Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#894227 Apr 28, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> are you honestly that stupid.
It is the law.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#894228 Apr 28, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> what lie moron?? What did I say that is not true.?
7th grade & 8th graders are typically 12 & 13. Parents must give permission.

Pills aren't handed out but prescriptions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#894229 Apr 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
FDR started the Great Depression and the Magic Negro continues it.
I have never seen so much depression ever before.
The Great Depression started well before FDR took office.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#894230 Apr 28, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
The first chapter of the Communist Manifesto, "Bourgeois and Proletarians", examines the Marxist conception of history with the initial idea asserting that "The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles". That in capitalism, the working class and proletariat are fighting in the class struggle against the owners of the means of production, the bourgeois, and that past class struggle ended either with revolution that restructured society, or "common ruin of the contending classes."
Just a coincidence class warfare was also Obama's goal?
Which communist/marxist countries are economic and social models for other countries?
How many countries have adopted capitalism and are thriving?
I get it. The Republicans can keep handing money to the wealthy at the expense of the middle class & that is NOT class warfare.

To Carol, Class warfare os trying to stop the Republicans for continuing that practice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#894231 Apr 28, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"tony c"
You are much like "real dumb" you can point out no positives of president nobama's failed administration, so like all left wing loons, it is to be a troll and blame Bush.
Peace
KMA
Dumbass Eed still thinks we are losing 750,000 jobs a month with an economy shrinking by over 6%.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#894232 Apr 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Fours years of recovery? You do realize this 'recovery' will continue until O is out of office and someone else comes in to straighten it out. Now you are the dummy.
So you lied in your earlier post.

If you want a faster recovery:

1) Call your buddy Republicans & tell them to put our country ahead of their party.

2) Next time, tell the people you elected not to f*k up our country to the extent it takes this long to bring it back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#894233 Apr 28, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion <---- Democrats control Congress
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012 FY budget deficit $1.3 trillion
2013 est. deficit $1.1 trillion
Yes stupid, we were in a recession. People were out of work so tax revenues went down while we were still pouring money into Iraq and Afghanistan. That's why there was an increase in the deficit, not anything that the Democrats did.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#894234 Apr 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That missing tooth in your cog is a real b*tch, ain't it, Dood?
You earlier stated that the underwear bomber never stood on US soil. I called you on that stupid remark and here you are back talking about the attempted bomb being in the air!
Huh?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. .. you are funnier sometimes than a Liberal Chimp staring at itself in a mirror...really!
I never said that you lying POS. I said the attempt was in the air.

You actually get dumber every day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#894235 Apr 28, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
With every post you pro0ve yourself to be a liar, a racist, a hypocrite and a BSer. You are typical of left wing loser, 4+ years of failure by president nobama and you go to your old stand by, blame Bush. You have nothing else.
Peace
KMA
Poor cry baby Eed. His post was shown to be wrong & now he has a fit "boo hoo boo hoo, Real;dave showed me to be an idiot again. Boo Hoo Boo Hoo"

It is a fact that the recession, near financial meltdown, housing collapse, two quagmire wars & doubling the debt all occurred during the Bush administration after entering office with a balanced budget with a surplus.

And you have the gall to blame Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#894236 Apr 28, 2013
Iraq has suspended the licenses of 10 satellite TV station for promoting sectarianism as the Sunni's continue to duke it out with the Shiites.

And those pesky Kurds have sent forces to the disputed city of Kirkuk.

I wonder if we ever completed the largest US embassy in existence__last I heard the toilets still wouldn't flush.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#894237 Apr 28, 2013
How to debunk George W. Bush’s attempts at revisionism

Your definitive guide to the Bush cronies' talking points, and why all of them are insane

Every dog goes to heaven and every former president should get a shot at repairing his legacy, especially when it’s as tattered as George W. Bush’s. With the opening of his presidential library and museum this week, observers from former Bush officials to mainstream outlets were taking a fresh, rosy look at the Bush legacy. Some offered dopey and facially ridiculous cheerleading, while others offered more compelling suggestions to return to the Bush era with an open mind. After all, other presidents left office in a cloud only to be redeemed by history years later.

So, is this week making you feel a bit nostalgic for the Bush era? Don’t. It’s been almost half a decade since the 43rd president left office, and he’s looking as bad as ever. Of course, that won’t stop a small circle of admirers (many of whom used to be on his payroll) from trying, so here’s your guide to taking on the five biggest specious pro-Bush talking points put forward this week:

1) Bush kept us safe: The biggest myth of the Bush presidency, by far, is that the president kept the country safe. As Charles Krauthammer wrote this week in the Washington Post in a typical example:“It’s important to note that he did not just keep us safe. He created the entire anti-terror infrastructure that continues to keep us safe … Which is why there was not one successful terror bombing on U.S. soil from 9/11 until last week.”

Just no. First of all, why does 9/11 not count? It’s not like the U.S. government was completely unaware of the threat from al-Qaida and Osama bin Laden until 9/11. After all, bin Laden had already helped orchestrate the U.S. Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania that killed hundreds in 1998, and Bill Clinton launched cruise missiles into Sudan and Afghanistan to try to kill bin Laden three years before 9/11. And then there’s that CIA briefing that warned Bush:“Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.”— 36 days before Sept. 11. Bush’s response to the briefer giving him the news? To say,“All right. You’ve covered your ass, now.” Then he went fishing. Literally.

