Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
821,121 - 821,140 of 1,100,234 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#893554 Apr 26, 2013
Say what you want about President Obama....but, there can be no doubt, he has helped save our economy and that this recovery is gaining some steam......

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#893558 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody gives a fk what your points are, jagoff.
You're more whiny than usual today dem. Poor kid must of got grounded again.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893559 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you fkd yourself yet today?
FIRST THING IN THE MORNING HONEY CHILE SELF LOVE IS THE BEST LOVE AND OLD GUY LIKE ME NEEDS TO KEEP THE PROSTATE CLEAR FOR WHEN YO MOMMA GETS HORNEY because she does want me to use your BASEBALL BAT sometimes she wants to be TICKLED with 10 inches just for a laugh and then its back to fisting her again she LOVES to BE FISTED ANALLY all day O I left YOUR TOY BATTLE SHIP I FOUND IN HER THE LAST FISTING SESSION WAT A DuSEY O SORRY I USED YOUR LIGHTBLUE AND PINK BLANKIE TO WIPE MY HANDS AFTER BUT SHE SAID F HIM SO I THREW UP ON YOUR BED ALSO LEFT YOU SOME SUPPER dont forget to eat the flies its more protien for ya lolololhahaha
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#893561 Apr 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now his claim to fame is saving Africa from aides? Oh please.
I guess his painting skills haven't panned out. I prefer: Destroyer of Nations/Collapser of the World's Economies, Sender of Millions into Economic Ruin and Welfare and overall Ahole.

If Bush wasn't so stupid you'd think he was the Anti-Christ with the amount of devastation he caused the world, I'm sure Satan has been able to take a nice long vacation thanks to Bush.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#893562 Apr 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are "real dumb", you are also a racists, a hypocrite, a liar, a phoney and a moron.
In the past week you have posted your idiocy about 125 times. Those posts received nearly 200 posts which pointed out the BS of the crap you spew. Do you practice being stoopid? Whether you practice or not you are a grate example of stoopidity.
To be fair 12 other posts showed ignorance in that they supported the crap you spew.
Peace
KMA
I see you provided nothing to dispute my post.

As usual.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893564 Apr 26, 2013
clean up time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
He's lurking for sure.
Unless he killed himself after making a fool of himself predicting Romney a winner.
Both planning on taking retirement and move to AZ

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#893565 Apr 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So it was Afghanistan where some Afghan women were liberated?
You already know of course that under Saddam many Iraqi women had more freedoms than they do presently. Specifically those women in any way connected to the Baath Party.
So your first post should have said Afghanistan rather than the Middle East___you exaggerated__imagine that.
Where did you find that lie?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#893566 Apr 26, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
Epic meltdown IN PROGRESS! LOLZ! TEHE!
Epic is an understatement. LOL

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#893567 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife sure seemed to enjoy it.
Guess you missed the chimp calling everyone kkkhunts????
Get lost you hypocrite pussccceee.
Crying to homer didn't help you and lily hates your guts b
Why do you keep pointing out homer's lack of character? And lily hates everyone.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#893572 Apr 26, 2013
This was a Democrat reporter being asked if she’d miss covering President Obama “Not at all. He’s an inch deep. Bush is a bottomless chasm, a deep, mysterious, emotional, profound man. Obama is all surface — shallow, obvious, robotic, and, frankly, not nearly as smart as he thinks. Bush was the one!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#893574 Apr 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't agree with everything he did but I believe he did what he thought was right for the country.
anything was better than the 2 alternates(Gore & Kerry).
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893577 Apr 26, 2013
clean up time wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your college daughter?
Was it central Florida U?
Nevermind ill find her
demfairylowlifebottomfeedingob amaworshippingqueerpervertfckf aceforsure say what? LOL
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893578 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbeciles unite!!!!!
SEE I TOLD YOU U ARE A B*TCHBOY A REAL F BOY I SPOKE TO A WOMAN AND YOU ANSWERED IM NOT ONE OF THOSE BLACK BOIs THAT BEND OVER WRONG BLACK MAN IM HETERO YOU HETEROPHOBIC BIT*HES CAN GO SUCK A FAT PU**Y SO YOU CAN THROW UP because WHERE YOU CAME FROM IS TOO NASTY TO YOU women private you can stand them GIRLS ooooo nasty BUT I LOVE IT I LOVE THE OPPISITE SEX AND PROUD I AM HETEROSEXUAL MALE AND PROUD I LOVE AND RESPECT THE OPPOSITE SEX MAKING LOVE TO A WOMAN IS LIKE BEING NEXT TO GOD AND HE NODS GOOD JOB SON WOW I JUST CAME IN MY PANTS AND BECAUSE OF MY LOVE FOR WOMEN BECAUSE I HAD A GREAT MOTHER I WILL GIVE LILY A PASS TO DAY I WILL NOT BE RUDE TO HER BECAUSE THIS IS WOMENS DAY FOR ME BECAUSE THE LIBS ARE TOO NASTY TO WOMEN TO ALL THE WOMEN ON TOPIX TODAY LIB CON LIBERT I LOVE AND RESPECT YOU AND YOUR BODY YOUR MIND AND YOUR SOULD AND THANKS FOR HAVING SEX WITH OUR FATHERS; DAM THAT OCD IS KICKING MY AS* TODAY its TELLING ME TO BE NICE TWITCHING like mosquitoes all over my body aaaahahahahaha dem pull my finger
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#893580 Apr 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now his claim to fame is saving Africa from aides? Oh please.
To be fair, he actually did help form an African HIV/AIDS initiative that worked__worked very well.

Don't you remember the far right bitchin about it at the time? Let them n..g.s die!

Turns out it was his only real "mission accomplished."

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#893585 Apr 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Say what you want about President Obama....but, there can be no doubt, he has helped save our economy and that this recovery is gaining some steam......
The economy would most likely be as good or better if we would have elected Donald Duck. Everything the libtards do is anti-business, anti-economic growth.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893586 Apr 26, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess his painting skills haven't panned out. I prefer: Destroyer of Nations/Collapser of the World's Economies, Sender of Millions into Economic Ruin and Welfare and overall Ahole.
If Bush wasn't so stupid you'd think he was the Anti-Christ with the amount of devastation he caused the world, I'm sure Satan has been able to take a nice long vacation thanks to Bush.
These two are my faves: "I'm the Decider" and "I'm the war President"

Now he's claiming he has saved Africa from aides? Where are the stats?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#893587 Apr 26, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess his painting skills haven't panned out. I prefer: Destroyer of Nations/Collapser of the World's Economies, Sender of Millions into Economic Ruin and Welfare and overall Ahole.
Dick Cheney is the Anti-Christ, Shrub was just a hapless mutt born into a well connected family. Name recognition works sometimes.

Bush traded slammin Sammie Sosa and Wilson Alvarez for Harold Baines and then things got worse!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893589 Apr 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair, he actually did help form an African HIV/AIDS initiative that worked__worked very well.
Don't you remember the far right bitchin about it at the time? Let them n..g.s die!
I'll have to do some reading on it; seem to remember that the funding promised was nowhere near what was actually sent. Perhaps he felt guilty about all the destruction and Bill Clinton and Bono gave him a hand up in the philanthropy department.

Remember the gay people protesting in Kennebunkport outside the Bush compound?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#893590 Apr 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair, he actually did help form an African HIV/AIDS initiative that worked__worked very well.
Idiot. Mission Accomplished = Obama: "Al Qaeda is on the run!"

— Jimmy Carter lauded Bush's "contribution to the most needy people on earth." Bush helped forge a peace treaty in South Sudan, Carter noted, and dramatically increased the funding for AIDS prevention and treatment in Africa.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/04/2...

MORON.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#893591 Apr 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>anything was better than the 2 alternates(Gore & Kerry).
I know. Gore would have had us all walking, riding bicycles, horses, or mules and talking Arabic. Kerry would just get us all killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 34 min Brian_G 305,449
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr atheism is destru... 226,360
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Bruin Nation 27,084
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••