Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,874)

Showing posts 817,461 - 817,480 of1,033,244
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
This has already been explained to you, dippy-do.
Don't assume my posts are about you pervert. But if you're affected Tony then that must mean you're guilty of something?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

And we wonder why right whiners are called bigots & racist.
In most cases it is the liberal idiots who hurl these terms in an effort to deflect that they have no real facts or support for their flimsy positions on just about all subjects. They have nothing more, than childish insults and baseless accusations.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. Eman & dumbass Jane support the party that think women should be paid less then men for doing the same job as they voted against Equal Pay.
Then they blame the other side. I have news. That only works amongst you uneducated & uninformed right whiners.
Everyone else can see what you are doing.
Eman spent half a day calling me a racist, bigot, against women all because I point out those aspects of the right whiners that post here.
He tries to provede cover for these lowlifes just as Jane does.
And we wonder why right whiners are called bigots & racist. Its because either you make racist or bigoted posts or you defend those that do.
Just how GD pathetic are you people?
I love it. RealDave thinks a party that still worships a guy that had his genitalia sucked and ejaculated in the face of a 20-year-old employee is "pro-women".

And he'd probably vote for the woman who rode BJ's coattails while he was getting a hummer.

Get a clue.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
In most cases it is the liberal idiots who hurl these terms in an effort to deflect that they have no real facts or support for their flimsy positions on just about all subjects. They have nothing more, than childish insults and baseless accusations.
RealDave, a very timid, unassertive, spineless person, especially one who is easily dominated or intimidated by his handlers..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Utilizing a different method to calculate the cost of living increases that results in lower increases is not a tax increase.
You f*cking right whiners get dumber every day.
YOU liars RalDave are always most disposed to swear...
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as bad and as ignorant as racists.
You are a liar and a name caller. Invoking the overused race card simply identifies you as a moron yourself.

NJ is simply trying to have a reasoned debate, however an intolerant person like you can't deal with that.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone can pull out some bullshit link from a gay dude trying to get people to see things the way he wants them to. I trend to go off common sense &13yrs of experience with my own kids & numerous cousins, 1 niece, & 2 nephews. None of which were born anything & neither are they gay! That's no more than an excuse. In order for the quote"every man is born equal," to hold any truth, everyone would have to be born equal! In order to be born equal, everyone without natural reasons should be able to reproduce. 2 men, 2 women can not reproduce! That #1!#2, in the world of reality people learn to like things. You weren't born with a favorite color, a favorite type of music, or racist! How can you like something you have no exists, or when you lack the brain capacity to even process the thought of such a thing? At what age does a child realize they're gay or straight? Why is it that gays can recollect the specific time & date when they knew, yet straight people don't even remember? I'll tell you. When it's normal, your subconscious takes over, but when it's not normal you consciously remember everything. Mainly because it scares your memory. You people must be alien or something, or maybe I am & just don't know it! But if I am most of the world is also! This is the age of the internet, & you believe everything professors & scientist say. Problem is, science is continually proven wrong, or steadily evolving. That's funny! People know they're born gay, yet don't remember shit else for at least the next 3-5yrs.
Good points.

P-DOPE-ONT is stuck on being stupid.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>YOU liars RalDave are always most disposed to swear...
Here we go again.

Dumb Dave is having his meltdown/tantrum again!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for your family having to deal with a Paranoid Schizophrenic
We don't have any far left liberals in my family. Besides, you haven't been on here long enough to know why finding a cosmetic box labeled LORAC on my kitchen table was such a surprise.

But it's not that big a deal really.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as bad and as ignorant as racists.
You're about to show & prove your ignorance! How is statutory rape , or incest, or bestiality any different than homosexuality? How is homosexuality an orientation, but these things are mental disorders? Split that apple for me! And please, don't use the law. That is totally obsolete!
HELL

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M SORRY, WHAT'D YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN, MORON? THERE IS NO CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION FOR CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS, WE JUST NEED SOME FOLKS WHO CAN FIGHT, NOT PRAY.
The United States of America was founded by Christians as a Christian nation.NOT LIKE "infidel" LIKE YOU!!!!!

