Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#893668 Apr 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Man your responses is nonsense! The whole Constitutional argument is based apon people having the right to overthrow the govt if they feel it doesn't represent them anymore. So don't tell me about laws. I don't need a law to tell me right from wrong. I'm a grown man, I do what I want to do, & you should or you do to! I said the constitution needs to be rewritten. My comments using the article was blatant evidence it is unnecessary, because nobody abides by it anyway. People only use it to further their agenda. As for conforming it to fit me, I could care less. I only care if America is serious about equality. Other than that, no judge, no politician, no 200yr old corpse, no police, NOBODY, is gon tell me how to live my life! NOBODY!!!
Then start voting republican, today's demorats are the new Nazis.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#893669 Apr 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Bush left you fked and broke! What a decider.
Classy.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#893670 Apr 26, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>The intelligence wall that Bush tore down was put back up ala Jamie Gorelick (a kkk hunt)by the Mooslim in Chief...
The Department of "Injustice", Eric Holder, made sure the FBI were forced to step back from getting any more information from the Boston bomber. He read him his Miranda rights personally.

Before Mr. Holder told the terrorist he had the right to remain silent, however, the FBI did discover there were 6 more bombs prepared to go off in Times Square.

Too bad we will never learn of any other plots that might have been under way.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#893673 Apr 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Man your responses is nonsense! The whole Constitutional argument is based apon people having the right to overthrow the govt if they feel it doesn't represent them anymore. So don't tell me about laws. I don't need a law to tell me right from wrong. I'm a grown man, I do what I want to do, & you should or you do to! I said the constitution needs to be rewritten. My comments using the article was blatant evidence it is unnecessary, because nobody abides by it anyway. People only use it to further their agenda. As for conforming it to fit me, I could care less. I only care if America is serious about equality. Other than that, no judge, no politician, no 200yr old corpse, no police, NOBODY, is gon tell me how to live my life! NOBODY!!!
HEY Ms. LILY ONE OF YOUR CHILDREN IS HAVING A MELTDOWN lololololol THEY GOIN PUT YOU BACK IN CHAINS YEA PUT DEM BACK IN CHAINS and the THEY THAT HAD BLACK PEOPLE IN CHAINS WERE DEMOCRATS

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#893674 Apr 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Thus every measurable economic indicator is very strong presently and nearly all the damage created by the worst Presidential administration in US has been tidied up__tidied up by a virtually unknown Democrat who stunned the Washington establishment changing politics as usual forever.
BTW Flacko__Donald Duck probably could have beat DaBammy in 2008__unfortunately the Republicants advanced John McCain and Sarah Palin instead.
Donald duck beat mccain. There was no way a republcan would win in 2008, ya idjit.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#893675 Apr 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> As usual, Mr Peabody, you miss the point of the post. The economy is like this despite Obama. In fact more than likely the economy would be better off if Obama got elected and simply went to Hawaii and stayed there. Nothing he has done helps. Nothing!
If Obama wasn't President__someone else would be you stupid fk and it would be John McCain or Sarah Palin.

Unless of course they had already been impeached___due to incompetence.

The majority of America's voters were "so over" BushCo and the Republican right that they selected a little known black feller with a funny name and a guy who spent thirty five years as the Jr Senator from a state with only three counties?

And the USA is much better off for it.
jade

Liverpool, UK

#893678 Apr 26, 2013

WATCH THAT IT EXPLAINS IT ALL.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#893679 Apr 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou, You've got things backwards,dude. It was the Democratic Congress that pushed Bush W to pursue the more bi-partisan African AIDS policy AFTER Bush W's early actions to reinstate Reagan's Mexico City gag rules and cuts in funding to prevent AIDS made the situation worse. Check this out: http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/04/25/... "On Bush’s first day in office he reinstated a rule that prevented any non-profit doing work overseas from using any of their own, private money to fund family planning services. This so-called “Global Gag Rule” posed a serious threat to international maternal health, but it also cut off funding for HIV/AIDS initiatives, child health programs, and water and sanitation efforts."
TSM

El Paso, TX

#893680 Apr 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> That's so much worse than the worst recession in 80 years, doubling the debt, two quagmire wars killing thousands of our soldiers, a near financial meltdown, & a housing collapse.
You people are dumber than sh*t. Your posts prove it every GD day.
RealDave your post is irrelevant we’re in the Present, Obama’s 5th year 17 trillion in Debt, Debt-to-GDP: 105% job picture bleak for college grads!! Under Obama’s leadership the future for America looks bleaker!!

Orlando, FL

#893681 Apr 26, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
I am of the opinion of Bush as a failure of a president and I believe that history will judge him so, but after hearing his speech yesterday he has earn a bit of sympathy from me for basically making a mess of the nation.
Perhaps history will judge him as a well intention man that lacked the judgement to make good choices. Better to be see as an idiot with a heart than a evil mastermind.
There's no way one man could have made a mess of the nation.

It was a joint effort.

Trust me.

So what, in your opinion, do you think he did single-handedly to make a "mess of the nation" that Obama or Clinton and the Democrats didn't do or share in the responsibility?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#893682 Apr 26, 2013
flack wrote:
Obama not only moving the Syrian red line he is erasing it. The world is watching and learning Obama is all hat and no cattle.
Are you saying that you want the USA involved in another war with an Islamic nation?
Check here___for yes
Here___for no
Flacko, you're dumber than you look and that's almost impossible.

