Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
821,041 - 821,060 of 1,099,225 Comments Last updated 32 min ago

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou, "You nor anybody else has one shred of proof any green scheme is doing one iota of good viv a vis AGW." WHO's being the moron and interminable bore now? LOL ! Is infinite planet thinking finally being rejected as destructive and based on mostly false notions on how human economies remain sustainable ? "Podesta highlighted just how far the world has come since the original MDGs were developed in 2000, citing the shift from a world easily classified into Global North and South, or developed and developing countries. Instead, the world now includes developing countries like Brazil and India who have large populations who require assistance, but are themselves donors and political forces. These changes, according to Podesta, require a new way of considering development and sustainable economic growth:

PODESTA: We know now that sustainable economic growth is not simply about increasing the size of national economies but about shaping enduring systems and institutions that respect the rights of individuals and give them the tools they need to help lift themselves out of poverty. Sustainable economic growth requires ensuring the poor have what I call “connectivity.”“Connectivity” broadly encompasses issues like access to health care, education, and job opportunities; connections to physical, social, and energy infrastructure; and the opportunity to actively participate in the civic and economic lives of their countries and to be recognized legally by their governments."Check this out: http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/04/05/...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
George W. Bush's IQ is 125. Obama's, only 116.
That lie was debunked in 2008, but you dumbasses not only believe anything you're fed by the haters of the reich-wing, you seem condemned to repeat them ad nauseam. Why don't you just go visit Dumbya's liberry of rewritten history already before you die...asap
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

George Jones stopped loving her today.

81 yoa__amazing

RIP

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you have a poster of him in your bedroom
No but I bet you have a picture of Obama in yours. Halo and all, with a light shining on it.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How racist of you. Are you Dave? Nitwit, good concepts are good concepts such as liberty and self direction no matter how old they are. The right to feel secure in our person and home is something all should have. The government cannot provide this.
what does race have to do with anything? Because I said whitemen you automatically take it the wrong way.,I don't care if was written by black folks, it's more than 100yrs outdated. If everyone deserves the right to feel safe (carrying guns), why is it illegal for felons to own a gun?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't agree with everything he did but I believe he did what he thought was right for the country.
Did you watch the dedication Flack? It really was nicely done-a CREDIT to Bush with out a doubt.

(and boy did I have fun with some of my more d leaning friends over it LOL)

Love and God BLESS America again!
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

I LOVE LIBS CLINTON KICKS BLACKS OFF WELFARE AND OBAMA GIVES NON AMERICANS WHO ARE HERE ILLEGAL FOOD STAMPS BECAUSE WE CANT JUST LET THEM STARVE NOW CAN WE BUT YOUR AMERICAN SLAVE JIM CROW SURVIVORS CAN STARVE BUT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CALL OBAMA ON YOUR SHINY NEW PHONE LOLOLOL hahahah YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS UP NOW LILY.......STILL NO BLACK AGENDA AND FOR THAT MATTER NON FOR WHITES EITHER YESSSS WE ARE NOW EQUAL IN AMERICA BUT ILLEGALS ARE NOW PROM QUEENS lolololololol AND BLACKS ARE SO HAPPY WITH THE PRESIDENT
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i very rarely side with nutjobs.
LOL, you left yourself wide open for ZINGS with this post.

