Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#894455 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this is the Obama thread. DUH
But you're back to your attacking the women here, one of your old standards.
Haven't gotten laid in awhile, eh??
Prove anyone is a woman here.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#894456 Apr 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the economy would not have improved without obama? You don't even realize how delusional that sounds.
We could have slipped into a deep depression without the stimulus action.

If we followed the TeaParty & other right whiner plans & cut spending to meet revenues, we'd still be in a depression.

The idea that you right whiners will not give Obama credit for improving the economy was predicted my me after he won in 2008.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#894457 Apr 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Slutty? And you missed the point entirely. I see your well passed your 6 beer daily alotment.
that would be 'past', not 'passed'. And you got 'alotment' wrong.

You 'see' through the internet and can tell how much others drink??

Or is this more of your 'talkin' thru your ass'??

I thought so.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#894458 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was great!!
Funny how Clinton and Obama have great senses of humor, while Bush I and II were humorless mopes!!
Nuculur isn’t it amusing when Obama tells a Joke ‘Silence’ than he has to tell the audience I just told a Joke Ha, Ha, and Ha!!

Gettysburg, PA

#894459 Apr 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave consider this if we use the Liberals new description of a Job ‘Welfare/Dependency’ you’re correct!! Since Obama took office 5.4 million Americans sign up for disability, Welfare soars 32% in four years now that’s what Liberals/Democrats call Job Creation!!
Wow, another right whiner blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894460 Apr 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
name calling? i go no farther than 'nutjobs'.
pretty sure i've seen you go much farther than that.
as for liar..... in this day and age every fact can be checked. now if only all of us dealt in 'facts'.....though some of us just attack the messenger as somehow that relates to the facts, in most cases when that happens the offended just can't defend no matter the messenger, so....
You are acting like I said you had a low EQ- I did not. I stated your alter ego NUK had a low EQ and he does do a lot of immature name calling.

Dave frequently attacks the messenger as being a liar without providing anything of value to back up his claim.

Location hidden

#894461 Apr 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot nuc. Go hump someone else's leg.
You're the one who said things blow up all the time in CA.

Yet you can't provide any examples.

I like catching you nitwits in lies. It's easy.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894462 Apr 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove anyone is a woman here.
Point taken. You will have to take my word for it

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#894463 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed the economy would have improved even if Obama hadn't been re-elected.
Now you run away from your own comments.
Why am I not surprised by that??
Tell me, how would McLame have revved up the economy?? By invading Iran??
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Re-elected? How was that possible in 2008? If you think it wouldn't have you're a bigger idiot than you portray here.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#894464 Apr 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur isn’t it amusing when Obama tells a Joke ‘Silence’ than he has to tell the audience I just told a Joke Ha, Ha, and Ha!!
Really? I did not watch it. That is bad.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#894465 Apr 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I worship and adore WAXTURD!! ROFLMAO!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#894466 Apr 28, 2013
It’s true that key Democrats opposed the Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act of 2005 which would have established a single independent regulatory body with jurisdiction over Fannie and Freddie – a move that the Government Accountability Office had recommended in a 2004 report. House Banking Committee chairman Rep. Barney Frank of Massachusetts opposed legislation to reorganize oversight in 2000, 2003 and 2004 saying of the 2000 legislation that concern about Fannie and Freddie was "overblown." Senate Banking Committee chairman Chris Dodd (D) called a Bush proposal for an independent agency to regulate the two entities "ill-advised."

However, Republicans had a majority in the Senate and controlled the agenda and, since the bill was never brought up for a vote in the Senate, Democrats never got the chance to vote against it or to mount a filibuster to block it.

http://factcheck.org/2008/10/who-caused-the-e...

See how it easy it is to be objective?

Nevertheless, nowhere is Bush blamed for the housing market crisis.

Except here.
Lincoln

United States

#894467 Apr 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove anyone
is a woman
here.
nobama?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#894468 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, another right whiner blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.
Here's your challenge.

Find any source - not moveon.org , etc.- where Bush is solely blamed for the housing market crisis.

Go.

Gettysburg, PA

#894469 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? It still does not support your claim.
OK, I forgot I was talking to a GD idiot.

You claim fewer people are working because the participation rate is down.

So, you must believe that 50% of $1000 is better than 45% of $1200 because the percentage is higher.

When you say fewer people are working, you are looking at the number of people with jobs. Not the percentage rate.

You were caught in a lie & now try to squirm your way out.

Won't work.

Location hidden

#894470 Apr 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
So even nitwits like you watched it!!

I knew you were a secret Obama admirer. I know you can't admit to it in Texas, home of the idiots like Rick Perry!!

"Come to TX!! We gots no regulations, and we don't care how many citizens die because of it!!"
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#894471 Apr 28, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner returns to his past of beating up women on the Ct pd
It has been reported that Boca Lily continues to arouse herself with fantasies of Gunner, giving President Obama competition.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#894472 Apr 28, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs a binkie and his Sarah Palin blankly
It has also been reported Boca Lily is interested in including the former VP candidate in a threesome.
Lincoln

United States

#894473 Apr 28, 2013
Scientists have observed that many autistic people are Tea Party Republicans
Research suggest that Republican are, more generally anal, indicative of a neurological syndrome such as a severe chemical imbalance in the brain?

Speculation that Republican have such aberrant and idiosyncratic behavior may be treated with appropriate therapy and drugs?

Journal of Autism in the Tea Party. Vol VII. pt.7
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#894474 Apr 28, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>No way , there is a 58 inch spread between her ass cheeks , they built the outhouse she lives in around her .
This just in; we stand corrected on Boca Lily's previously reported measurement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min Cpecker1313 307,008
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 31 min CPEM 28,406
Crossfire going to Nicaragua (Jan '08) 1 hr arnoldodeigo 5
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Joe fortuna 232,927
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,699
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 14 hr Joe fortuna 201,179
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Sat Roy the Boy 691
More from around the web