Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#888700 Apr 16, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That you think finding inhumane, barbaric, cruel acts of terrorism against humanity, constitutes "racism", says a lot on just how ignorant apparently you are.
Wow dhm"fk"--and I was giving you more credit that that.
Not any more.
Does your ignorance consume all of your self?
I was talking about you & your slurs, idiot not the actions in Boston.

Try pulling your head out of your fat ass once in a while.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#888701 Apr 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If we defunded you old farts would have crucified us as not supporting the troops with everything they needed to survive in battle (as good old Rummy had done going in), and we might have added more like this: "Millay, 24, pleaded guilty last month to attempted espionage and other counts. A sentencing panel of male military members heard testimony on Monday.
Military prosecutors said Millay was a white supremacist who was fed up with the army and the US, and was willing to sell secrets to an enemy agent even if that would cost his fellow soldiers their lives. Defence attorneys said Millay was an emotionally stunted attention-seeker and was a candidate for rehabilitation."
White supremacist? Guess he was one of your ilk to begin with...
So what's your excuse now, hypocrite name caller?

Baawwaaahhh!!!

Dumbfk.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888703 Apr 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Saudis are far from white
lily boca really loves the race card
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888704 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Sock puppet go away; right is right, wrong is wrong, dummy is dummy and that's you.
I've been going to the opera since I was 12
opera in a vodka bottle does not count
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888706 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you see Tagg or Track, or whatever his name is, Romney being interviewed in Boston? As if this is about him? Oh barf.
The journalist asked him how he and his were? Oh please, people are dead and wounded and they ask about effing Trick Romney?
I can't stand it.
lily's motherly language makes a hateful appearance
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888707 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Perhaps he meant Aida, the opera; but probably not, what rightwinger moran would know anything about opera? Opry maybe but not opera.
lily boca enjoys disparaging country music afficionados
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888709 Apr 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That part but not all of it. Oh by the way there are about 1.5 million people in WV. There are about 1.5 million people in Hampton Roads. Bet I can guess which has more. Hint: It's not WV.
You can google the poverty rates of all the states but not regions of states. West Virginia is about 95% white with 17.5%(and growing) of it's residents living below the poverty level. I'm going to guess that there is no other state in the US that can come close to those (combined) figures.

Brokeazz-dumbazz white folks. Parts of Virginia are also like that and of course who can ignore Kentucky the home of Senators Randy Paul and Mitch McConnell.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888710 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Either way, you're still a dummy
lily boca converses with her sex partner

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#888711 Apr 16, 2013
airport security wrote:
<quoted text>
I spotted her.
With no life and nothing better to do, you would.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888712 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
They're coming to take yours away for taking panty photos of women at the mall
lily boca acknowledges her enormous exposure
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888713 Apr 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Close but no cigar. Try again!!! Oh and we aren't a communist country. People in the medical field have a RIGHT to make a profit. You can't give a right to someone by taking a right from someone else.
Insurance companies are not necessary. Doctors and hospitals can charge for their services, prices will come down considerably without that mafia middle man, the insurance company. Nothing communist about it at all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888714 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Drunk for sure. Go back to bed.
lily prepares for some sleep

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888715 Apr 16, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your excuse now, hypocrite name caller?
Baawwaaahhh!!!
Dumbfk.
Eman/Gunner for sure

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
blankspace

United States

#888716 Apr 16, 2013
Google Tomas Young if you want to read a soldier's point of view about the war. He nails it hard.
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#888717 Apr 16, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello again!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!!
I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Teabagging friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888718 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Insurance companies are not necessary. Doctors and hospitals can charge for their services, prices will come down considerably without that mafia middle man, the insurance company. Nothing communist about it at all.
The mafia middle man is now Obama

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Monkeypoopoo

London, KY

#888719 Apr 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about you & your slurs, idiot not the actions in Boston.
Try pulling your head out of your fat ass once in a while.
Not my problem you're a duhmazz duhmmy.

Anduh....NO...I'd rather watch you duhmazz duhmmies stumble over you're own duhm tails and laugh at your ignowahwahwah redunCUNCies, and that's the level anyone has to sit at to do it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888720 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text> Eman/Gunner for sure
lily boca contemplates her next threesome fantasy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#888721 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Well I've been saying that for years!!! Welcome to the Health Savings Account Club! Insurance is needed but only for catastrophic illness/accidents. The government need not apply.

careful though you are going to get on the bad side of your libtard friends talking like that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

#888722 Apr 16, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The recession was shared bipartisan neglect heeding Bush's warnings of the impending housing market collapse in the years leading up to it. The Democrats neglected to heed those warnings more than Republicans.
So, technically, it was the Democrats' recession.
The War in Iraq was over before Obama ran for presidency. The timeline to withdraw was already agreed upon before he even took office. Removing the remaining stabilizing troops in Iraq too soon according to an Iraqi general is irresponsible. It could undo everything that has been done. Obama's going to do it anyway.
There have been laws on the books for a long time protecting women in the workplace. Nothing has changed just because you bought into the hype.
Obstruction is in the eye of the beholder. Both sides have to be willing to give and take. It's always been Obama's way or the highway. Harry Reid is like a big wall in the Senate refusing to bring budget proposals passed by the House up for a vote when the Senate hasn't even passed a budget in three years.
Your perspective is from the wrong angle.
Listen to yourself! Your entire premise is to take creditfrom the democrats & shift blame to the democrats. It wasn't Bush's recession it was Clinton's. Oh no, Obama didn't bring the troops home from Iraq, Bush already had the date set in stone! Even Republican political leaders call it the"Bush Recession." The affordable home act, Bush sold it like heroin to an addict. Evidenced by numerous public addresses where he spoke on it with enthusiasm, & the fact the housing market didn't collapse under Clinton, it collapsed under Bush!

Next ,it was part of the reason Obama was elected for his first term. McCain wanted to take permanent residence in Iraq, & Obama said he would keep the timeline that was set by Bush. Those first 2 sentences tells it all. Bush did Infact set the timeline for removal of the troops from Iraq, but once elected, Obama could've chose not to withdraw the troops. Again, evidenced by McCain's position had he been elected to take up permanent residency in Iraq. So in theory, Bush came up with an idea, & Obama implemented that idea in his plans!

As for womens rights, you know like I know, women didn't receive equal pay as men for equal work performed as men, until Obama passed the Lilly Ledbetter Act. That's pure nonsense! Just because you didn't personally feel the effect of it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist! You're tellingme that I've been duped, yet you're the one slinging Republican talking points left & right. I claim no political party. I don't need a party to think for me. Again, evidenced by my position on gay marriage, or should I say opposition of gay marriage! Romney just ran a nasty campaign last year against President Obama. Why didn't he use any of those dumb talking points you just posted? Because they're all bullshit!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 28,452
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 307,057
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr Eagle 12 233,043
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 6 hr Lora_14 10
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr sam 201,186
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 14 hr IBdaMann 2,731
Rashard Kelly's last-second putback gives No. 1... 19 hr dogman67156 1
More from around the web