Orlando, FL

#893683 Apr 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama wasn't President__someone else would be you stupid fk and it would be John McCain or Sarah Palin.
The majority of America's voters were "so over" BushCo and the Republican right that they selected a little known black feller with a funny name and a guy who spent thirty five years as the Jr Senator from a state with only three counties?
You're just plain cuckoo if you think we're much better off on any level or on any issue.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#893684 Apr 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes! It's Richmond weekend!!! Time to crank it up!!!
International Speedway Corp facility Flack__are you going?

Orlando, FL

#893685 Apr 26, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Aunt Bettie Lou, "Funny though how you want to insist this effort as being bipartisan and not the Iraq War. " You are forgetting that the Iraq War intervention by Bush W WAS NOT bi-partisan once Bush was found to have lied about WMDs in Iraq . He rushed to judgement based on a pack of lies and got us into a war that we never needed to fight.
Oh, hush. You sound like a friggin' broken record replaying the weasels whining "boo hoo...we were lied to...boo hoo...we were left out of the loop...boo hoo...we're too stupid to know we were given the same intel as the rest of the world...boo hoo hoo hoo hoo..."

Please.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#893686 Apr 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you provided nothing to dispute my post.
As usual.
"real dumb"
I provided everything a person with even a modicum of intelligence would understand. You are a liar, a racists, a hypocrite and a BS artist. Thta is all the proof anyone with a brain needs.
Peace
KMA

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#893688 Apr 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou, We're a LOT better off now in this country than at the low point of the George W Bush's experiment with deregulation;the 2008 Recession. "Legislative proposals from two senators, Democrat Sherrod Brown of Ohio and Republican David Vitter of Louisiana, have grabbed attention and could move the consensus against the modern megabanks. Under intense pressure from Democratic senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke conceded recently that the U.S. still has a problem with financial institutions that are seen as too big to fail. Pressed by Republican senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa, among others, Attorney General Eric Holder is sticking to his story that these companies are too big to prosecute. Cyprus offers another vivid reminder of what happens when banks become too big to save.

In this context, it is no surprise to see the financial sector wheel out its own intellectual big guns. A frisson no doubt rippled through the financial-lobbying community last week with the release of a report (PDF) from Goldman Sachs’ equity research team,“Brown-Vitter bill: The impact of potential new capital rules.” This is the A-team at bat, presumably with clearance from the highest levels of management.

Yet instead of providing any kind of rebuttal to the proposals in Brown-Vitter, the report may strengthen the case for breaking up the six megabanks, while also requiring that they and any successors protect themselves with more equity relative to levels of debt. Read the report with five main points in mind." Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/goldmans-big-guns...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#893689 Apr 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I tell your useless, gay fatazz about posting on my thread?
Given as you lack the gift of original thought (or even "thought", for that matter), there's no reason for you to post more than once (as you just plagarize other's gibberish anyway).
Kill yourself, phag.....:-)
Dumb ol' paraplegic Fenny Bate never has learned to spell plagiarize correctly no matter how many times he's been corrected...not so sure that this is actually Fenny at all, but one of the Hydra-head members (pun intended) of the Tricycle Tribe.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#893690 Apr 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just plain cuckoo if you think we're much better off on any level or on any issue.
BushCo came very close to tubing the greatest nation on the planet__that you don't get that speaks volumes to your comprehensive skills. Or lack thereof.

Now run along little girl and watch Megyn Kendall splain all this "alleged" sarin gas nonsense that may or may not have happened last month somewhere in Syria.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#893691 Apr 26, 2013
Two low level operatives - patsies.

The Network, The Mastermind(s) behind the Boston Bombing were probably gone right after the two bombs exploded.

PS Interesting how Putin requested the US do a check on the older brother 5 years ago. "We" did a cursory, "said" found nothing there of concern, of suspicious activity and moved on.
Perhaps if they had kept tabs on him ...
Well, our DHS and FBI are short sighted.
Or Blind!

BUT it needs to be considered: Interesting how they caught the bombers SO quickly. They were in possession of this information and only moved on it AFTER the fatality. So, basically they ignored all of the signs that could have possibly prevented this incident.

Shoddy Surveillance on the part of DHS and FBI, IMO.
They're not pro-active but re-active, after the fact.
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The Department of "Injustice", Eric Holder, made sure the FBI were forced to step back from getting any more information from the Boston bomber. He read him his Miranda rights personally.
Before Mr. Holder told the terrorist he had the right to remain silent, however, the FBI did discover there were 6 more bombs prepared to go off in Times Square.
Too bad we will never learn of any other plots that might have been under way.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#893692 Apr 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama wasn't President__someone else would be you stupid fk and it would be John McCain or Sarah Palin.
That's your opinion, which is wrong, as usual. Going into the fifth year and job creation is barely keeping up with population growth. The economy is creeping along. High gas prices. High unemployment. Into the fifth year and we suffer the worst recovery since before WWII and you call it good. Good greif!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 min trent difler 29,291
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr RiccardoFire 201,798
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Aura Mytha 236,901
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Pearl Jam 309,289
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 8 hr Earthling-1 4,981
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Mar 26 kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web