Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

#894925 Apr 29, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that Gore lost the last of his remaining credibility when his "light bulbs" in Tennessee became public knowledge, as well as his thoughtful sale of his TV conglomerate to some of our well-known acquaintances.
Hey, man! Everybody always said you were an old pussy and now it turns out you are one! So, um, who said that Gore lost the last of his... etc., etc.? Anybody we know? When did scalia lose the last of his credibility? You know, it's been reported that Antonin Scalia is another stoopid guinea who's too dumb to keep his dick in his pants.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#894927 Apr 29, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
What Carol said is exactly correct, sleazeball. This is the worst economic recovery in history. More people are on welfare than ever before and the U-6 has never been so high.
You are FOS. Go have another swig, swine.
two spot-on posts:

What do you have to say about the Harvard Law grad who has been in office now for five years, and we still have an economy that is stagnant and our standing in the world is much weaker? While Bush was far from perfect, I would take him over this community organizer who has been a failed President in every way. His health care law is proving to be a disaster, and his apologies to the Arab world haven’t brought us any closer to peace. He will go down as the worst President in the history of our country, replacing Jimmy Carter.

To all the Voicers inquiring where President George W. Bush’s comic and coloring books will be located in the presidential library, some might inquire where President Obama is going to place his own copy of “The ID Forger: Homemade Birth Certificates and Other Documents Explained.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/april-29-p...
Richard

Saint Louis, MO

#894929 Apr 29, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>What about the intelligence wall Clinton put up ala Jamie Gorelick, eh kkk hunt?
BAM!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#894930 Apr 29, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's RealDave...
If only President Clinton hadn't signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat said Saddam was an eminent threat and had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
They did not all for invasion. There are lots of ways to get Sadam removed from office other than invasion.

Funny that you don't go further back & blame Bush Sr. Why is that? Our troops were right there? Why didn't Sr take him out then???

Maybe if Ronald Reagan did not fund, arm & train Bin Laden he never would have made a name for himself & gain the Afghan connection.

But hey, Ronnie is your hero & nothing can be his fault.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#894931 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> BRILLIANT.
You have no fear of perfection ghost, you'll never reach it...
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#894932 Apr 29, 2013
The Dude Abides wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, man! Everybody always said you were an old pussy and now it turns out you are one! So, um, who said that Gore lost the last of his... etc., etc.? Anybody we know? When did scalia lose the last of his credibility? You know, it's been reported that Antonin Scalia is another stoopid guinea who's too dumb to keep his dick in his pants.
It has been reported that you are an ignorant pervert with a filthy mouth a la lily boca. The next time your shriveled-up old pointer comes near me I will have a photographer capture it and expose you for the Italian-denigrating pervert that you are.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#894933 Apr 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's lying out her azz again__or at least repeating lies found on the yayhoo sites.
Many were second homes and summer rentals. Some cannot be rebuilt under current zoning and building codes, some are locked up in legal battles between owners and insurers and many weren't even insured.
This group on here is so severely ill informed; or stupid. We got several huge projects going up here, lots of new rental properties, the Palm Beach Mall is being torn down, being rebuilt.
Lots of action going on here in Southeast Florida.
If Carol left her apartment or changed the channel, or read a paper, she might learn something
Always Right

United States

#894934 Apr 29, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that many are "concerned about" the fact that Obama is president, "For Real".
it has been reported that the library's reputation in dallas has been ruined , due to its new name.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#894935 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You posted homophobic slurs. Evidently it was so natural to you that you didn't even notice.
While homosexuals vehemently reject being considered mentally ill or deformed, You RealDave have no problems regarding those who dislike your homosexuality as mentally ill.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#894936 Apr 29, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy fk face, let's talk about the letter Slick Willy penned in 1969 to avoid his "duty"
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
Clinton evaded the draft too.

What's your point.

So did Cheney, so did Bush.

One guy who didn't & volunteered for dangerous duty, you f*cking idiots called a traitor.

Funny how that works, isn't it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#894937 Apr 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently Crol thinks 5 year olds vote.
If Paul Ryans personhood bill gets passed, perhaps eggs can vote too.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#894939 Apr 29, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>two spot-on posts:
What do you have to say about the Harvard Law grad who has been in office now for five years, and we still have an economy that is stagnant and our standing in the world is much weaker? While Bush was far from perfect, I would take him over this community organizer who has been a failed President in every way. His health care law is proving to be a disaster, and his apologies to the Arab world haven’t brought us any closer to peace. He will go down as the worst President in the history of our country, replacing Jimmy Carter.
To all the Voicers inquiring where President George W. Bush’s comic and coloring books will be located in the presidential library, some might inquire where President Obama is going to place his own copy of “The ID Forger: Homemade Birth Certificates and Other Documents Explained.”
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/april-29-p...
Good morning beast
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#894941 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> you mean like the beahavior of bush when he ignored warnings from al-queda that gave us 911? Yeah, just ask bush yourself.
Bush couldn't wait to get home to take a bath and paint himself.
Always Right

El Monte, CA

#894943 Apr 29, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>What about the intelligence wall Clinton put up ala Jamie Gorelick, eh kkk hunt?
that intelligence from clinton ,gave us a budget surplus that bush ruined in the first 4 years of his mediocre presidency, do you remember that moron?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#894945 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> does it matter what bush's approval stand for now carol? NO. Obama is the president, and that's who you should be concerned about.
Don't worry. A lot of us are concerned.
Always Right

El Monte, CA

#894946 Apr 29, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>get a room you two fking sockpuppet mutts
i am not homeless you getto bum.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#894947 Apr 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This group on here is so severely ill informed; or stupid. We got several huge projects going up here, lots of new rental properties, the Palm Beach Mall is being torn down, being rebuilt.
Lots of action going on here in Southeast Florida.
If Carol left her apartment or changed the channel, or read a paper, she might learn something
It has been reported that sales of vodka in your neighborhood continue to rise at alarming rates.
Always Right

El Monte, CA

#894949 Apr 29, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You have no fear of perfection ghost, you'll never reach it...
speaks the one who's wish never came true.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#894951 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> it has been reported that the library's reputation in dallas has been ruined , due to its new name.
It has been reported that it has already been changed from "Always Right Library" to a former president's name, which should end all the insanity, except from Washington, D.C.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#894952 Apr 29, 2013
Always Right wrote:
<quoted text> Gore would have never ignored the warnings from al-queda like bush did carol, gore didn't ignore the climate change issue a few years ago that slapped republican owned refineries as being responsible for it, you just don't like to admit the miserable failures your party delivers carol.
March 2013 was 13 degrees colder than March 2012. Some scientists believe we are now headed into a cooling stage. Fast!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 min Bruin For Life 28,467
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Aura Mytha 233,087
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Phil Donahue 307,086
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 hr litesong 2,740
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 8 hr best bet 2
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 22 hr ivyawe 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Bently 201,187
More from around the web