Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888151 Apr 15, 2013
Hello, hello?... But I just saw him... he's there right now...

Oh, for goodness sakes, DO SOMETHING!!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888152 Apr 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny you should say that; have a friend who is having trouble renewing his driving license since he has been Richard for 20 years and his birth certificate says Ricardo. Now he has to hire a lawyer.
that actually did happen, Ricardos were called Richard, Joses became Josephs, etc. but not legally.
I'm psychic in that way, everybody says so..

Let me give you an example: see that abyss over there...?
Lincoln

United States

#888153 Apr 15, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans are sitting back watching the reality of Obamacare unravel. Not one of them voted for it, remember? They were told to be quiet and get out of the way...or something to that effect.
50% of them are simply racists.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#888154 Apr 15, 2013
Major Democratic financial backers, including trial lawyers and teachers, are gushing about Charlie Crist and his prospects for 2014. Crist has not announced plans to run for governor again, but polls show him trouncing Republican Gov. Rick Scott by double digits.
The lifelong Republican-turned-Democrat at this point looks like he could grab the Democratic nomination without even a serious challenge.
But oh-so-quietly, veteran Democratic fundraisers and strategists across Florida worry about another scenario: A Charlie Crist train wreck that would ensure a second term for one of America’s most-vulnerable Republican governors.
The wariness and even downright hostility to Crist’s candidacy is part of what’s fueling speculation about Sen. Bill Nelson entering the race.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/04/14/3344297...
Charlie Obama Crist? "Sorry, Charlie"...LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888155 Apr 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
I keep hearing Liberals are the Party with (New Ideas) can someone tell me What They Are?
Well, one of the ones I hear a lot is they want to ship all us to Texas.

Can you imagine?
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888156 Apr 15, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
50% of them are simply racists.
And how do we know this, Mr. Man? Do they wear white hoods and carry crosses... wait..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888157 Apr 15, 2013
<quoted text>
That's funny you should say that; have a friend who is having trouble renewing his driving license since he has been Richard for 20 years and his birth certificate says Ricardo. Now he has to hire a lawyer.
that actually did happen, Ricardos were called Richard, Joses became Josephs, etc. but not legally.
Marco's became Marks as in Mark Rubio__LMAO.
Lincoln

United States

#888158 Apr 15, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do we know this, Mr. Man? Do they wear white hoods and carry crosses... wait..
Be white and talk to republicans ...it works :-)
TSM

El Paso, TX

#888159 Apr 15, 2013
This would be a new concept/Idea for Liberals! How about, Cutting Spending, Tax Cuts for all Americans who pays Taxes, Welfare Reform, I know I’d be pushing the envelope, how about shrinking Government!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#888160 Apr 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still slinging the racial slurs.
My God, you must be one big dumbass.
Your mouth would make a great vibrator in a jamb, ImaginaryDave.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BumbleBee

Pompano Beach, FL

#888161 Apr 15, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Charlie Obama Crist? "Sorry, Charlie"...LOL
Still "Sorry, Charlie"! LOL

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#888162 Apr 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mouth would make a great vibrator in a jamb, ImaginaryDave.
That's it? You have no excuse for posting racial slurs other to try to post something negative about me?

Your mother should wash your mouth out with soap for being such a racial POS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888163 Apr 15, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Just couldn't resist stealing my name and location one minute longer, could you?

Adios, amigo....
BustYourBubble

Orlando, FL

#888164 Apr 15, 2013
Press Secretary Jay Carney was asked whether Obama’s decision to include the chained CPI inflation adjustment in his new budget would “kick people into higher tax brackets faster” and violate the president’s vow not to raise taxes on the middle class.

Carney reply?

That this was “not the President’s ideal approach to our budget challenges, but it is a serious compromise proposition that demonstrates that he wants to get things done, that he believes that we in Washington ought to do the business of the American people by coming together and finding common ground.”

Read it and weep.

But I do know why there is such a bullying epidemic in our society. Liberal parents.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888165 Apr 15, 2013
Back up and review, "Definition of Insanity" post earlier....

Gettysburg, PA

#888166 Apr 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the ones that cant afford it wont be affected and still will be on Medicaid or Welfare.
No. You are wrong.
Most of those making too much for medicaid or welfare will get subsidies to help them buy policies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChickenOfTheSea

Pompano Beach, FL

#888167 Apr 15, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Charlie Obama Crist? "Sorry, Charlie"...LOL
"Sorry, Charlie!" LOL
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888168 Apr 15, 2013
You're not my "amigo", amigo.

Gettysburg, PA

#888169 Apr 15, 2013
flack wrote:
Antarctic Sea Ice Extent
http://www.nature.com/news/global-warming-exp...

If Flacktard would have read the article, it is saying that the fast melting of Antartic's land ice provided a cool cap on the sea surface protecting it from warming currents and thereby extending the sea ice.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#888170 Apr 15, 2013
Wait... I think that should've been, "You're not my "amigo", amiga?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 4 min LonePalm 1,086
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Dave Nelson 228,530
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 54 min Kathwynn 305,830
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 1 hr Carol 280
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 7 hr Brenda Stiles 338
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Bruin For Life 27,573
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 18 hr El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE