Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887709 Apr 13, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA, A BLACK POPE, HUH? HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887710 Apr 13, 2013
CAROL, HONEY, COME TO ME... COME EXPERIENCE WISDOM, DEAR, YOU'LL LEARN SOMETHING.. KISS MY RING... G'HEAD... DO IT!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887711 Apr 13, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>11.4 trillion? Dude, stop lying, that debt was because of Obama and his spending idiocy. This idiot, Obama wants you to think that we can spend our way out of his economic crisis. Why don't you quit your job, then go on a spending spree to get out of your debt.
WHATSA MATTER, COWARD? KITTY CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887712 Apr 13, 2013
COME PLAY WITH DEATH, COWARD. COME SEE WHAT JOY HE CAN PROVIDE YOU... DO IT... DO IT NOW... DON'T TELL ME.. A SOJUR? HAHAHAHAHA I'VE KILLED SO MANY AMERICAN SOJURS IT'S NOT FUNNY. YOU NEED TO DIE... I'M YOUR HERO IN THIS EFFORT.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887713 Apr 13, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
All the more reason to strive for smaller government, less taxes and term limits.
COME PLAY WITH ME, HONEY... YOU'RE THE ONLY LOSER LEFT TRYING TO KEEP THE TEA PARTY (AND THIS THREAD) ALIVE. I'LL MEET YOU ANYTIME, ANYWHERE AND YOU CAN SHOW THE WORLD WHAT A MAN YOU ARE... DO IT... DO IT NOW. WHEN I KILL YOU, I'M GOING TO GO AND KILL YOUR FAMILY. IT'S WHAT I DO. JUST THOUGHT YOU OUGHT TO KNOW. IF I FIND YOU HAVE A SON, I'LL CUT HIS GENITALS OFF AND STUFF THEM IN HIS MOUTH. ENJOY.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#887714 Apr 13, 2013
Go to bed ngrace.
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#887715 Apr 13, 2013
A Black Pope? That is funny!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887716 Apr 13, 2013
GOD I LOVE THIS STUFF! IT'S LIKE THE NAM ALL OVER AGAIN...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#887717 Apr 13, 2013
DEATH wrote:
How about a Jew Pope! They tried it in Nazi Germany!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887720 Apr 13, 2013
IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY OF YOU PLAY WITH ME, I'M GOING TO KILL CAROL. WHEN I DO, YOU'LL DIE TOO. IT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS. HEHEHEHEH, WANNA BET?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#887721 Apr 13, 2013
DEATH wrote:
This thread is littered with leftwinger threats of violence, terrorist threats, deranged democrats wishing harm, suffering and death on others since it's commencement... That's liberal..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Navy Corpseman

Knoxville, TN

#887722 Apr 13, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
A true Republican you are, meaning you play fast and loose with history.
To begin, there were terror attacks under Reagan such as the Achille Lauro incident and Pan Am bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland.
The first atttack on the Twin Towers occurred in February, 1993 just five weeks into Clinton's first term.
Using your logic, that means Reagan and GHW Bush were responsible.
Clinton had no advance knowledge of 9-11, nor of the attacks on the African embassies or USS Cole. I might add, the Navy was fully aware of the risks in having the Cole where it was.
Bush was warned by Tenet five weeks before 9-11 struck and did nothing. Did Clinton freeze Bush's brain? Something must have.
<quoted text>
Strictly your opinion. I would argue Bush's two unfinished wars, doubling of the national debt and the Republican Party's failure to rein in the banks created a point of no return.
Why was the USS Cole in Yemen with NO AMMO?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#887723 Apr 13, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was warned of what? Tell us, exactly what the warning was , what would happen and where?
Check out Tenet's August 6th 2001 PDB (Presidential Daily Brief). It quotes FBI sources which mention a suspect level of activity which could be interpreted as preparation for hijackings.

That statement is explosive on two points. First, it proves the FBI was sharing intel with the CIA.

Second, this is clearly a reference to the Arab flight school students learning to fly, but not land jet aircraft.

Hence, Bush would have known an airline hijacking was in the works and should have ordered federal marshalls in plainclothes on every domestic flight. Perhaps not every flight could have been covered this way, but Bush had the responsibiity to protect as many as he could. BUT HE DID NOTHING.

Besides an incredible lack of concern, there is the manner in which Bush had the Israeli nationals arrested by the FBI on 9-11 set free, over FBI and CIA protests. Two of the Israelis were MOSSAD. All five worked for a New Jersey moving company run by an Israeli national which did very little moving.

Call me conspiratorial-minded, but Bush's suspect lack of concern and failure to put the airlines on full alert, coupled with letting the Israeli nationals go free will never sit well with me.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#887724 Apr 14, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
A true Republican you are, meaning you play fast and loose with history.
To begin, there were terror attacks under Reagan such as the Achille Lauro incident and Pan Am bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland.
The first atttack on the Twin Towers occurred in February, 1993 just five weeks into Clinton's first term.
Using your logic, that means Reagan and GHW Bush were responsible.
Clinton had no advance knowledge of 9-11, nor of the attacks on the African embassies or USS Cole. I might add, the Navy was fully aware of the risks in having the Cole where it was.
Bush was warned by Tenet five weeks before 9-11 struck and did nothing. Did Clinton freeze Bush's brain? Something must have.
<quoted text>
Strictly your opinion. I would argue Bush's two unfinished wars, doubling of the national debt and the Republican Party's failure to rein in the banks created a point of no return.
Bush was warned by Tenet five weeks before 9-11 struck?? You are so full of shit Patrick. Tenant never warned Bush or anybody else the twin towers were going to be attacked. Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's liberal...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#887725 Apr 14, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Merely your ill informed opinion. No where was the "public" forced to give one dime to any bank.
Lou, take a deep breath and re-read my post below. Your response is utterly non-sequitur.

If you are not familiar with the Enron, Worldcom and Tyco scandals, I suggest you research at least one. Enron is the classic. Shows what happens when the GOP allows big business to play fast and loose with financial reports. Some will start lying to entice new investors.

Cway wrote:

Under Clinton, the repeal of Glass-Steagall Act was passed by a GOP majority in Congress. Yes, Clinton signed off on it. But we all know why the GOP deregulates in this fashion, which is to turn loose the business wolves on the public. The Jeff Skillings of this world, so to speak.

The Republican congress of that period also passed legislation which grossly weakened accounting standards, allowing corporations to play fast and loose with their financial reports. This led to the Enron, Tyco and Worldcom meltdowns.

They also pressured the Clinton administration so heavily in pursuit of their agenda, they shut down the government at one point. Not to mention constant investigations of Clinton which went nowhere.
Cway

United States

#887726 Apr 14, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read "Animal farm"
I have.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#887727 Apr 14, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I have.
There are plenty of difficult obsticles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#887728 Apr 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was warned by Tenet five weeks before 9-11 struck?? You are so full of shit Patrick. Tenant never warned Bush or anybody else the twin towers were going to be attacked. Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's liberal...
Prepare to be body-slammed.

First, I never said Tenet's warning mentioned the Twin Towers, so don't lie by putting words in my mouth.

Five weeks beforehand, Tenet passed on to Rice an urgent report entitled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike Inside U.S."

You can view the original document at this web link. You'll see it in red letters under the title "August 6, 2001 Presidential Daily Briefing".

http://mediaconcepts.blogspot.com/2007/05/ten...

Note the very top paragraph on page 2 which reads:

"Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity within this country consistant with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including surveilance of federal buildings in New York."

This is obviously a reference to FBI sources which were aware of Arab flight school students learning to fly, but not land jet aircraft. And it also proves the FBI was sharing intel with the FBI, despite you GOP pea brains claiming otherwise.

So from this, Bush should have ascertained that an airline hijacking was in progress and taken measures to protect flights. Like assigning a federal marshall to each one, which is what Bush did AFTERWARDS.

But Bush didn't do this. In fact, he didn't do anything except sit on his hands.

You, Sir, are a glutton for punishment and dead in this argument.
Cway

United States

#887729 Apr 14, 2013
Navy Corpseman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was the USS Cole in Yemen with NO AMMO?
Why do you ask me, moron?

Try asking the command which gave the order.

Sheesh, you people are so obnoxious, it clogs the artieries running up to your brains.
Smackers

United States

#887730 Apr 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There are plenty of difficult obsticles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them...
Cway just ripped your head off and stuffed it up your behind. But you must be used to that by now.

Mind telling us why Bush failed to act after Tenet warned him?

Waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Dally Mama 231,955
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 49 min RoSesz 306,596
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Fair Game 2,190
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Bruin For Life 28,242
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 10 hr Star On 47 646
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Tue Mr bobo 145
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE