Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
821,101 - 821,120 of 1,099,857 Comments Last updated 24 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#893512 Apr 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is rich, Carol conversing with the king of meltdown vulgar filth!!
You post this after replying to dem? You left wingers get dumber every day.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893515 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill be tappin your wife's azzhole when you get home from prison.
LIBERAL DEFENDER OF WOMEN RIGHTS here so civil this whiteboy is you would think the libs would be dignified in their presentation on doing the RIGHT THING BUT THEY DO NOT SPEAK THE TRUTH BECAUSE THEY WILL ALWAYS SAY WELL REPUBLICANS DO IT lolololo SO IF THEY you know the rest
OBAMA OBAMA ONE WELL THINGS ARE NOT AS CLEAR AS you promised, not so open, not so honest are ya barak the GUY MIGHT HAVE BEEN INAPPROPRAITE BUT YOU DO LIE OBAMA BOY DO YOU LIE AT LEAST BLACK PEOPLE KNEW HE LIED BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE BUT YOU BARAK mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm teachers cussing students because they didnt agree with obama thats child abuse that teacher should be in
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893516 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
It has just been reported that a lowlifebottomfeedingwelfareghe ttofoodstampleechingNostrilfck faceforsure say what? LOL

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#893517 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill be tappin your wife's azzhole when you get home from prison.
Here's your best pal, lily. Bet you wish he was tappin your azzhole.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#893519 Apr 26, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Aunt Bettie Lou, Thousands of Africans are alive today thanks to Bush's humanitarian efforts in the AIDs epidemic. Why was it George W Bush's ONLY successful policy in his eight years in office? Presidents Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama and Bill Clinton hinted that Bush's African AIDS policy was successful BECAUSE it was his only BI-PARTISAN POLICY.:-D
You're right, it was bipartisan.

Funny though how you want to insist this effort as being bipartisan and not the Iraq War.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#893520 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She has you pegged.
Stupid immigrant mutt will prattle on about the national enquirer till the story of him killing his new wife hits their front page.
You and realtime hanging out this mornng? You dumber thsn usual.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893521 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep at it, fuckface.
Maybe she'll acknowledge you someday.
Not.
It has been reported that a lowlifebottomfeedinglilybocasu ckingfckfaceforsure say what? LOL

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#893523 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, gunner bitch.
Fenris and the Latrobe retard just left.
Your hunger for co ck will have to wait till you get home to gunner.
Thanks for proving my point.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893524 Apr 26, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has just been reported that a lowlifebottomfeedingwelfareghe ttofoodstampleechingNostrilfck faceforsure say what? LOL
DIANE PLEASE CUSS ME YOU ARE GOOD GET EM lolololo

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#893527 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer!
Come comfort Emaam, he is whining like the beeotch he is.
I bet Emaam loves when You talk about her like this. I'll make sure to point it out next time she posts. Stupid liberals.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#893530 Apr 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Immediately after coming into power, the Taliban declared that women were forbidden to go to work and they were not to leave their homes unless accompanied by a male family member. When they did go out it was required that they had to wear an all-covering burqa. Under these restrictions, women were denied an education and were refused health care. Many women were unable to leave their households at all because they could not afford a burqa or they no longer had any male relatives. These women were forced to stay at home and paint their windows so that no one could see in or out. During the Taliban's five-year rule, women in Afghanistan were essentially put under house arrest. Some women who once held respectable positions were forced to wander the streets in their burqas selling everything they owned or begging in order to survive.
Women are still struggling for basic human rights under Muslim beliefs, and their future is still fragile by the ever increasing threat of the Taliban regaining control.
But a CBS video explains things better than I could.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6Fa_fuSxOyMXX
So it was Afghanistan where some Afghan women were liberated?

You already know of course that under Saddam many Iraqi women had more freedoms than they do presently. Specifically those women in any way connected to the Baath Party.

So your first post should have said Afghanistan rather than the Middle East___you exaggerated__imagine that.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#893533 Apr 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't agree with everything he did but I believe he did what he thought was right for the country.
Yes, he did.

