Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894572 Apr 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No Surprise is not me you frikkin lowlife moron DemocRAT.
Idiot.
Nuk goes under several alias including pretending to be you part of the time. He screws up and sometimes answers under the wrong ID.

So the moron thinks everyone else has numerous IDs too

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#894573 Apr 28, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Virginia Tech Killer ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!

""Since Virginia does not have partisan registration there is also no way to tell whether Seung-Hui Cho was a Democrat, but again because there is no partisan registration in the state we can say that the claim that he is a registered Democrat is FALSE.(Update: A more obvious point is that Cho was a resident alien, not a US citizen, so he was not eligible to vote in the US)""

----------

He wasn't even a citizen, yet you stupidly claim he was a Democrat.

Must be those gay diseases fking with your brain, Waxturd!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#894574 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd's having a hissy fit.
Emaan is confused.
Jason is gone.
Carol is still obsessing over the housing debacle.
No matter what she says, America blames Bush.
The buck stops at the President's desk. Everyone knows that. They blame Obama for everything, yet claim Bush can't be blamed for anything!!
And they wonder why they lose elections!!
Later.......
Nuc finally realizes he's made a fool of himself and runs off.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894575 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd's having a hissy fit.
Emaan is confused.
Jason is gone.
Carol is still obsessing over the housing debacle.
No matter what she says, America blames Bush.
The buck stops at the President's desk. Everyone knows that. They blame Obama for everything, yet claim Bush can't be blamed for anything!!
And they wonder why they lose elections!!
Later.......
It is intellectually dishonest and not based on fact to blames one person for the mortgage debacle.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#894576 Apr 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What's your pleasure dummy? Coffee with double cream and sugar? Mountain Dew?
Most would argue that Coors Light is not even beer__your twin retarded mutt bronach (currently appearing under disguises) has made that argument as have you.
How many beers have you had today?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#894577 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!
the gay blade!!
Waxman is not gay. That would be you libtard.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#894578 Apr 28, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Twelve and thirteen-year old girls should not be having sexual intercourse under any circumstances, birth control pills or not.
Tell that to the 12 and 13 year old girls.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894579 Apr 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. How stupid are you?
NukNuk tries to win arguments using idiocy and immaturity. Logic and facts would help his position.

I see the little guy is back to using the fallacy of everyone 'thinks' to support himself.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#894581 Apr 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've been there and I've been in the silos. Kinder Morgan Elizabeth River Terminals. They have a gasoline storage facility next door. Mr Peabody!
These libturds don't realize that even storing grain can be explosive. They think the government can save them from the laws of physics.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#894583 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuk goes under several alias including pretending to be you part of the time. He screws up and sometimes answers under the wrong ID.
So the moron thinks everyone else has numerous IDs too
Yes, I know. He was one of the dopes who also was a sockpuppet on the Obama 600,000 job thread who was humiliated due to his ignorance there on several occasions. He is just a typical Democrat moron. I think this weirdo is Not Surprized too. A real bona fide psychopath.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#894584 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd!! ROFLMAO!!
""Since Virginia does not have partisan registration there is also no way to tell whether Seung-Hui Cho was a Democrat, but again because there is no partisan registration in the state we can say that the claim that he is a registered Democrat is FALSE.(Update: A more obvious point is that Cho was a resident alien, not a US citizen, so he was not eligible to vote in the US)""
----------
He wasn't even a citizen, yet you stupidly claim he was a Democrat.
Must be those gay diseases fking with your brain, Waxturd!!
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#894585 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But the economy is improving.
Please go back to your own universe and leave ours alone, alternateDave.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#894586 Apr 28, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou, "Find any source - not moveon.org , etc.- where Bush is solely blamed for the housing market crisis." Only Wall Street and Big Mortgage Lenders were blamed more than Bush W.."Sixty-eight percent of Americans — including 49 percent of Republicans — say President George W. Bush is responsible for the state of today’s economy, a new Gallup poll finds.

Indeed, the country is still reeling from Bush’s disastrous economic stewardship. His irresponsible tax cuts and deregulatory policies have contributed significantly to the slow recovery and are partly responsible for the nation’s economic plight." ... "1. Deregulated Wall Street: It was a great time to be a Wall Street executive during the Bush administration. Sweeping financial deregulation helped build the housing bubble and allowed financial institutions to pursue risky trades unchecked. In fact, Bush eliminated the rules that allowed Wall Street to cause the financial crash that plunged the nation into the Great Recession."... "4. Left Homeowners In A Lurch: While Bush was happy to help out the banks in the wake of the housing crisis, he did little to assist struggling homeowners. Hope For Homeowners, Bush’s proposal to assist those struggling with their mortgages, was a colossal failure; in its first six months, it helped just one homeowner renegotiate his mortgage. Many mortgage holders — 15.7 million or, one in three — are still underwater today. "Check this out: http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/06/14/4...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#894587 Apr 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've been there and I've been in the silos. Kinder Morgan Elizabeth River Terminals. They have a gasoline storage facility next door. Mr Peabody!
Storage tanks Flacko not silos__no manufacturing going on at Kinder Morgan.

The chemical elements that created the Texas blast do not exist in your area and what does exist is routinely inspected by multiple government agencies.

Get a mental picture of Kinder-Morgan catching fire and no one having a fkn clue what to do.

Stay stupid pal__I'm off to the beach for seafood__broiled__not deep fried.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#894588 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really a Waxturd Obama-worshipping moron!! ROFLMAO!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#894589 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I am swallowing Waxturd every chance I get, and I pay for it with my Obama foodstamps!! ROFLMAO!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#894590 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I worship Waxturd with Obama at Rev. Wright's church, but I can't remember what he looks like for the last 20 years !! ROFLMAO!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#894594 Apr 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Please go back to your own universe and leave ours alone, alternateDave.
I would ignore yourUniverse of Stupid but you nitwits keep posting your baloney here.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#894595 Apr 28, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull crap Carol! In Iraq women have lost rights since we replaced the secular government with one run by Shiite sectarians.
www.cnn.com/2013/03/18/opinion/iraq-war-women...
But go ahead keep defending the indefensible.
That applies to the mess in Egypt (during the current admins time in office) as well.

It's the DE-evolutionary natural nature of the region-DUHpont.

You know, hate Israel and democracy, step back a couple centuries to sharia law.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#894596 Apr 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Storage tanks Flacko not silos__no manufacturing going on at Kinder Morgan.
The chemical elements that created the Texas blast do not exist in your area and what does exist is routinely inspected by multiple government agencies.
Get a mental picture of Kinder-Morgan catching fire and no one having a fkn clue what to do.
Stay stupid pal__I'm off to the beach for seafood__broiled__not deep fried.
Why such the way over-stock, beyond government regulations even then, you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min Dave Nelson 230,992
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr female with su... 501
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Earthling-1 1,626
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 306,370
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin Nation 27,982
loan needed (Dec '13) Thu Lillyvet 6
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Rama 201,197

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE