Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886544 Apr 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Commonsense should tellyou, if a child raised in the home 2 drug addicts had a greater chance of using or selling, then what's the difference in a child living in a home with 2 gays.
Oh my God, you are so stupid. It's almost cruel that He made you that way.

MORON: Being gay is not a behavior, it is not something you can learn or copy. You are either born that way or you aren't.

Drugs are a learned behavior. I'm sure you know a lot about that.

If you are born gay, and never have sex in your life, and get hit by a car at age 10, YOU WERE STILL GAY.

If you are born gay, and you trick a woman into marrying you, and you f**k her every night until you die, YOU WERE STILL GAY.

You don't get to GUESS. Either post FACTS with LINKS or you're just a dumb POS guessing. And you're not smart enough for that.

You can take a straight little boy, make him wear a dress and live with 2 gay guys who hate all straight people - THAT KID WILL STILL BE STRAIGHT. He might have mental issues, but so do you. But he will not TURN gay. Nobody can TURN gay.

EDUCATE YOURSELF, you stupid f**k. Stop shooting your mouth off on a message board and start looking things up and READING, or have someone who can read better read it to you. Your kids probably read better.

As for your other crap, we don't have MORE gay people. More gay people came out of the closet. We were always here.

We always will be here. We always will have families. Very soon, the law will correct any present deficiencies in recognition, and you can just sit there and bitch and cry about it like Archie Bunker while the world goes on around you.

Then you'll die.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886545 Apr 10, 2013
NJ raider: serious question:

Why can't you speak proper English?

Are you not capable of learning? Were you in the stupid class in school?
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#886546 Apr 10, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my God, you are so stupid. It's almost cruel that He made you that way.
MORON: Being gay is not a behavior, it is not something you can learn or copy. You are either born that way or you aren't.
Drugs are a learned behavior. I'm sure you know a lot about that.
If you are born gay, and never have sex in your life, and get hit by a car at age 10, YOU WERE STILL GAY.
If you are born gay, and you trick a woman into marrying you, and you f**k her every night until you die, YOU WERE STILL GAY.
You don't get to GUESS. Either post FACTS with LINKS or you're just a dumb POS guessing. And you're not smart enough for that.
You can take a straight little boy, make him wear a dress and live with 2 gay guys who hate all straight people - THAT KID WILL STILL BE STRAIGHT. He might have mental issues, but so do you. But he will not TURN gay. Nobody can TURN gay.
EDUCATE YOURSELF, you stupid f**k. Stop shooting your mouth off on a message board and start looking things up and READING, or have someone who can read better read it to you. Your kids probably read better.
As for your other crap, we don't have MORE gay people. More gay people came out of the closet. We were always here.
We always will be here. We always will have families. Very soon, the law will correct any present deficiencies in recognition, and you can just sit there and bitch and cry about it like Archie Bunker while the world goes on around you.
Then you'll die.
There is no proof on this point, one way or the other.

Any rational analysis on the occurrence suggests a little of both.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886547 Apr 10, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how thugs think.
Lets see. Obama has a bunch of armed guards. Does that make him a thug? I don't think so. People hire guards for weddings. Does that make them thugs? I don't think so. Banks employ guards. Does that make the bank owner a thug? I don't think so. Normal people think armed guards are perfectly fine, extremists think they are thugs.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#886548 Apr 10, 2013
$3.31.9 per gallon in Apopka today, the DOW closed at over 14,800 and those who own stock in First Solar watched their investment double this week?

Oh and the Ford Focus was the global leader in sales for 2012.

In other news the new arrivals are destroying this once informative and somewhat amusing thread with off topic nonsense. Mr Tolles pride and joy is swirling around bowl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886549 Apr 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The budget was delayed because of the fiscal cliff issue.
Zero votes for Oblamers latest stupidity, wanna bet?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886550 Apr 10, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
15 minutes till Judge Wapner
Your next trick, Lush ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#886551 Apr 10, 2013
Joe Barton (R) US House Texas is a frikken doozy that the religious right must be real proud of.

