Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#889667 Apr 18, 2013
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Now that you have secured an ID, we know who you are and that other moron that is like a little child harassing you is nothing more than a minor annoyance at this point.
I just ignore the degenerates posts.
Me too. Just glad there's a point of reference in spite of the context of his posts.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889668 Apr 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I meant to tell you the other day that I live just off the James River here in Hampton Roads. The history of this nation's early life on is all around me.
Do you remember that murder on the James River in the 80's? A fisherman killed his supplier, threw him in the river, body not recovered?
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#889669 Apr 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I meant to tell you the other day that I live just off the James River here in Hampton Roads. The history of this nation's early life on is all around me.
You say that to say what Flack?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889670 Apr 18, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave do you wonder why so many flies fly’s around your head…. Here’s a clue,You have crap for brains!!
Eed for sure.

Orlando, FL

#889671 Apr 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
President Obama speaking in Boston
Sure hope he doesn't take this opportunity to vilify half of the country again.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#889672 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe his Saudi friends were innocent.
Has that thought ever entered your mind?
The Saudis are our allies against terror. They were the ones who ousted bin Laden and then became targets as well.
Would you want you and your family to be arrested if your distant cousin committed a crime against humanity?
19 of 20 hijackers/suicide bombers were Saudi. Them's some fine terror allies, huh, dumb carol?
Tameika

Pompano Beach, FL

#889673 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I wonder if he meant to do that or has he changed his handle?
Kiss my shyt? These retardicans are into some kinky stuff you know.
BTW, apparently Paul Kevin Curtis was an Elvis impersonator, among other things!
http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ga...
lily be lovin kinky stuff specially when she be drinkin which is always
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#889674 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He proves beyond any doubt what happens when you open Pandora's Box even a sliver. The lid is bound to fly wide open.
He just happened to get caught. How many more are still performing these atrocities under the radar?
Agree, looked what happened when BushCo opened Pandoras box Iraq.

Gosnell's death mill gives the younger among us a glimpse at how abortions were performed in the good old days before RvW.
Tameika

Pompano Beach, FL

#889677 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Take exlax, works fast
lily always she be takin exlax and provin on the forum here she be gittin mo room fo her vodka dat way
Lincoln

United States

#889678 Apr 18, 2013
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Now that you have secured an ID, we know who you are and that other moron that is like a little child harassing you is nothing more than a minor annoyance at this point.
I just ignore the degenerates posts.
If Jesus Returns

Republicans will

Try to deport Him
Tameika

Pompano Beach, FL

#889680 Apr 18, 2013
President Obama speaking in Boston
talk about exlax in action
Lincoln

United States

#889682 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
The terrorists were Saudis; why did they flee so fast? Perhaps some of them could have provided valued information. I didn't say arrested, but questioned, yes. Allowing them to run away during the night is suspect.
Republicans are running low on racists
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889686 Apr 18, 2013
Kevin Curtis Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/1stelvisguy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#889690 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I wonder if he meant to do that or has he changed his handle?
Kiss my shyt? These retardicans are into some kinky stuff you know.
BTW, apparently Paul Kevin Curtis was an Elvis impersonator, among other things!
http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ga...
He was a member of mensa a former Wackenhutt Security officer and I'll guarantee you that the crazy mofo was puking on political forums, maybe even topix.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#889692 Apr 18, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
We could just ask you if we want the opinion of an 8 year old.
I was reaching out to you at your own level.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#889694 Apr 18, 2013
Obama is talking live now about scripture and god.

How does that make you little Democrat robots feel?

Orlando, FL

#889696 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
The terrorists were Saudis; why did they flee so fast? Perhaps some of them could have provided valued information. I didn't say arrested, but questioned, yes. Allowing them to run away during the night is suspect.
Some terrorists are Americans. Do we round up all Americans when they commit a crime against humanity?

Why would you only demonize all Saudis and defend until your last breath all other Muslims?

Does it matter what country these terrorists hailed from? Could it be they held a grudge against Saudis too for being our allies?

Gettysburg, PA

#889698 Apr 18, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's use the American electorate as an example; when they were offered a choice between free goodies and jobs, over half took the goodies....including you.
Actually we were give the choice of a man who is for America & a man who is for wealthy Americans.

We were given the choice between a party that created the worst recession in 80 years that sent millions to the unemployment lines and a man that ended those job loses & created jobs.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889701 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure hope he doesn't take this opportunity to vilify half of the country again.
You have an ugly and hateful heart. You want him to praise the terrorist who did this? You're sick, sick, sick in the head Carol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#889702 Apr 18, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Werent you the guy who cried like a petulant 3 yr old yesterday when the Senate rightfully gave a resounding "thumbs down" to gay gun control? Take two clean, fresh diapers out of petty cash, enroll in a remedial primer on adulthood, and call me in the morning....
I have news, the majority were for those measures.

You really aren;t that swift, are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Joe fortuna 201,163
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 28,382
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 306,974
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Joe fortuna 232,877
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 5 hr Roy the Boy 686
What role do you think humans play in global wa... Thu Earth inhabited 2,663
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web