He just wasn't very good at public speaking. In private or in small groups, however, he had a reputation of being very humble, convincing and articaulte with a great sense of humor.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893537 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
Poor stupid as fk emaam.
Without gunner here to protect him he has daily meltdowns.
Jimmy is Gunner
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893540 Apr 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he did.
He just wasn't very good at public speaking. In private or in small groups, however, he had a reputation of being very humble, convincing and articaulte with a great sense of humor.
Yes, I agree he was good at that articaulting thingy.

Yes, he showed a great sense of humor when he searched for weapons of mass destruction at the National Press Corps dinner
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893541 Apr 26, 2013
BLACKS THINK THEY SHOULD PUT THEIR VALUES AND MORALS FOR THE DEMS as the LIB DEMS TO PUT HUMAN RIGHTS ON THE TABLE THAT WOULD COVER EVERYONE ONE SHOT they wont, BLACKS ASK THE DEMS FOR REPARTRATION they WONT but they will give food stamps to non AMERICAN who ARE BREAKING THE LAW BUT WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT TELLING ANYONE IS THESE PEOPLE ARE TAUGHT OF AS AMERICANS JUST LIKE THE EUROPEAN UNION BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HARD FOR A WHITE PRESIDENT TO SHOVE THAT DOWN WHITE AMERICANS THROAT but they found away to do it lightbulb and see UNTOUCHABLE thats what RACISM does it takes your eyes off the BALL AMERICANS you see hoe distracting OBAMA IS BLACKS ARE KICKED OFF WELFARE AND ILLEGALS ARE PUT ON WAIT BLACK PEOPLE YOU SAY IT CANT HAPPEN ITS HAPPENING IN FRONT OF YOUR VERY EYES THEY GOIN PUT YOU BACK IN CHAINS WHY WOULD A DEMOCRAT SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO BLACK PEOPLE THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU THEY KNOW OBAMA IS A FRAUD SORRY NO A WAITER BIG RESPECT FROM CLINTON BUT BLACKS LOVE THE SOME MILES DAVIS OR IS IT COLTRAINE THAT PLAYED THE SAX lololololol democrats and their FARM CHILDREN so EASY THEY GAVE YOU FIRST A MUSICIAN THAT KICKED YOU OFF WELFARE AND SANTA CLAUSE WITH NO GIFTS lololo PEOPLE LET ME TELL YOU BOUT MY BEST FRIEND
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#893543 Apr 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
His proposed legislation to strengthen background checks on gun buyers may have fallen short in the Senate last week, but Sen. Pat Toomey's (R-PA) efforts were appreciated by his Pennsylvania constituents, according to a poll from Quinnipiac University released Friday.
The poll showed that 48 percent of Keystone State voters approve of the job Toomey is doing while 30 percent said they disapprove amounting to his highest approval rating in Quinnipiac's polling. In Quinnipiac's poll last month, Toomey had an approval rating of 43 percent compared with 32 percent who disapproved.
Moreover, Quinnipiac's latest poll showed big support for strengthening background checks among Pennsylvania voters. Sixty-nine percent said they "strongly support" Toomey's measure, while another 16 percent said they "somewhat support" the proposal. A mere 12 percent said they were either "somewhat opposed" or "strongly opposed." Sixty-eight percent of Pennsylvania voters said they reject the notion that Toomey's proposal would unfairly target gun owners.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/t...
Homer lives in PA. I'm going to hold off on my 'I Heart Toomey' bumper sticker for now.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#893544 Apr 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So it was Afghanistan where some Afghan women were liberated?
You already know of course that under Saddam many Iraqi women had more freedoms than they do presently. Specifically those women in any way connected to the Baath Party.
So your first post should have said Afghanistan rather than the Middle East___you exaggerated__imagine that.
So, now his claim to fame is saving Africa from aides? Oh please.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893546 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbeciles unite!!!!!
It has been reported that dem and lily boca raton fl have been re-united and it reeks so bad.(For leosanus, that would read "badly")
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893549 Apr 26, 2013
dem wrote:
You stupid tea bag azzholes might stand a chance if you can recruit a couple hundred more imbeciles to take me on.
It has been reported that that would be totally unnecessary.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#893551 Apr 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy is Gunner
lily boca continues to be aroused by the thought

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Thinking 226,264
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Big Sky 305,444
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,068
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••