Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
817,901 - 817,920 of 1,095,513 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking that if you took 100 8 year olds & gave them the option of a MCDonalds cheeseburger w/ fries or a healthy green salad that 80% would choose the McDonalds.
Eed would running screaming through the streets how the Cheeseburger w/fries was better for them since more chose it.
BTW, Eed, you misspelled KMA.
We could just ask you if we want the opinion of an 8 year old.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Just joined a couple of months ago. Big backlog.
JOIN THE NRA wrote:
April 17th, 2013
Statement on U.S. Senate Defeat of Manchin-Toomey-Schumer Amendment
Chris W. Cox
Today, the misguided Manchin-Toomey-Schumer proposal failed in the U.S. Senate. This amendment would have criminalized certain private transfers of firearms between honest citizens, requiring lifelong friends, neighbors and some family members to get federal government permission to exercise a fundamental right or face prosecution. As we have noted previously, expanding background checks, at gun shows or elsewhere, will not reduce violent crime or keep our kids safe in their schools.
The NRA will continue to work with Republicans and Democrats who are committed to protecting our children in schools, prosecuting violent criminals to the fullest extent of the law, and fixing our broken mental health system. We are grateful for the hard work and leadership of those Senators who chose to pursue meaningful solutions to our nation’s most pressing problems. The gun has been called the great equalizer, meaning that a small
person with a gun is equal to a large person, but it is a great
equalizer in another way, too. It insures that the people are the
equal of their government whenever that government forgets that it is servant and not master of the governed. When the British forgot that they got a revolution. And, as a result, we Americans got a
Constitution; a Constitution that, as those who wrote it were
determined, would keep men free. If we give up part of that
Constitution we give up part of our freedom and increase the chance that we will lose it all.”–Ronald Reagan

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Battie Lou wrote:
... 96 bottles of beer..
Pretty sure you're annoying everyone else at this point.

My identity is secured. It will always be different from yours from now on.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
We could just ask you if we want the opinion of an 8 year old.
nobama ?:-)

just kidding nobama we hang on your every word

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> the crows would be too good for that man.
He proves beyond any doubt what happens when you open Pandora's Box even a sliver. The lid is bound to fly wide open.

He just happened to get caught. How many more are still performing these atrocities under the radar?

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure you're annoying everyone else at this point.
My identity is secured. It will always be different from yours from now on.
I agree. Now that you have secured an ID, we know who you are and that other moron that is like a little child harassing you is nothing more than a minor annoyance at this point.

I just ignore the degenerates posts.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load. You should have been crying when Bush let all his Saudi friends leave the country the day after.
Maybe his Saudi friends were innocent.

Has that thought ever entered your mind?

The Saudis are our allies against terror. They were the ones who ousted bin Laden and then became targets as well.

Would you want you and your family to be arrested if your distant cousin committed a crime against humanity?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking that if you took 100 8 year olds & gave them the option of a MCDonalds cheeseburger w/ fries or a healthy green salad that 80% would choose the McDonalds.
Eed would running screaming through the streets how the Cheeseburger w/fries was better for them since more chose it.
Hmmm, I wonder if he meant to do that or has he changed his handle?
Kiss my shyt? These retardicans are into some kinky stuff you know.
BTW, apparently Paul Kevin Curtis was an Elvis impersonator, among other things!

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ga...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

JOIN THE NRA wrote:
April 17th, 2013
Statement on U.S. Senate Defeat of Manchin-Toomey-Schumer Amendment
Chris W. Cox
Today, the misguided Manchin-Toomey-Schumer proposal failed in the U.S. Senate. This amendment would have criminalized certain private transfers of firearms between honest citizens, requiring lifelong friends, neighbors and some family members to get federal government permission to exercise a fundamental right or face prosecution. As we have noted previously, expanding background checks, at gun shows or elsewhere, will not reduce violent crime or keep our kids safe in their schools.
The NRA will continue to work with Republicans and Democrats who are committed to protecting our children in schools, prosecuting violent criminals to the fullest extent of the law, and fixing our broken mental health system. We are grateful for the hard work and leadership of those Senators who chose to pursue meaningful solutions to our nation’s most pressing problems. The gun has been called the great equalizer, meaning that a small
person with a gun is equal to a large person, but it is a great
equalizer in another way, too. It insures that the people are the
equal of their government whenever that government forgets that it is servant and not master of the governed. When the British forgot that they got a revolution. And, as a result, we Americans got a
Constitution; a Constitution that, as those who wrote it were
determined, would keep men free. If we give up part of that
Constitution we give up part of our freedom and increase the chance that we will lose it all.”–Ronald Reagan
Chris W Cox is the chief lobbyist for the NRA.

Is there some reason that you clipped that from your copy/paste?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Just joined a couple of months ago. Big backlog.
<quoted text>
Take exlax, works fast
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

President Obama speaking in Boston
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave do you wonder why so many flies fly’s around your head…. Here’s a clue,You have crap for brains!!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're just flat out dumb! Look outside, an alien is peeking through your window! Nut job, you believe anything anybody tells you. I'll tell you what, go ahead, go arrest the president. Do America some justice. Try it, so the CIA can blow your brains out.
I, too, believe we have an imposter in the White House even if he was born in Hawaii.

No president EVER has represented only his side once elected. Half of us don't even exist. And if we do, we're demonized.

Wise up.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's use the American electorate as an example; when they were offered a choice between free goodies and jobs, over half took the goodies....including you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe his Saudi friends were innocent.
Has that thought ever entered your mind?
The Saudis are our allies against terror. They were the ones who ousted bin Laden and then became targets as well.
Would you want you and your family to be arrested if your distant cousin committed a crime against humanity?
The terrorists were Saudis; why did they flee so fast? Perhaps some of them could have provided valued information. I didn't say arrested, but questioned, yes. Allowing them to run away during the night is suspect.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Now that you have secured an ID, we know who you are and that other moron that is like a little child harassing you is nothing more than a minor annoyance at this point.
I just ignore the degenerates posts.
Me too. Just glad there's a point of reference in spite of the context of his posts.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I meant to tell you the other day that I live just off the James River here in Hampton Roads. The history of this nation's early life on is all around me.
Do you remember that murder on the James River in the 80's? A fisherman killed his supplier, threw him in the river, body not recovered?
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I meant to tell you the other day that I live just off the James River here in Hampton Roads. The history of this nation's early life on is all around me.
You say that to say what Flack?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave do you wonder why so many flies fly’s around your head…. Here’s a clue,You have crap for brains!!
Eed for sure.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
President Obama speaking in Boston
Sure hope he doesn't take this opportunity to vilify half of the country again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Catcher1 225,585
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 26,967
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Life is Love 305,384
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••