attending Occidental College in Los Angeles.

The real reason why Obama probably did not submit this form as a teenager is that he assumed his Kenyan or Indonesian citizenship exempted him from this requirement.

But clearly, as he grew older and entered politics, he saw that any documents revealing a foreign birth – Selective Service registration, birth certificate, school applications, etc – would be problematic if he ran for the presidency.

Thus, it is not a coincidence that EVERY DOCUMENT which contains information about his birth or citizenship is either missing, sealed, or has been altered.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#895548 Apr 30, 2013
lily uses US IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow just listed occupations which no matter how long you claim to be in profession still requests transcripts. Apparently your profession falls below these positions which demand scrutiny to ensure the public is protected from frauds.
I wonder, how many CEOs had to present their transcripts?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#895549 Apr 30, 2013
Everywhere one looks into Obama’s background, we find sealed records, scrubbed websites, altered documents, deception and unanswered questions.

Can anyone imagine for a second if John McCain or George Bush had blocked access to his school, medical, and birth records?

It would have been headlines in their case, but as with everything else concerning Obama, the media has given him a pass on this.

Of all these marvels, the latest mystery and probably most perplexing is that of Obama’s social security number.

It appears that Obama has multiple identities in term of possessing numerous social security numbers. Orly Taitz, an attorney who has filed numerous suits against Obama regarding his eligibility to serve as president, appears to have been the first to discover this.

In her suit, representing a number of military officers who are refusing to serve under an ineligible commander in chief, she hired private investigator Neil Sankey to conduct research on Obama’s prior addresses and Social Society numbers. Using Intelius, Lexis Nexis, Choice Point and other public records, Sankey found around 25 Social Security numbers connected with Obama’s name.

However, it may not be as many as 25, since Sankey also searched using closely related names such as:“Barak Obama,”“Batock Obama,”“Barok Obama,” and “Barrack Obama.” There may very well be some Kenyans living in America with the same last name and a similar first name. In any case, I will exclude these records for the purpose of this research and focus only on names spelled exactly like his name.

Moreover, we can verify many of the Social Security numbers as valid since they’re connected to addresses at which we know Obama resided.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#895551 Apr 30, 2013
Needless to say, there are also a slew of address and social security numbers connected to addresses in states that Obama has no known connection to.

In Obama’s home state, Illinois, Sankey tracked down 16 different addresses for a Barack Obama or a Barack H. Obama, of which all are addresses he was known to have lived at. Two Social Security numbers appear for these addresses, one beginning with 042 and one starting 364.

In California, where Obama attended Occidental College, there are six addresses listed for him, all within easy driving distance of the college.
However, there are three Social Security numbers connected to these addresses, 537 and two others, each beginning with 999.

There are no addresses listed in New York where he attended Columbia University, but there is one listed for him in nearby Jackson, NJ, with a Social Security number beginning with 485.

In Massachusetts – where Obama attended Harvard Law School – we find three addresses, all using the 042 Social Security number.

After Obama was elected to the United States Senate in 2005, he moved into an apartment at 300 Massachusetts Ave NW; the Social Security number attached to that address is the 042 one.

Yet, three years later, Obama used a different Social Security number for an address listed as: 713 Hart Senate Office Building. This was the address of his United States Senate office. This Social Security number began with 282 and was verified by the government in 2008.

This mystery grows even stranger as other addresses and Social Security numbers for Barack Obama appear in a dozen other states not known to be connected to him. Again, I am excluding those records names not spelled exactly like his name.
Tennessee, one address with a Social Security number beginning with 427

Colorado, one address, with a Social Security number beginning with 456.

Utah, two addresses, with two Social Security numbers beginning with 901 and 799.

Missouri has one address and one Social Security number beginning with 999.

Florida has two addresses listed for his him, three if you count one listed as “Barry Obama.” One is connected to a Social Security number beginning with 762.

In Georgia there are three addresses listed for him, all with different Social Security numbers: 579, 420, and 423.

In Texas there are four different addresses listed for him, one is connected to Social Security number 675.

There are two addresses listed for Barack Obama in Oregon and one address listed for him in the states of Wisconsin, Michigan, South Carolina, and Pennsylvania.

