Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#894828 Apr 29, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
1. Faith, love, and children
President Obama became the first sitting president to address Planned Parenthood on Friday. Not surprisingly, he didn’t have anything to say about Kermit Gosnell, or the wave of medical emergencies at abortion clinics, or the sex-selection abortions Live Action discovered at Planned Parenthood. Obama didn’t even use the word “abortion” in his speech. Abortion is so wonderful that even the most strident abortion radical ever elected to the White House can’t bring himself to say the word.
If the abortion industry didn’t enjoy the nearly religious devotion of the Left, it would be Occupy Wall Street’s favorite example of a big business that pays big bucks for political influence, so it can operate with ridiculously lax oversight, weak safety standards, and lavish subsidies. Kermit Gosnell preyed relentlessly upon poor black women, while treating his assistants like sweat shop labor. The excuses offered by Planned Parenthood when its staff is caught flaunting the law on undercover video are reminiscent of tobacco company executives trying to claim that smoking isn’t bad for you. The Democrat Party has expressed a willingness to shut down the entire government to protect Planned Parenthood subsidies. When a prominent charity, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, tried to decouple from Planned Parenthood, the response was straight out of “The Sopranos.” You are required to fund this organization, and you are not allowed to stop. They’ve got a lot of money, political clout, and media influence available to enforce that directive....
The Republicans risked shutting down the federal government to cut funding for Planned Parenthood while ignoring tens of billions of dollars of tax loopholes they refuse to close.

Only in Right Whiner la la land does shutting down an organization the prevents50,000 abortions a year a good thing.
Always Right

El Monte, CA

#894832 Apr 29, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a moron up past 2AM making amusingly insignificant observations. She is a prime example of why this country is in decline.
thanks waxman! for making a brilliant comment about carol.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#894833 Apr 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Seek help.
Good advice; but will you accept it, if I find it?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#894834 Apr 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's batshyt crazy and an absconder who will be arrested on sight if she shows up in MA.
The uncle can collect the remains send them along.
Now the father said his health is not good. They're scared to come.
The photo of them on RadioFreeEurope shows her with her arms raised and crossed in fists!! Stay where you are, we have enough nuts here as it is. Send his body back without legs, like his victims.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#894835 Apr 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
The great gift George W. Bush received last week was not a library in his name, but that nobody brought up what his name will forever stand for: disaster.
http://www.dailykos.com/
It's just as Barney(My Boie Lollipop)Frank and the S&L debacle, or disaster?

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#894836 Apr 29, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are an idiot. Here you go moron. We will spoon feed it to you, idiot:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_landslid...
Whoa whoa wait... You are telling me that you are all complaining about Obama "only" getting 51%(really closer to 52%) of the popular vote while ignoring the electoral college but have the galls to link to a site that shows (according to your logic) the so called "landslide" victory of Reagan at 50.7%.

For god's sake how about you try to keep it some consistency here, which is more important, the popular vote or the electoral college's vote? because clearly Obama won both easily.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#894837 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, but the Governor decides on executions, Bush was that decider.
Signs death warrants__I don't think the governor can pardon.

Ann Richards wouldn't sign a death warrant so Bush had 8 years worth of them stacked up on his desk on day one. He didn't really have a choice being a Republican and all__but he made a few unnecessary comments along the way.

Let Carol and the other yayhoo's have their memories to diddle__Bush is essentially trapped in Texas, unwelcome even in (R) circles and doesn't dare travel to Europe. He flew to the Caymans for a speech and he'll trek to D.C. and Maine when Sr passes. That's a pretty lonely existence for an ex POTUS imo.

