Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892620 Apr 24, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing Pakistanis is no problem.
We are concerned about Obama killing American political opponents.
oh yes, the big 'maybe'.

so how has the line of reasoning been working out for conservatives? not to well i take it? that's a real shame. but maybe you should try to use it to get a Republican into the WH. that might work.

LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892621 Apr 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligence Is No Guarantee of Good Posts.
But, in your case, this is irrelevant.
oh sure. so what i should start doing is insulting people like i'm a 5 year old.

seems to work for you, doesn't it?
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#892622 Apr 24, 2013
killtaker wrote:
"Mosque that Boston suspects attended has radical ties"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
AND then we have this...
'Judge me by the people who surround me'
Pres Obama...
http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-judge-m...
Zakats and Hawala of Hamas Incorporated?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#892623 Apr 24, 2013
I was having supper before the Evening News tonight and Diane Sawyer came on interviewing George And Laura Bush. OK, I thought. This should be interesting. A retired President and his wife, the opening of his museum, etc.

Suddenly, the Evil Leftist pops up out of Diane and she begins fishing around, asking the Bush's what they think of gay marriage! I nearly choked on my bovine protein chunks! "You Treacherous, Liberal bi tch!", I thought.

George handled her very well. He calmly said "Diane, I know what you're doing. You are doing a good job of doing your job but I won't answer...."

It was a nice way of him calling her what I just did but doing it in a truly Presidential way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#892624 Apr 24, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
Does it strike anyone as odd that the citizens of Massachusetts reject the death penalty on moral grounds....until they have a tragedy and then forget their morality and turn to someone else to take out the trash?
hell with the death penalty for boy jihad, after he recovers from his wounds put him in a room with the survivors of his attack giving each of them a hammer and box of nails. When their done wrap his remains in bacon and send him back to his mom with a big alluha akbar note stuffed up his ars.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#892625 Apr 24, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Hidden in all the BS is the apparent fact that the bombers had minimal firepower, other than their pressure cookers.
Meanwhile, the timid affirmative action Governor had all Bostonians cowering in their closets, disarmed and vulnerable.
Oh so you telling us if the bombers went to a NRA town they would have been gunned down the moment they said hello!. I can see all those NRA members on rooftops like in the wild west when the bad guys come to town. What a bunch of crock!, the only time any of you guys pull a weapon is when facing someone without one!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

#892626 Apr 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with the people of mass.
So, are you saying that the Massachusetts legislature abolished the death penalty over the objections of the citizens?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#892627 Apr 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure. so what i should start doing is insulting people like i'm a 5 year old.
seems to work for you, doesn't it?
My limit is maybe 85 years.

Your limit is that of a 5 year old.

We all have our limits.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#892628 Apr 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jerk-In-Chief says that the Azan(Muslim Call To Prayer) is the most beautiful sound he has ever heard.
The 2nd most beautiful sound to him is that of a Drone missile tearing the flesh of innocent Pakistani women and children.
From the Knights Under the Prophet book of terrorism?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

#892629 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
No, he did so not knowing if there was more to come. It was a good decision

What gives any politician the right to arbitrarily deprive citizens of their rights?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#892630 Apr 24, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Hidden in all the BS is the apparent fact that the bombers had minimal firepower, other than their pressure cookers.
Meanwhile, the timid affirmative action Governor had all Bostonians cowering in their closets, disarmed and vulnerable.
Today's media reports are presenting this Massachusetts image of Boston Power!

Made in Hollywood, for sure. I think that Boston was picked as a terrorist target for very good reason. Easy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

#892631 Apr 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
I was having supper before the Evening News tonight and Diane Sawyer came on interviewing George And Laura Bush. OK, I thought. This should be interesting. A retired President and his wife, the opening of his museum, etc.
Suddenly, the Evil Leftist pops up out of Diane and she begins fishing around, asking the Bush's what they think of gay marriage! I nearly choked on my bovine protein chunks! "You Treacherous, Liberal bi tch!", I thought.
George handled her very well. He calmly said "Diane, I know what you're doing. You are doing a good job of doing your job but I won't answer...."
It was a nice way of him calling her what I just did but doing it in a truly Presidential way.
George Bush is a class act, unlike the trash currently infesting the White House.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892632 Apr 24, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you telling us if the bombers went to a NRA town they would have been gunned down the moment they said hello!. I can see all those NRA members on rooftops like in the wild west when the bad guys come to town. What a bunch of crock!, the only time any of you guys pull a weapon is when facing someone without one!
Why didnt someone in that crowd in AZ shoot Loughner then?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#892633 Apr 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
She should have asked him if his self nudes would hang there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

#892634 Apr 24, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> hell with the death penalty for boy jihad, after he recovers from his wounds put him in a room with the survivors of his attack giving each of them a hammer and box of nails. When their done wrap his remains in bacon and send him back to his mom with a big alluha akbar note stuffed up his ars.
Send him to Gitmo, torture him at will, and then feed him to the sharks.

The survivors would be likely to apologize.

Lapeer, MI

#892635 Apr 24, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
From the Knights Under the Prophet book of terrorism?
The same book kept in the Oval Office by the Magic Negro.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

#892636 Apr 24, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Reports are that the bombers had one semi-automatic pistol. Draw your own conclusions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#892637 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
She should have asked him if his self nudes would hang there.
If you hung a very used mop on your head, you'd look just like Diane Sawyer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Wexford, PA

#892638 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Why didnt someone in that crowd in AZ shoot Loughner then?
Loughner was tackled within seconds of opening fire, much like John Hinckley when he shot Reagan.

Lapeer, MI

#892639 Apr 24, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Reports are that the bombers had one semi-automatic pistol. Draw your own conclusions.
That's why they snuck up on the MIT Police Officer sitting in his Patrol Car and shot him in cold blood. They needed his weapon and ammo.

These guys were either very good and well trained by Allah or the Boston Law Enforcement crowd is a joke.

Maybe a little of both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 23 min Life is Love 306,215
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 25 min old dude 1,496
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min ChristineM 229,976
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr babynoelle 445
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 27,911
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Oct 17 Mary Downformore 201,187
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE