Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,090)

Showing posts 821,781 - 821,800 of1,073,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Let me see if I understand this correctly: a leftist phag waits till people log off to go enjoy the beautiful spring day (having actual lives), and then said phag nances around his virtual garden crowing how he "got peole to leave". A fellow fudgepacker then enters stage left, and pounds away at his buddies round brown until there's nothing left but a sweaty pile of leftist goop.
Wow nutculur, you've really set the bar high. I might just have to go back to bed for another rund of zzzzzzs to top that "victory"...

See what I think about %99.9 of my life? No wonder I spend my life on this shythole.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books—-a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects."
~Albert Einstein

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Obama taxing the Internet because of "fairness" not for "new revenue"!
And you Liberals believe him, LOL!!!
Why would Obama care, these are State & Local taxes, dummy.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Forward!, an all-new free downloadable booklet, breaks down the basics of Leading Light Communism. Forward! is an introductory text. This is the starting point for all new cadre and supporters.

http://llco.org/forward-booklet/

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

"Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble."
~Albert Einstein
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Sam I Am wrote:
All that after two years of a democrat controlled house and senate AND several warnings from Bush to congress that what they were doing with forcing banks to give loans to those who they knew couldn't pay them back was going to cause a total housing collapse. But the democrat controlled congress wouldn't listen because they knew better and didn't want to hurt anyones feelings by saying "no" to someone that works at McDonalds, yet wants to buy a $750K home in SF. So now here we are..... And you continue to insist on blaming Bush. But then again, I shouldn't be surprised. You are, after all, a liberal, and if there is anything the Blamer in chief has taught us all over these last 4+ years, it's that no matter what the facts, it's always someone elses (the republicans) fault.
And so one of the things that I'm going to talk about a little bit today is how to create a sustained commitment by the private sector that will have a powerful impact. First of all, we want to make sure that we help work to expand capital available to buyers, and as I mentioned, overcome the barriers that I've delineated, as well as provide the education component. In other words, this is not just a federal responsibility.

That's why I've challenged the industry leaders all across the country to get after it for this goal, to stay focused, to make sure that we achieve a more secure America, by achieving the goal of 5.5 million new minority home owners. I call it America's home ownership challenge.

And let me talk about some of the progress which we have made to date, as an example for others to follow. First of all, government sponsored corporations that help create our mortgage system -- I introduced two of the leaders here today -- they call those people Fannie May and Freddie Mac, as well as the federal home loan banks, will increase their commitment to minority markets by more than $440 billion.(Applause.) I want to thank Leland and Franklin for that commitment. It's a commitment that conforms to their charters, as well, and also conforms to their hearts.

This means they will purchase more loans made by banks after Americans, Hispanics and other minorities, which will encourage homeownership. Freddie Mac will launch 25 initiatives to eliminate homeownership barriers. Under one of these, consumers with poor credit will be able to get a mortgage with an interest rate that automatically goes down after a period of consistent payments.

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Do you people take special classes to be this GD dumb or is it just a requirement to be a Left Whiner because its a fact we are still loosing jobs and the US Dept of Labor own numbers states that with information that was provided to the Federal Reserve.
U.S. Corpse-Economy Still Losing Jobs
Written by Jeff Nielson Wednesday, 06 March 2013 13:40
Ignore the fantasy-numbers. Ignore the inane hype which accompanies them. There is only one Truth with respect to the U.S. labour market and employment. It is contained in the chart below, produced by the Federal Reserve itself.
The picture is unequivocal. During the four years which the U.S. government has dubbed “an economic recovery”, the U.S. economy has been losing jobs at the fastest rate in recorded history – for every year of this so-called recovery.
http://www.bullionbullscanada.com/us-commenta...
We are adding jobs despite the cuts in government spending. We may not be adding enough, fast enough but we are adding jobs.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

I ditched NUK because he was using JH platitudes and was boring the daylights out of me. If Nuk thinks running people away due to his overwhelming stupidity is something to brag about he has some major gaps in common sense.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

it sure is easy to see who voted for Bush.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Obama care, these are State & Local taxes, dummy.
Yes, that is the question everyone is asking.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...

