Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
815,481 - 815,500 of 1,079,103 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my God, you are so stupid. It's almost cruel that He made you that way.
MORON: Being gay is not a behavior, it is not something you can learn or copy. You are either born that way or you aren't.
Drugs are a learned behavior. I'm sure you know a lot about that.
If you are born gay, and never have sex in your life, and get hit by a car at age 10, YOU WERE STILL GAY.
If you are born gay, and you trick a woman into marrying you, and you f**k her every night until you die, YOU WERE STILL GAY.
You don't get to GUESS. Either post FACTS with LINKS or you're just a dumb POS guessing. And you're not smart enough for that.
You can take a straight little boy, make him wear a dress and live with 2 gay guys who hate all straight people - THAT KID WILL STILL BE STRAIGHT. He might have mental issues, but so do you. But he will not TURN gay. Nobody can TURN gay.
EDUCATE YOURSELF, you stupid f**k. Stop shooting your mouth off on a message board and start looking things up and READING, or have someone who can read better read it to you. Your kids probably read better.
As for your other crap, we don't have MORE gay people. More gay people came out of the closet. We were always here.
We always will be here. We always will have families. Very soon, the law will correct any present deficiencies in recognition, and you can just sit there and bitch and cry about it like Archie Bunker while the world goes on around you.
Then you'll die.
There is no proof on this point, one way or the other.

Any rational analysis on the occurrence suggests a little of both.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how thugs think.
Lets see. Obama has a bunch of armed guards. Does that make him a thug? I don't think so. People hire guards for weddings. Does that make them thugs? I don't think so. Banks employ guards. Does that make the bank owner a thug? I don't think so. Normal people think armed guards are perfectly fine, extremists think they are thugs.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

$3.31.9 per gallon in Apopka today, the DOW closed at over 14,800 and those who own stock in First Solar watched their investment double this week?

Oh and the Ford Focus was the global leader in sales for 2012.

In other news the new arrivals are destroying this once informative and somewhat amusing thread with off topic nonsense. Mr Tolles pride and joy is swirling around bowl.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The budget was delayed because of the fiscal cliff issue.
Zero votes for Oblamers latest stupidity, wanna bet?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
15 minutes till Judge Wapner
Your next trick, Lush ?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Joe Barton (R) US House Texas is a frikken doozy that the religious right must be real proud of.

From Arlington too__that's not exactly Podunk is it?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. Eman & dumbass Jane support the party that think women should be paid less then men for doing the same job as they voted against Equal Pay.
Then they blame the other side. I have news. That only works amongst you uneducated & uninformed right whiners.
Everyone else can see what you are doing.
Eman spent half a day calling me a racist, bigot, against women all because I point out those aspects of the right whiners that post here.
He tries to provede cover for these lowlifes just as Jane does.
And we wonder why right whiners are called bigots & racist. Its because either you make racist or bigoted posts or you defend those that do.
Just how GD pathetic are you people?
Lying sack of shit, repetitiveness won't make your lies true.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprised to see you're a racist.
Not surprised you're a coward, like all Topix libs.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Consensual sex between two adults.
Why do you care gain?
I'd much rather support a guy who had consensual sex in the oval office than a man that lied to kill 4,000 soldiers in a made up war.
But hey, we all have our priorities.
Bill Clinton, twice elected rapist, Doorknob Dave and the other libs don't care.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"It's pointless arguing with fools." That's gotta' be one of the most ironic statements ever made, even by a group that doesn't know the meaning of ironic.
"Like playing ping pong with a paraplegic." Well, as a simile that dog just won't hunt. You're probably should make it a quadriplegic since a paraplegic in his chair would most likely kick your self aggrandizing old ass.
Anal Annie, stumbles out of bed after another binge.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
You would think being two months late the President would present a serious Budget, another Tax/Spend, Yes, Middle Class Americans your Taxes are going Up!! The government doesn’t produce revenues, Taxpayers produces revenues, the government produces BS and we just been delivered by the tardy President another Pile of BS called a Budget!!
Barak Oblamer[in full sniveling mode] we need to raise taxes[on other rich people]!!!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I don't spend ridiculous amounts of time on some meaningless blog. Unlike you, I have a life.
"weak people blame others"? isn't that Oblamers line?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof on this point, one way or the other.
Any rational analysis on the occurrence suggests a little of both.
Wrong. The truth is not up for debate. There is only one version.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back out there in your alley and pick up those diapers, wench!
Ding Dong! The witch is dead”, as sung by Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz, on Tuesday raced to the top of the Amazon download chart in Britain, a day after the death of former prime minister Margaret Thatcher.
Misogynist bigots, of course you're too drunk, ignorant and stupid to realize it.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see. Obama has a bunch of armed guards. Does that make him a thug? I don't think so. People hire guards for weddings. Does that make them thugs? I don't think so. Banks employ guards. Does that make the bank owner a thug? I don't think so. Normal people think armed guards are perfectly fine, extremists think they are thugs.
I know to a stupid person, that sounds clever. It isn't.

You can't just take an example out of context and think it works anywhere.

It has to make sense, stupid.

You don't have the basic ability to follow a thread.(Squirrel?)

You are not qualified to address me. You can waste your typing if you want. I can't be bothered with frickin retards. You can't maintain a basic level of communication. Disqualified.

Go play Xbox or something.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, another moronic right whiner who thinks because volcanoes emit greenhouse gases that it ,means man can have no effe t on our climate thru emissions.
The "free" birth control was a benefit of policies that you BUY.
Same Sex marriage & marrying a toad are not the same thong unless you are a bigot.
UConn WOMEN Return Home 2013 NCAA National Champions!!!!

Woot and double Woot!!!

AnalDUHmDuh A Vey lol
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
So no one cares about the poor elephant who was shot?
http://now.msn.com/circus-elephant-injured-in...
All that story gets are unhappy icons?
Is it because I accused you-know-who of shooting it?
Still...who wouldn't put it past him after the threats he posts on here?
Poor, Miss Carol. I love she has my name, by the way.
Some of the local "ax" boys did it, of course. That's why it will be ignored.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mom and Dad are anti government whackjob types and at one point threatened family murder/suicide. Custody was given to his mother, the boys grandmother in the Tampa area.
Last week the parents came from Minnesota, tied up grandma and kidnapped the boys.
I think Cuba sent them back because they don't want to see a trend develop. A couple of years back a father kidnapped his son and tried to sail from Florida to Mexico and dang near sunk about halfway across the Gulf before being rescued by the C. G.
In your drug/alcohol addled mind Washington and Jefferson were "anti government whackjobs", weren't they, comrade?

Liberals are sooooooo stupid.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The budget was delayed because of the fiscal cliff issue.
Next time don't let the dog in while you're doing your homework!

Minus a bunch of points for REALLLY delayed work with NO good excuse!!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay away from the sugar, it's eating your brain.
Says the drunken lush who just used her EBT card at the liquor store.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••