I change my mind you need to stick with copy and paste. You aren't very good at thinking on your own.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That lie was debunked in 2008, but you dumbasses not only believe anything you're fed by the haters of the reich-wing, you seem condemned to repeat them ad nauseam. Why don't you just go visit Dumbya's liberry of rewritten history already before you die...asap
Why you hating on institutes of intellectualism stupido? Afraid they will show you up for what you're really NOT?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I call myself the new wave of fiscally Conservative liberertarian because:
I believe in science, but only when its actually been proven.
I believe corporations are businesses (not people), but that they are also equal legs of a stool that will fall down without an equal ethical other. The third leg is a non-intrusive government.
I believe in equal rights regardless of sexual orientation, but the playing field should be level by REMOVING taxation/incentives, not expanding them.
I believe that 47% of Americans aren’t looking for a government handout because they've already found it.
I believe we must learn from history, not repeat it. The begining of that lesson is decreasing government activity to a crawl.
I believe women deserve the same rights as men, but no more. I am undecded if that includes driving or posting on Topix.
I believe our sexual orientation is something we’re born with, not something we choose. I also dont give a sht and dont want to have it forced down my throat (especially "literally").
I believe immigration is PART of what made this country great, but its unsustainable and unrealistic to expect it to be an infinite process.
I believe freedom for all means freedom for all, except when its on my dime (or anyone else's).
I believe we have the right to own guns. Now if leftist phags started advocating actually punishing the criminals who abuse them (instead of trying to infringe Constitutional rights), we'd be in business.
I believe in a living wage, and the necessity to work hard to earn it.
I believe most rich people have created/expanded their wealth on their own thru legal hard work, unless they have last names like Kennedy, or Pelosi.
I believe welfare sometimes helps the poor, but is horribly abused.
There retard, I helped you out...
Want to fix almost all these problems? FairTax.org
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
George Bush Sr. doesn't look too good
Certainly not through your bloodshot eyes

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww!
Look at fenny massaging testicles.
I beg your pardon, but "we" all know that Fenny Bate sucks, and Jason/Jay has no balls...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you hating on institutes of intellectualism stupido? Afraid they will show you up for what you're really NOT?
You are actually admitting to being "intellectualism stupido"? http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/politics/bush-i...
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

CLINTON SEXUALLY HARRASS A WOMAN ON THE JOB AND HE IS A HERO TO FEMS LIBS lolololol pervert CLINTON and they ALLEDGe he was one who too it from women when didnt want to be involved with him there is a word for that in the law

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL, oh barf. Did you see the part where Bill Clinton commented on the nude paintings?
Was it in the national enquirer
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Leadville Lou, "You nor anybody else has one shred of proof any green scheme is doing one iota of good viv a vis AGW." WHO's being the moron and interminable bore now? LOL ! Is infinite planet thinking finally being rejected as destructive and based on mostly false notions on how human economies remain sustainable ? "Podesta highlighted just how far the world has come since the original MDGs were developed in 2000, citing the shift from a world easily classified into Global North and South, or developed and developing countries. Instead, the world now includes developing countries like Brazil and India who have large populations who require assistance, but are themselves donors and political forces. These changes, according to Podesta, require a new way of considering development and sustainable economic growth:
PODESTA: We know now that sustainable economic growth is not simply about increasing the size of national economies but about shaping enduring systems and institutions that respect the rights of individuals and give them the tools they need to help lift themselves out of poverty. Sustainable economic growth requires ensuring the poor have what I call “connectivity.”“Connectivity” broadly encompasses issues like access to health care, education, and job opportunities; connections to physical, social, and energy infrastructure; and the opportunity to actively participate in the civic and economic lives of their countries and to be recognized legally by their governments."Check this out: http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/04/05/...
You are using a Progressive Think Tank as proof for a Progressive idea?
Hmmmm
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhh!
What?
Okay duhmbo, we'll stupid it down here for you.

Displays of historical articles, are inanimate objects, that do NOT "speak".
They are just displays, for people to enjoy, to think about and form opinion for themselves, in peace.

Therefore, should you (or anyone like you) NOT like and appreciate the enlightened environment of such, you (or anyone else like you) do not have to visit them.

We understand that not everyone appreciates actual "Culture" that promotes the same above mentioned rights of individuality, but surely there must be some herd-pack watering troughs sprinkled through out the U.S. as well, for the more commieTic leaning types.

Might even really be some dat lets duh herd packs pway marbles lol.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch the dedication Flack? It really was nicely done-a CREDIT to Bush with out a doubt.
(and boy did I have fun with some of my more d leaning friends over it LOL)
Love and God BLESS America again!
No I didn't. I did hear bits and pieces on the radio.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you left yourself wide open for ZINGS with this post.
I change my mind you need to stick with copy and paste. You aren't very good at thinking on your own.
self deprecation is good for the soul.

if i left myself open it was not unintentional.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did those friends remind you that you lost the election?
No, they're far, FAR more Mature, and intelligent, than that!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 49 min Lord stuart XXX 226,145
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Big Sky 305,434
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 27,042
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••