All told, there are 49 addresses and 16 different Social Security numbers listed for a person whose name is spelled “Barack Obama.” In some cases, the middle initial “H” is listed. If you were to expand the search to include closely related names such as:“Barac,”“Barak,” and “Barrack” Obama, you would find more than a dozen additional addresses and Social Security numbers.

Finally, the one Social Security number Obama most frequently used, the one beginning with 042, is a number issued in Connecticut sometime during 1976-1977, yet there is no record of Obama ever living or working in Connecticut. Indeed, during this time period Obama would have been 15-16 years old and living in Hawaii at the time.

WHAT DID JEEBUS WRITE ON TOPIX PAGE 1? that explains why none of the above has mattered to the MSM. but we know if Sarah Palin liked the crust cut off her P&B sandwiches in Kindergarten. and people like Looney Lily are infatuated with the idea of Bush painting, in the nude. because that's the really important stuff.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#895552 Apr 30, 2013
Obama called jason collins to say THE DOWNLOW BROTHERS MUST STICK TOGETHER and this is what you call a honest role model a liar 'I had no idea he was gay': Jason Collins' former fiancee and partner of EIGHT YEARS shocked at NBA star's announcement
Jason Collins, 34, of the Washington Wizards came out as gay yesterday

Said that he was prompted by the Boston Marathon bombings, as well as the continued debate over same-sex marriage
He delivered the news to Carolyn Moos at the weekend

He is the first active professional athlete to come out while still playing
Collins told her his homosexuality was the real reason he ended things. SO BEING A LIAR IS OK ITS OK TO HURT OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU ARE SCARED OF WHO YOU ARE LITTLE RICHARD BEEN CAME OUT THE CLOSET so what are these peoples excuse now THE FIRST GAY PRESIDENT WRAPPED IN BLACK PAPER
TSM

El Paso, TX

#895553 Apr 30, 2013
Another Fannie/Freddie financial Crisis on the Horizon …What’s the Definition of Liberal Insanity:“Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
The Obama administration is engaged in a broad push to make more home loans available to people with weaker credit, an effort that officials say will help power the economic recovery but that skeptics say could open the door to the risky lending that caused the housing crash in the first place!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#895554 Apr 30, 2013
WHAT DOES THE BOSTON BOMBING HAVE TO DO WITH SOME ONE BEING GAY lololol JASON COLLINS CAME OUT BECAUSE OF THE BOSTON BOMBINGS lololiololololololol this guy aint got a contract 2 point avg. lololol he REALLY SUCKED

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#895556 Apr 30, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>especially if he was enrolled as a foreign exchange student.
the media elected him and the public was once again more focussed on his cultural appeal--he's like a male Kardashian.
Most Americans don’t realize we have elected a president whom we know very little about.
Researchers have discovered that Obama’s autobiographical books are little more than PR stunts, as they have little to do with the actual events of his life. The fact is we know less about President Obama than perhaps any other president in American history and much of this is due to actual efforts to hide his record. This should concern all Americans.
A nation-wide network of researchers has sprung up to attempt to fill in the blanks, but at every opportunity Obama’s high-priced lawyers have built walls around various records or simply made them disappear. It is estimated that Obama’s legal team has now spent well over $1.4 million dollars blocking access to documents every American should have access to. The question is why would he spend so much money to do this?
The president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records—he will not even release his Columbia College thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois State Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records during those State Senate years are lost as well. In addition, no one can find his school records for the elite K-12 college prep school, Punahou School, he attended in Hawaii.
What is he hiding? Well, for starters, some of these records will shed light on his citizenship and birth.
See, this is the problem

The information is there but you right whiners declare it to be not true & invent all these stories.

"OMG OMG the birth certificate"

"OMG OMG OMG "he didn't write those books"

"OMG OMG OMG, he applied as a foreign student"

"OMG OMG he spent 18 gazzillon dollars hiding his records"

And again, you do not write a thesis to get an undergraduate degree.

And really the Illinois Senate records are missing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr Earth inhabited 2,663
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 28,370
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Joe fortuna 232,800
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Joe fortuna 201,156
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Pearl Jam 306,955
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web