As for the claim that there were no terror attacks on U.S. soil after 9/11 under Bush — also bogus. Conor Friedersdorf writes:

“Bush’s tenure included anthrax attacks that killed five people (more than died in the Boston marathon bombing) and that injured between 22 and 68 people. Bush was president when Hesham Mohamed Hadayet killed two and wounded four at an LAX ticket counter; when the Beltway snipers killed 10 people; when Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar injured six driving his SUV into a crowd; and when Naveed Afzal Haq killed one woman and shot five others in Seattle.”

Also, there was the bombing of the USS Cole in Yemen, just before the 2000 election, which should have brought an extra warning about the al-Qaida threat, and later on, bombings in London, Madrid, and Jordan. Meanwhile, thanks to the wars there, much of the attention from international terror went to Iraq and Afghanistan, where al-Qaida and sympathetic groups found it easier to kill American soldiers than to attack Americans on U.S. soil.

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/27/bush_is_not_b...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Santa Fe, NM

#894238 Apr 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I earlier said I thought the younger bomber would not make it out of the hospital alive because of his potential for talking too much.
So what happens? The Magic Negro sends Eric Holder down there to read Miranda Rights to him.
He shut up.
The Lap Dog Liberal media is awfully quiet now. We will be distracted with disinformation from this time forward by the likes of Diane Sawyer, Oprah, NY Times and many others.
Instead, let's all feed off of whether or not Gwyneth Paltrow is truly the Most Beautiful Woman or is People Magazine lying!??
Or Gun Control! Let's get all involved in heated debates over whether or not the Boy Messiah really loves us or not.
Liberal Media is VERY predictable.
The Boston bombing is just another Obama coverup.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Santa Fe, NM

#894239 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
7th grade & 8th graders are typically 12 & 13. Parents must give permission.
Pills aren't handed out but prescriptions.
Twelve and thirteen-year old girls should not be having sexual intercourse under any circumstances, birth control pills or not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

#894240 Apr 28, 2013
Almost every black voted for Obama only because he is half black and no other reason. Almost every person sucking off the government tit voted for Obama because that's where the free stuff is at. Almost every Hispanic voted for Obama because the Democrats wont do anything to control the border or illegals. When you add that with voter fraud, that's how the lying POS won.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
For Real

United States

#894241 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. The Republicans can keep handing money to the wealthy at the expense of the middle class & that is NOT class warfare.
To Carol, Class warfare os trying to stop the Republicans for continuing that practice.
as stupid as carol is, that definetly is to be expected.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Santa Fe, NM

#894242 Apr 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor cry baby Eed. His post was shown to be wrong & now he has a fit "boo hoo boo hoo, Real;dave showed me to be an idiot again. Boo Hoo Boo Hoo"
It is a fact that the recession, near financial meltdown, housing collapse, two quagmire wars & doubling the debt all occurred during the Bush administration after entering office with a balanced budget with a surplus.
And you have the gall to blame Obama.
Four and a half years and no results.

Who else to blame?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

#894243 Apr 28, 2013
All that after two years of a democrat controlled house and senate AND several warnings from Bush to congress that what they were doing with forcing banks to give loans to those who they knew couldn't pay them back was going to cause a total housing collapse. But the democrat controlled congress wouldn't listen because they knew better and didn't want to hurt anyones feelings by saying "no" to someone that works at McDonalds, yet wants to buy a $750K home in SF. So now here we are..... And you continue to insist on blaming Bush. But then again, I shouldn't be surprised. You are, after all, a liberal, and if there is anything the Blamer in chief has taught us all over these last 4+ years, it's that no matter what the facts, it's always someone elses (the republicans) fault.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
For Real

United States

#894244 Apr 28, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boston bombing is just another Obama coverup.
obama has no control of someone's actions in public places imbecile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
For Real

El Monte, CA

#894245 Apr 28, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
All that after two years of a democrat controlled house and senate AND several warnings from Bush to congress that what they were doing with forcing banks to give loans to those who they knew couldn't pay them back was going to cause a total housing collapse. But the democrat controlled congress wouldn't listen because they knew better and didn't want to hurt anyones feelings by saying "no" to someone that works at McDonald's. So now here we are..... And you continue to insist on blaming Bush. But then again, I shouldn't be surprised. You are, after all, a liberal, and if there is anything the Blamer in chief has taught us all over these last 4+ years, it's that no matter what the facts, it's always someone elses (the republicans) fault.
another nitwit defending the most mediocre president ever (George w. Bush jr.) And another nitwit refusing to holding accountable for his failures as president.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#894247 Apr 28, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Four and a half years and no results.
Who else to blame?
Wow, yet another dumbass who thinks we are still losing 750,000 jobs a month & an economy shrinking a a rate over 6%

Do you people take special classes to be this GD dumb or is it just a requirement to be a right whiner.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min sassyjm 305,566
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 min PEE PEE PETE 200,951
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 min PEE PEE PETE 27,375
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min Eagle 12 227,456
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••