Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
gene the dancing machine

Trussville, AL

#888137 Apr 15, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
Oh look at that! Marco Rubio is backing a bipartisan plan on immigration! And they say we never learn to compromise. In the new plan illegal immigrant will be allowed to stay in Florida but must adopt names like, Richard, Sid, and Helouise. I knew we'd find a way to get it done.
their not called illegal aliens...their called un-documented Democrates
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888138 Apr 15, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal's has never seen a tax they didn't like !!!!
Obviously gene is not the grammar machine...
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888140 Apr 15, 2013
I just called my daughter and told her I had a dream that she was pregnant again by Leon.

Lord God almighty I don't know WHAT this family is going to do with two mixed race children?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#888141 Apr 15, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal's has never seen a tax they didn't like !!!!
"Liberal's has"???'bama Bubbas has never seen a language they could mangle, but the only know a little of one.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888142 Apr 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Killer, just get out of the big house?
lily boca runs several behind her warehouse
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888143 Apr 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Get back to us when you have some more bad news.
We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
We hope you will enjoy the show
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Sit back and let the evening go
lily boca, tuning up for Happy Hour
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888144 Apr 15, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
During a White House news briefing last Friday, Press Secretary Jay Carney was asked whether Obama’s decision to include the chained CPI inflation adjustment in his new budget would “kick people into higher tax brackets faster” and violate the president’s vow not to raise taxes on the middle class. Carney replied that this was “not the President’s ideal approach to our budget challenges, but it is a serious compromise proposition that demonstrates that he wants to get things done, that he believes that we in Washington ought to do the business of the American people by coming together and finding common ground.”
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2013/0...
Not raising taxes on the middle class "isn't the President's IDEAL approach"??
What the heck!!
Lily?? Realtime?? Homer?? Anyone?????
nuts-clueless-spam, but it's your time to waste babe.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#888145 Apr 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Liberal's has"???'bama Bubbas has never seen a language they could mangle, but the only know a little of one.
"but 'the' only know a little of one"...F...LOL
TSM

El Paso, TX

#888146 Apr 15, 2013
I keep hearing Liberals are the Party with (New Ideas) can someone tell me What They Are?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888147 Apr 15, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
Oh look at that! Marco Rubio is backing a bipartisan plan on immigration! And they say we never learn to compromise. In the new plan illegal immigrant will be allowed to stay in Florida but must adopt names like, Richard, Sid, and Helouise. I knew we'd find a way to get it done.
That's funny you should say that; have a friend who is having trouble renewing his driving license since he has been Richard for 20 years and his birth certificate says Ricardo. Now he has to hire a lawyer.
that actually did happen, Ricardos were called Richard, Joses became Josephs, etc. but not legally.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888148 Apr 15, 2013
I suppose it's a good thing O'bama is a mulatto, at least there's some hope for ours...

It's so hard being a mother.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888149 Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888150 Apr 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
I keep hearing Liberals are the Party with (New Ideas) can someone tell me What They Are?
No

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888151 Apr 15, 2013
Hello, hello?... But I just saw him... he's there right now...

Oh, for goodness sakes, DO SOMETHING!!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888152 Apr 15, 2013
<quoted text>
That's funny you should say that; have a friend who is having trouble renewing his driving license since he has been Richard for 20 years and his birth certificate says Ricardo. Now he has to hire a lawyer.
that actually did happen, Ricardos were called Richard, Joses became Josephs, etc. but not legally.
I'm psychic in that way, everybody says so..

Let me give you an example: see that abyss over there...?
Lincoln

United States

#888153 Apr 15, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans are sitting back watching the reality of Obamacare unravel. Not one of them voted for it, remember? They were told to be quiet and get out of the way...or something to that effect.
50% of them are simply racists.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888154 Apr 15, 2013
Major Democratic financial backers, including trial lawyers and teachers, are gushing about Charlie Crist and his prospects for 2014. Crist has not announced plans to run for governor again, but polls show him trouncing Republican Gov. Rick Scott by double digits.
The lifelong Republican-turned-Democrat at this point looks like he could grab the Democratic nomination without even a serious challenge.
But oh-so-quietly, veteran Democratic fundraisers and strategists across Florida worry about another scenario: A Charlie Crist train wreck that would ensure a second term for one of America’s most-vulnerable Republican governors.
The wariness and even downright hostility to Crist’s candidacy is part of what’s fueling speculation about Sen. Bill Nelson entering the race.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/04/14/3344297...
Charlie Obama Crist? "Sorry, Charlie"...LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888155 Apr 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
Well, one of the ones I hear a lot is they want to ship all us to Texas.

Can you imagine?
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888156 Apr 15, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
50% of them are simply racists.
And how do we know this, Mr. Man? Do they wear white hoods and carry crosses... wait..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888157 Apr 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Marco's became Marks as in Mark Rubio__LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Eagle 12 227,297
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 27,332
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr godless by choice 305,545
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 10 Maria 279
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••