When I stop and consider what could be "worse than an infidel,"LIKE YOU. I will have to conclude that there is nothing - except for Satan himself. And when I keep in mind that YOU A "unbeliever" is someone who does not believe/trust in Christ, the absolute importance of "believing" becomes more evident.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Obama's budget is a disaster. He doesn't have a clue. Or worse he does and doesn't care.
tily che lunt

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

HELL wrote:
<quoted text>The United States of America was founded by Christians as a Christian nation.NOT LIKE "infidel" LIKE YOU!!!!!
When I stop and consider what could be "worse than an infidel,"LIKE YOU. I will have to conclude that there is nothing - except for Satan himself. And when I keep in mind that YOU A "unbeliever" is someone who does not believe/trust in Christ, the absolute importance of "believing" becomes more evident.
DEATH is lily as a sockpuppet. She will find GOD when her time gets near (sooner than she thinks), but it will be too late. It's funny how these evil Democrats suddenly find God at the end of their miserable life. I've seen it occur several times with selfish liberals/Democrats as they near death. They reveal what cowards they are. Chaves whined like a baby just before he died too.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points.
P-DOPE-ONT is stuck on being stupid.
I've just asked him how is homosexuality why different than statutory rape, incest, & bestiality. Watch his first thought be consent, but animals consent to have sexual relations with other animals, & dogs often go around humping humans or whatever else they can hump on which is a sexual gesture! Incest for sure is the sexual act of 2 consenting adults. And giving the fact that everybody matures differently, at different paces, who can truly say if it's consensual or not. My mother told me, she knew at 14 what she wanted out of life. She started dating my father at 14, had a job & still finished school. Immediately when finished school, started a family with my father & is still working today. So if she can understand & map out her future to the T, who's to say 14yr old couldn't make consensual sex decisions?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. RealDave thinks a party that still worships a guy that had his genitalia sucked and ejaculated in the face of a 20-year-old employee is "pro-women".
And he'd probably vote for the woman who rode BJ's coattails while he was getting a hummer.
Get a clue.
Consensual sex between two adults.

Why do you care gain?

I'd much rather support a guy who had consensual sex in the oval office than a man that lied to kill 4,000 soldiers in a made up war.

But hey, we all have our priorities.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pointless arguing with fools. One has to assume a certain degree of familiarity when discussing opinions, otherwise, it's a never ending process of educating, with no time spent 'exchanging'. Like playing ping pong with a paraplegic.
How young are you?
"It's pointless arguing with fools." That's gotta' be one of the most ironic statements ever made, even by a group that doesn't know the meaning of ironic.

"Like playing ping pong with a paraplegic." Well, as a simile that dog just won't hunt. You're probably should make it a quadriplegic since a paraplegic in his chair would most likely kick your self aggrandizing old ass.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Providing cover for his buddies from yet another right whiner.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your head out of your ass. Redistribution of wealth means exactly what it says. It's "theft" pure and simple. If you're a commie, move to No Korea, I hear they're looking for more cannon fodder, hahahhah douch bag.
No it does not. But keep proving how uneducated & uninformed you are.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Don't assume my posts are about you pervert. But if you're affected Tony then that must mean you're guilty of something?
I didn't say it was about me. I said you've asked that question before, and I already explained it to you.

Y Kant Stupid No Surprize Read?
tenaj

Millport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Dear DEATH,

I hate to bother you when you're in the midst of harvesting carol (and whoever), but might I prevail upon you to take this NJBraider1 character? It hurts my eyes to read his mono-paragraph gibberish that wend their way to conclusions so fatuous, yet malignantly stupid, one can only stare at them in mute (not "moot," Braider, that's a whole 'nuther word) disbelief.

Although he's admitted to being a fat smoker, he likely possesses the general rude good health of the extremely stupid, whose bad habits haven't yet entirely caught up with them (no, carol, you don't fall into this category). I'm thinking that with this one, you'll have to somehow winch him up by his cankles, tie them together with the belt of his bathrobe, then get a good swing going, which will likely dislocate his legs from his pelvis (which will be great -- like lagniappe!), then dash his pea brains out against the window frame (or anything solid, but certainly not the walls of the "rancher").

This is meant only as a suggestion, and I fully understand that you might not be able to effectuate this immediately, and that your mode of harvest might be something entirely differently. So please don't get mad at me,'k? It would also be perfectly fine if Juanita slipped some rat poison into his tacos. Not as spectacular, surely, but whatever you think appropriate.

Also, that Florida guy (I think), the one who evidently finds his "insults" in the Hallmark greeting care aisle at walmart? Please kill him too. Oh please, I'll be your best friend ...

Love, tenaj

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 817,461 - 817,480 of1,033,244
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••