You really need to learn how to use BING prior to posting.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is always a great improvement when fewer people are working than when a POTUS came into office and the one factor that keeps the Stock market propped up is printing of money that is causing us all to pay outrageous prices at the pump and store. If this is your idea of Utopia please keep it away from the rest of us.
Liar. More people are woking than when Obama took office.

I never said it was utopia, I said it was better.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is the question everyone is asking.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
You really need to learn how to use BING prior to posting.
Evidently, Bing made you stupider.

The internet sales tax is for State & Local sales tax.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
it sure is easy to see who voted for Bush.
Yes in this series of exchanges, the Obama voter thinks
1) that calling someone liar is intellectually equivalent of actually putting up a defense or supported viewpoint
2) the Obama voter has no clue about current events and fails to understand the position of his own idol-Obama
3)the Obama voter is frequently confused about what is the topic
4)the Obama voter displayed an EQ of a six year old
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. More people are woking than when Obama took office.
I never said it was utopia, I said it was better.
You can continue to embarrass yourself with your childish responses or actually use BING and discover that there are fewer people in the work force. Everyone knows this but you.

You have run from the truth way too long and are in a poor position for anyone to take you seriously as a truth police.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
And so one of the things that I'm going to talk about a little bit today is how to create a sustained commitment by the private sector that will have a powerful impact. First of all, we want to make sure that we help work to expand capital available to buyers, and as I mentioned, overcome the barriers that I've delineated, as well as provide the education component. In other words, this is not just a federal responsibility.
That's why I've challenged the industry leaders all across the country to get after it for this goal, to stay focused, to make sure that we achieve a more secure America, by achieving the goal of 5.5 million new minority home owners. I call it America's home ownership challenge.
And let me talk about some of the progress which we have made to date, as an example for others to follow. First of all, government sponsored corporations that help create our mortgage system -- I introduced two of the leaders here today -- they call those people Fannie May and Freddie Mac, as well as the federal home loan banks, will increase their commitment to minority markets by more than $440 billion.(Applause.) I want to thank Leland and Franklin for that commitment. It's a commitment that conforms to their charters, as well, and also conforms to their hearts.
This means they will purchase more loans made by banks after Americans, Hispanics and other minorities, which will encourage homeownership. Freddie Mac will launch 25 initiatives to eliminate homeownership barriers. Under one of these, consumers with poor credit will be able to get a mortgage with an interest rate that automatically goes down after a period of consistent payments.
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...
Thus the George W Bush inspired housing bubble of 2003-2007. And then the sht hit the fan!

But wait there's more__many of the financial institutions that quickly went sideways were not victims of home loans but of a stock market in free fall.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Perpetually confused too I see.
Where is that list?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Let me see if I understand this correctly: a leftist phag waits till people log off to go enjoy the beautiful spring day (having actual lives), and then said phag nances around his virtual garden crowing how he "got peole to leave". A fellow fudgepacker then enters stage left, and pounds away at his buddies round brown until there's nothing left but a sweaty pile of leftist goop.
Wow nutculur, you've really set the bar high. I might just have to go back to bed for another rund of zzzzzzs to top that "victory"...
See what I think about %99.9 of my life? No wonder I spend my life on this shythole.
Hi Nuk, back to brag about how you can bore people and drive them away with your overwhelming idiocy and immaturity.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently, Bing made you stupider.
The internet sales tax is for State & Local sales tax.
Wow, I gave you a link showing Obama supports Internet Tax and you can't figure out how to click on it and then want to claim someone else is stupid? This isn't working for you.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is that list?
The list I demanded first
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Farmed and Dangerous - CFIA Destroys a Shepherd's Life and Her Rare Sheep

They killed her pregnant ewes to find out if they were healthy.????

Why do they kill first, ask questions later? Why are small farms expected to fork over years of hard labor and valuable animals when large-scale corporate farms get the green light even if caught abusing animals or when their food sickens a lot of people? In fact, they lobby Congress for laws to make sure no one finds out negative practices and to paint animal activists as terrorists...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/farmed-an...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 821,781 - 821,800 of1,073,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••