From Arlington too__that's not exactly Podunk is it?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886552 Apr 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. Eman & dumbass Jane support the party that think women should be paid less then men for doing the same job as they voted against Equal Pay.
Then they blame the other side. I have news. That only works amongst you uneducated & uninformed right whiners.
Everyone else can see what you are doing.
Eman spent half a day calling me a racist, bigot, against women all because I point out those aspects of the right whiners that post here.
He tries to provede cover for these lowlifes just as Jane does.
And we wonder why right whiners are called bigots & racist. Its because either you make racist or bigoted posts or you defend those that do.
Just how GD pathetic are you people?
Lying sack of shit, repetitiveness won't make your lies true.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886553 Apr 10, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprised to see you're a racist.
Not surprised you're a coward, like all Topix libs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886554 Apr 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Consensual sex between two adults.
Why do you care gain?
I'd much rather support a guy who had consensual sex in the oval office than a man that lied to kill 4,000 soldiers in a made up war.
But hey, we all have our priorities.
Bill Clinton, twice elected rapist, Doorknob Dave and the other libs don't care.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886555 Apr 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"It's pointless arguing with fools." That's gotta' be one of the most ironic statements ever made, even by a group that doesn't know the meaning of ironic.
"Like playing ping pong with a paraplegic." Well, as a simile that dog just won't hunt. You're probably should make it a quadriplegic since a paraplegic in his chair would most likely kick your self aggrandizing old ass.
Anal Annie, stumbles out of bed after another binge.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886556 Apr 10, 2013
TSM wrote:
You would think being two months late the President would present a serious Budget, another Tax/Spend, Yes, Middle Class Americans your Taxes are going Up!! The government doesn’t produce revenues, Taxpayers produces revenues, the government produces BS and we just been delivered by the tardy President another Pile of BS called a Budget!!
Barak Oblamer[in full sniveling mode] we need to raise taxes[on other rich people]!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886557 Apr 10, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I don't spend ridiculous amounts of time on some meaningless blog. Unlike you, I have a life.
"weak people blame others"? isn't that Oblamers line?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886558 Apr 10, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof on this point, one way or the other.
Any rational analysis on the occurrence suggests a little of both.
Wrong. The truth is not up for debate. There is only one version.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886559 Apr 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back out there in your alley and pick up those diapers, wench!
Ding Dong! The witch is dead”, as sung by Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz, on Tuesday raced to the top of the Amazon download chart in Britain, a day after the death of former prime minister Margaret Thatcher.
Misogynist bigots, of course you're too drunk, ignorant and stupid to realize it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886560 Apr 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see. Obama has a bunch of armed guards. Does that make him a thug? I don't think so. People hire guards for weddings. Does that make them thugs? I don't think so. Banks employ guards. Does that make the bank owner a thug? I don't think so. Normal people think armed guards are perfectly fine, extremists think they are thugs.
I know to a stupid person, that sounds clever. It isn't.

You can't just take an example out of context and think it works anywhere.

It has to make sense, stupid.

You don't have the basic ability to follow a thread.(Squirrel?)

You are not qualified to address me. You can waste your typing if you want. I can't be bothered with frickin retards. You can't maintain a basic level of communication. Disqualified.

Go play Xbox or something.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#886561 Apr 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, another moronic right whiner who thinks because volcanoes emit greenhouse gases that it ,means man can have no effe t on our climate thru emissions.
The "free" birth control was a benefit of policies that you BUY.
Same Sex marriage & marrying a toad are not the same thong unless you are a bigot.
UConn WOMEN Return Home 2013 NCAA National Champions!!!!

Woot and double Woot!!!

AnalDUHmDuh A Vey lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886562 Apr 10, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
So no one cares about the poor elephant who was shot?
http://now.msn.com/circus-elephant-injured-in...
All that story gets are unhappy icons?
Is it because I accused you-know-who of shooting it?
Still...who wouldn't put it past him after the threats he posts on here?
Poor, Miss Carol. I love she has my name, by the way.
Some of the local "ax" boys did it, of course. That's why it will be ignored.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886563 Apr 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mom and Dad are anti government whackjob types and at one point threatened family murder/suicide. Custody was given to his mother, the boys grandmother in the Tampa area.
Last week the parents came from Minnesota, tied up grandma and kidnapped the boys.
I think Cuba sent them back because they don't want to see a trend develop. A couple of years back a father kidnapped his son and tried to sail from Florida to Mexico and dang near sunk about halfway across the Gulf before being rescued by the C. G.
In your drug/alcohol addled mind Washington and Jefferson were "anti government whackjobs", weren't they, comrade?

Liberals are sooooooo stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 min Bruin For Life 27,400
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 min take a number 200,967
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Eagle 12 227,527
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 49 min Pearl Jam 305,635
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••