Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
817,621 - 817,640 of 1,095,136 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

I see 90% of Democrats voted for reasonable background checks.

And 90% NRA bought, chickensh*t Republicans voted no.

What else would one expect from the party that voted no to helping America recover from the mess they created.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
I see 90% of Democrats voted for reasonable background checks.
And 90% NRA bought, chickensh*t Republicans voted no.
What else would one expect from the party that voted no to helping America recover from the mess they created.
That's because you are a government class moron that doesn't value tradition and taking care of yourself. You think government should do it all.

WTF are you talking about voting no to recover idiot? You are such a spaz case.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It may take a while, but it's only a matter of time before enough blacks will be successful and realize your social programs and methods of keeping them entices to the social programs are not as desirable.
Nobody ever thought Republicans would take Congress back in 92, but it happened, didn't it? Your best chance at eternal power is a corrupt media and make promises to minorities that are not sustainable.
Hmmm, I guess that's what you do now, but guess what. There is no guarantee you diabolical morons can keep winning.
so what sustainable promises have been made by conservatives that might be of interest to the black folks?

?'We don't want another minority in the WH'? though much more a wish than a promise.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are a government class moron that doesn't value tradition and taking care of yourself. You think government should do it all.
WTF are you talking about voting no to recover idiot? You are such a spaz case.
Funny how your post attracts positive judge it's less than 10 secs after its posted. Has to be a new record for another moronic canned response. The NRA represents only 3% of the total population yet controls government. If you want real government then let the people vote on gun control & see who wins then.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I am QUEEN of the trolling carnival of sockpuppets.
I am highly aroused, but rejected by Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise as well as:
lily waxman raton fl, Nat Turner, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal? Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
<quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head.
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011 #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I especially wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

So why don’t blacks vote Republican? The answer is simple. Black people are not crazy. Being not crazy, they understand a simple truth about conservatives: They have never stood with, or up for, black people. Never.

Forget modern controversies like mass incarceration. Social conservatives, then based largely in the Democratic Party of the early to mid 20th century, opposed the Voting Rights Act. They opposed the Civil Rights Act. They opposed school integration. They opposed the Montgomery Bus Boycott. They opposed a law to crack down on lynching.

These are the people for whom African Americans are now supposed to vote? To make the argument is to betray a stunning contempt for the intelligence — and memory — of black voters.

In talking about race, conservatives have all the moral authority of a pimp talking about women’s rights. Granted,“their” blacks might disagree.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/11/05/2487580...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
So why don’t blacks vote Republican? The answer is simple. Black people are not crazy. Being not crazy, they understand a simple truth about conservatives: They have never stood with, or up for, black people. Never.
Forget modern controversies like mass incarceration. Social conservatives, then based largely in the Democratic Party of the early to mid 20th century, opposed the Voting Rights Act. They opposed the Civil Rights Act. They opposed school integration. They opposed the Montgomery Bus Boycott. They opposed a law to crack down on lynching.
These are the people for whom African Americans are now supposed to vote? To make the argument is to betray a stunning contempt for the intelligence — and memory — of black voters.
In talking about race, conservatives have all the moral authority of a pimp talking about women’s rights. Granted,“their” blacks might disagree.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/11/05/2487580...
Terrific, and thanks for all your intelligent links and comments.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a moron, but I'll try to spell "sweedish mut" for us, if someone will only give me help.
#56396http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621 #c56397
I wrote:
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
: Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I swallow Waxturds! ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Fred

Blue Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

that little retarded weasel, nostrilfuckface, still alive?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Waxturds! ROTFLMAO!
Nope, not me, moron.

Libtard! ROTFLMAO!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Senate Democrat leftwing anti-freedom bill died?

Yaaahhooooo!!!!!!

Yipeeeee!!!!!!

Bawwwaaaahhhhhh!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

"All in all, this was a pretty shameful day for Washington," Obama said, accusing the gun lobby of lying about the bill.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/17/ba...

Baaaawwwaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Fred wrote:
that little retarded weasel, nostrilfuckface, still alive?
Hi Dummy Democrat Obamabot. Yes, but I will be eligible to retire in about 10 years. Want to come to my party, zero?

Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

A visibly angry President Obama tore into Senate Republicans on Wednesday for voting down legislation to expand background checks on gun sales, accusing opponents of the measure of deliberately lying to derail its passage.

“Families that know unspeakable grief summoned the courage to petition their elected leaders not just to honor the memory of their children but to protect the lives of all of our children,” Obama said, standing alongside Vice President Biden and a handful of people whose lives had been affected by gun violence.“A few minutes ago a minority in the United States Senate decided it wasn’t worth it.”

Obama’s speech came shortly after Senate Republicans and a handful of Democrats defeated bipartisan legislation by Sens. Pat Toomey (R-PA) and Joe Manchin (D-VA) to close loopholes that exempt a large number of gun sales from background checks. The bill garnered a 54-vote majority versus 46 opposed, but fell short of the 60 needed to overcome the minority’s filibuster.

The president pointed out repeatedly that numerous polls had shown overwhelming majority support for the measure, sometimes at 90 percent or higher. He blamed Republicans for caving to pressure by the National Rifle Association, which he said “willfully lied about the bill” in order to “upset an intense minority of gun owners.”

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/04/ob...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Federal Gun Registry Is The New Death Panels

In the days leading up to Wednesday's Senate vote on gun legislation amendments, the talking point that has taken off most amongst conservatives as a reason to oppose the background check compromise is that it would lead to a national database of gun owners.

This myth has spread despite the fact that the deal worked out by Sens. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) explicitly bars a federal registry. On Wednesday, supporters aggressively worked to hit back.

"Claims that this legislation would create a gun registry are nothing more than shameful scare tactics," said Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on the Senate floor on Wednesday morning. "The opponents of the will of the American people should not spread misinformation or sow seeds of fear about this critical anti-violence legislation. But that's what they're doing."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/fede...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Anyone see OldRaider looking for his judgeits?

He was one of the nerds here in sockpuppet mode trying at first to say Obama would never touch gun control.

Funny how these losers dummies like him & Grey Boast come & go.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

The head of the National Rifle Association misfires when he claims the president’s proposal to require background checks for all gun sales will result in a “massive federal registry” of firearms. Current law bars federal agencies from retaining records on those who pass background checks, and nothing in the president’s plan would change that.

Wayne LaPierre, chief executive officer of the NRA, criticized President Obama’s proposal for universal background checks in a Jan. 22 speech in Reno, Nev. He falsely equated the proposal to a de facto federal gun registry, an argument the NRA has made before.

http://factcheck.org/2013/01/nra-misfires-on-...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Anyone know if they got the Democrat OWS bagger that bombed Boston?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Greg Gutfeld Apologizes For Fox News' Cutting Away From Obama's Gun Speech

Gutfeld: "I Think That Should Have Been Handled Better"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/04/17/greg...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Buck Crick 225,539
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 17 hr RICK SERVICE 28
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 hr Bruin For Life 26,952
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon godless by choice 305,378
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••