Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,771)

Showing posts 815,401 - 815,420 of1,078,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never met a person like that; you're talking about yourself.
Try the watering hole mirror, if you can grasp a pole.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
WHAT? You're totally out of your mind. Two four year olds committed murders yesterday. 8 children die every day because of guns in the home. You're getting worse and worse everyday.
Oh, and this is rich: one of them's father was a cop and his step mother, who he killed was a school safety officer! A 4 year old!
Why? Because the stupid father was showing off his guns.
This is the only story I could find about this.

A four-year-old Saudi boy shot his father in the head while playing with his gun at their house.

­After the boy and his father returned home from the shop, the man put down his pistol while taking off his shirt.

He did not notice that his son had grabbed his gun and was playing with it before putting his little finger on the trigger. The father died instantly.

Some media reports suggest the death was an accident, although Arabic media has already labeled the boy the youngest killer in Saudi Arabia.

http://rt.com/news/boy-kills-father-over-play...

Unless you're talking about a different story, this one didn't happen here in the U.S. There are more sad stories happening all over the world if you take a look at the above website.

People do stupid things, Lily. Like leaving medication and toxic chemicals where children can get into them.

Even if there weren't any guns in the home, how exactly do you go about preventing every unfortunate death that happens in the home?
NJ raider 1

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ok, for the last and final time:
bestiality is sex with animals
statutory rape is forced sex with a minor
incest is sex between family members
homosexuality is sex with same sex partner
They are all seperate. This is a secular country, the bible has nothing to do with it. Children need a loving home and thrive no matter who the parents are, two females or two males.
Your problem along with most ignorant homophobes is that you are fixated and consumed by the thought of gay male sex. Perhaps you ought to think about that for a moment.
What time is Judge Wapner on? 15 more minutes.
Nothing you said made any fucking sense, yet you posted it like you were God talking to a peasant. I know what every last definition of all 4 mental disorders are. That does nothing to refute the morality of the topic. If it's scientifical fact that a child can be easily influence (ie. A pervert using candy or toys to lower a child into his car after the child has been taught never talk to strangers), then the same should be applied for gays. This is where people calling gays special interest group. Fuck the effect things have on the kids. You'reputting the interest of confused adults over of innocent children . You're confused yourself! You're damn right, I'll never think 2 dude is right. And tho it's enticing, I know 2 women ain't right either. The rights of gays over children. Still can't get over that bullshit! I stand behind Iranian president when he said,"I don't go looking in peoples windows, but when a man leaves his home, a man better be a man & a woman a woman!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's because you are a big government rightwinger, you want the government in all parts of a persons life.
An extraordinary parade of bullshit lily. You a police state Fascist. lily blames others because she's the idiot...
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>WTH is a sugar pill? Sounds as though it might be fatal to you...a poison pill.
It's just what I call it. Easier than saying glimepiride/metformin pill.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

<quoted text>
Throw them out and have an apple
Actually, I like Asian pears better. Ever had one? They're delicious. Very juicy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Hey gang, what's new?
Stock Market crash yet?
Communist liberal and Occupy Wall Street sellout until you get rich.. eh..Homer??

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Gene the Dancing Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a high-ranking member of the obama administration because you know how to turn a computer on and you have a fourth grade reading and writting level !!!
Oh, wow, we're just ever so grateful to be given an appraisal of intellect by some troll who can't spell WRITING correctly. Bet that's why you Grumpy Old Pricks think so highly of "common sense."
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Owwww.... my right elephant's trunk just got caught in my bathrobe! Holy good God there are a lot of nerves in an earlobe!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

President Obama's new budget unveiled today proposes further tax increases, further reductions in spending and reductions in benefit programs, including Social Security and Medicare.

Instead of moving Congress nearer a grand bargain, Obama's proposals so far have managed to anger both Republicans, who are upset by higher taxes, and Democrats upset with cuts to Social Security benefits.

http://news.msn.com/us/budget-offers-fiscally...

Dang! This guy just can't win for losing.

Valerie Jarrett must have told him he had to do it for the greater cause.

You know, Valerie Jarrett...the president's closest advisor...the one connected to his hip...the notorious Chicago slum lord...father-in-law was a member of the Communist Party?

That Valerie Jarrett. The same one pulling the presidential strings.
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the only story I could find about this.
A four-year-old Saudi boy shot his father in the head while playing with his gun at their house.
­After the boy and his father returned home from the shop, the man put down his pistol while taking off his shirt.
He did not notice that his son had grabbed his gun and was playing with it before putting his little finger on the trigger. The father died instantly.
Some media reports suggest the death was an accident, although Arabic media has already labeled the boy the youngest killer in Saudi Arabia.
http://rt.com/news/boy-kills-father-over-play...
Unless you're talking about a different story, this one didn't happen here in the U.S. There are more sad stories happening all over the world if you take a look at the above website.
People do stupid things, Lily. Like leaving medication and toxic chemicals where children can get into them.
Even if there weren't any guns in the home, how exactly do you go about preventing every unfortunate death that happens in the home?
Great Post....So very true.
Guns or no guns...sad and tragic things will happen sometimes.