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#894838 Apr 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning phag, but I'm sorry; we dont take marching orders from leftist wimps.....
Yet another internet tough guy. Typical, always insightful posts Fenris.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#894842 Apr 29, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another internet tough guy. Typical, always insightful posts Fenris.
YOU deranged types always come back for more and blame others for your addiction. When you blame other people for the things that go wrong in your miserable life, remember this idiot..... Things will continue to go wrong in your miserable life.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894845 Apr 29, 2013
Obama spent 3.6% of his time on the Economy thats probably by accident!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#894847 Apr 29, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>It's just as Barney(My Boie Lollipop)Frank and the S&L debacle, or disaster?
Yet another right whiner bigot. No surprise here.
Always Right

El Monte, CA

#894848 Apr 29, 2013
The great gift George W. Bush received last week was not a library in his name, but that nobody brought up what his name will forever stand for: disaster.
http://www.dailykos.com/
lol they just didn't want to embarrass themselves anymore just by mentioning his name, he didnt deserve that library name, bush was a total disaster and failure for this country, he put it to shame worlwide.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894849 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans risked shutting down the federal government to cut funding for Planned Parenthood while ignoring tens of billions of dollars of tax loopholes they refuse to close.
Only in Right Whiner la la land does shutting down an organization the prevents50,000 abortions a year a good thing.
RealDave You continue to lie that Republicans wasnt willing to deal with Loopholes (Subsidies) neither were Democrats, the Senate votes to (End Oil Company Subsidies) Dave it was defeated by a bi-partisan vote 52-48!! Again Darn those Facts!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#894850 Apr 29, 2013
MSNBC - Six months after Hurricane Sandy, for many residents whose homes were badly damaged, recovery is moving at a slow pace or not at all.

This president can't move a little faster on anything besides Obamacare?

He's sending F-16s to Egypt while American citizens are still displaced?

Can someone on the left please explain this to me?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#894851 Apr 29, 2013
President Obama has a minority outreach tip for the GOP. They can start by reaching out to him. "I know Republicans are still sorting out what happened in 2012, but one thing they all agree on is they need to do a better job reaching out to minorities. And look, call me self-centered, but I can think of one minority they could start with. Hello? Think of me as a trial run, you know? See how it goes." Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/president-obama-t...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#894852 Apr 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Signs death warrants__I don't think the governor can pardon.
Ann Richards wouldn't sign a death warrant so Bush had 8 years worth of them stacked up on his desk on day one. He didn't really have a choice being a Republican and all__but he made a few unnecessary comments along the way.
Let Carol and the other yayhoo's have their memories to diddle__Bush is essentially trapped in Texas, unwelcome even in (R) circles and doesn't dare travel to Europe. He flew to the Caymans for a speech and he'll trek to D.C. and Maine when Sr passes. That's a pretty lonely existence for an ex POTUS imo.
Interesting. He doesn't look well, looks disturbed. May be drinking again

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#894853 Apr 29, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave You continue to lie that Republicans wasnt willing to deal with Loopholes (Subsidies) neither were Democrats, the Senate votes to (End Oil Company Subsidies) Dave it was defeated by a bi-partisan vote 52-48!! Again Darn those Facts!!
Republican filibustered it in the Senate you moron. Otherwise the Senate would have ended them.

Darn, those pesky facts.

The actual bill never came to a vote. The vote to end debate failed to get 60 votes.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#894854 Apr 29, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a moron up past 2AM making amusingly insignificant observations. She is a prime example of why this country is in decline.
Don't have to get up until 8 and I'm actually more of a night owl anyway.

Does my sleep-wake pattern bother you?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#894855 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> lol they just didn't want to embarrass themselves anymore just by mentioning his name, he didnt deserve that library name, bush was a total disaster and failure for this country, he put it to shame worlwide.
Well, it's not as if anyone would get up and say that. They are all politicians after all. Bush seemed uncomfortable, like he just wanted to get out of there. Perhaps it has taken it's toll on him after all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#894856 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another right whiner bigot. No surprise here.
Really Davey, what did I say that was untrue? The ball is in your court? You are the bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min KiMare 227,301
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 27,333
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 hr godless by choice 305,545
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 10 Maria 279
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••