The libs argument about yesterday stabbing attack makes their
case for gun control, because no one died.
This argument based and on a gun being much more deadly....well
I think that is a lame and very insensitive argument.
The people that were attacked were females, most of them anyway,
and the wounds were in the face.
A man can live with scars to the face, but a Women, well that
is way more different.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing you said made any fucking sense, yet you posted it like you were God talking to a peasant. I know what every last definition of all 4 mental disorders are. That does nothing to refute the morality of the topic. If it's scientifical fact that a child can be easily influence (ie. A pervert using candy or toys to lower a child into his car after the child has been taught never talk to strangers), then the same should be applied for gays. This is where people calling gays special interest group. Fuck the effect things have on the kids. You'reputting the interest of confused adults over of innocent children . You're confused yourself! You're damn right, I'll never think 2 dude is right. And tho it's enticing, I know 2 women ain't right either. The rights of gays over children. Still can't get over that bullshit! I stand behind Iranian president when he said,"I don't go looking in peoples windows, but when a man leaves his home, a man better be a man & a woman a woman!
Applause!!!

lily is a nutjob, acting as if her self-righteous "opinion" is superior. If that was the case, then why do the majority of states that have referendum, vote gay marriage down.

To most of us, sex between two men is sickening, as is reading lily's posts.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, wow, we're just ever so grateful to be given an appraisal of intellect by some troll who can't spell WRITING correctly. Bet that's why you Grumpy Old Pricks think so highly of "common sense."
leosnana has no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing you said made any fucking sense, yet you posted it like you were God talking to a peasant. I know what every last definition of all 4 mental disorders are. That does nothing to refute the morality of the topic. If it's scientifical fact that a child can be easily influence (ie. A pervert using candy or toys to lower a child into his car after the child has been taught never talk to strangers), then the same should be applied for gays. This is where people calling gays special interest group. Fuck the effect things have on the kids. You'reputting the interest of confused adults over of innocent children . You're confused yourself! You're damn right, I'll never think 2 dude is right. And tho it's enticing, I know 2 women ain't right either. The rights of gays over children. Still can't get over that bullshit! I stand behind Iranian president when he said,"I don't go looking in peoples windows, but when a man leaves his home, a man better be a man & a woman a woman!
OMG, you're borderline illiterate in the strictest sense of the term.(1) God thinks he is better than peasants in your world? That pretty much says you don't have a god.(2) A pedophile LURES, not lowers a child, but your logic is worse than your malapropisms. If a homosexual abuses a child, s/he's a pedophile just as a heterosexual would be and nothing in marriage equality changes that.(3) After some other nonsense, "The rights of gays over children." is not a sentence and even as a fragment, could you show me any legislation designed to create gay rights over children? I think not. You're now on my ignore list; there's just no reason to waste time on the hopeless.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Applause!!!
lily is a nutjob, acting as if her self-righteous "opinion" is superior. If that was the case, then why do the majority of states that have referendum, vote gay marriage down.
To most of us, sex between two men is sickening, as is reading lily's posts.
While homosexuals vehemently reject being considered mentally ill deviants, lily has no problems regarding those who dislike her perverted homosexuality as mentally ill.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, because we raised a generation of "dead conscience zombies" thanks to the progressive poison of political correctness in our schools and spreading over to threatening parents who discipline their own children because they actually care about their well-being and fitting into society as adults...we've also become the Wild West all over again.
The problem now is more people have to arm themselves just to protect themselves.
Liberals can never figure anything out. Why is that?
They remove that part of the brain when they join. Notice they are all just alike. Clones. We are the Libtard!!! LMAO!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, you're borderline illiterate in the strictest sense of the term.(1) God thinks he is better than peasants in your world? That pretty much says you don't have a god.(2) A pedophile LURES, not lowers a child, but your logic is worse than your malapropisms. If a homosexual abuses a child, s/he's a pedophile just as a heterosexual would be and nothing in marriage equality changes that.(3) After some other nonsense, "The rights of gays over children." is not a sentence and even as a fragment, could you show me any legislation designed to create gay rights over children? I think not. You're now on my ignore list; there's just no reason to waste time on the hopeless.
leosnana's cover of her smoke, deranged idiot and deviant bullshit, her "ignore list" her assisted living center.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just what I call it. Easier than saying glimepiride/metformin pill.
Of course, having been a nurse, you could say that, but a glycemic control medication would certainly be more logically correct than "sugar pill."

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're such a loser, begging for attention. Go away
This loser advocates protecting children. You advocate letting homicidal maniacs keep them. I'd rather be the loser in this situation ya freak. Get a life, sicko.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Stay away from the sugar, it's eating your brain.
So does alcohol, but that doesn't stop you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 815,401 - 815,420 of1,078,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min Buck Crick 223,981
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Yeah but 305,065
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••