Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
815,301 - 815,320 of 1,095,554 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Earthquake news? Wait, they left out the "it all bushes fault" part!
The "news blackout" coming out of D.C. is probably because Bush can't be blamed for the sequester and Obama having egg all over his face.

It's either taking a long time to get it all off or he's too embarrassed to show his "eggless" face after predicting an economic armageddon that didn't happen because Republicans wouldn't let him have his way.

It's still pretty quiet up there on Capital Hill these days. Especially after all the noise right before the sequester.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That idiot has been posting all night you fckn hypocrite.
You would know, dummy
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
PDUPONT uses this thread simply to vent his anger, not for rational debate. Every morning, very early due to his long drive, he grunts how stupid everyone is and know that you have deviated from the approved Democrat line, you know are also the subject of his name calling and ignorant posts.
PDUPONT should fix his own situation so maybe he won't lead such a miserable existence.
Duponts posts are brilliant and refreshing
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
I think the Hakkens should have the right to take their children and hope Cuba doesn't return them.
If they do, the kids will end up in some abusive foster home and the parents will go to jail.
No winners here.
You haven't been following the story have you?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange how the Left never understand the sounds of their own words. They labor under the delusion that the Left is immune from being racist and bigots.
That's because we aren't
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

So no one cares about the poor elephant who was shot?

http://now.msn.com/circus-elephant-injured-in...

All that story gets are unhappy icons?

Is it because I accused you-know-who of shooting it?

Still...who wouldn't put it past him after the threats he posts on here?

Poor, Miss Carol. I love she has my name, by the way.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Luxembourg Agrees to Help Fight Tax Cheats

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Published: April 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM ET
BRUSSELS (AP) Luxembourg is to start exchanging information with the rest of Europe to help fight tax evasion, the government said Wednesday in a move it hopes will make the country's massive financial sector more transparent.

The decision follows mounting international pressure on Luxembourg to end its policy of banking secrecy which critics argue has helped people hide money in the country from tax authorities.
Starting in 2015, the government said it will set up an automatic exchange of information about interest payments made to European Union citizens with bank accounts in Luxembourg in order "to ensure taxation according to the laws" of the customer's home country.

The country added that the fiscal regime for U.S. citizens "will be dealt with in a bilateral agreement under negotiation between the governments of Luxembourg and the United States."

But the government added that said the capital gains tax for those who live in the tiny country of just half a million people remains unchanged at 10 percent and that "those residents will enjoy bank secrecy as it exists today."

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2013/04/10/wo...
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Obama's budget is a disaster. He doesn't have a clue. Or worse he does and doesn't care.
The last part is accurate.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't been following the story have you?
I'll have to look in the local papers, just read that they tied up the grandma and kidnapped their kids, took off on a boat to Cuba;
the dad was arrested on a pot charge in Louisiana..grandma got custody.
Have any links?
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

DEATH wrote:
INCIDENTALLY, CAROL SEEMS TO THINK THIS IS A GAME WE'RE PLAYING...
You mean like "Tag! You're it!"?

Love that game.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bummer, I don't know the details but, was hoping they would not be returned. What about the mother?
Mom and Dad are anti government whackjob types and at one point threatened family murder/suicide. Custody was given to his mother, the boys grandmother in the Tampa area.

Last week the parents came from Minnesota, tied up grandma and kidnapped the boys.

I think Cuba sent them back because they don't want to see a trend develop. A couple of years back a father kidnapped his son and tried to sail from Florida to Mexico and dang near sunk about halfway across the Gulf before being rescued by the C. G.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'll have to look in the local papers, just read that they tied up the grandma and kidnapped their kids, took off on a boat to Cuba;
the dad was arrested on a pot charge in Louisiana..grandma got custody.
Have any links?
www.tampabay.com hope that helps
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mom and Dad are anti government whackjob types and at one point threatened family murder/suicide. Custody was given to his mother, the boys grandmother in the Tampa area.
Last week the parents came from Minnesota, tied up grandma and kidnapped the boys.
I think Cuba sent them back because they don't want to see a trend develop. A couple of years back a father kidnapped his son and tried to sail from Florida to Mexico and dang near sunk about halfway across the Gulf before being rescued by the C. G.
Cute boys! I just looked up the articles, not a lot of details on why they lost custody. Now the courts will probably put the parents in jail. Sad case. But at least no one is dead.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
The last part is accurate.
Oh really? Prove it.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

"Police are on the hunt for the despicable specimens of humanity that shot an elephant from a passing vehicle in Tupelo, Miss. Carol, a 39-year-old Asian elephant in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, was chilling in her enclosure outside Tupleo's BancorpSouth Arena when she was shot in the shoulder. A circus spokesperson said Carol is expected to make a full recovery once she undergoes several weeks of treatment and that no other animals or people were injured in the shooting. Tupelo Police Department said the crime would be pursued as a federal offense under the Endangered Species Act."

http://now.msn.com/circus-elephant-injured-in...

Go ahead. I dare ya. One unhappy icon and I'll post this ad nauseum all day long...

However, I do take back accusing you-know-who of this dispicable act.

He just threatens to kill people who believe in a power greater than the state.

Strange. Suddenly Nero comes to mind.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bummer, I don't know the details but, was hoping they would not be returned. What about the mother?
You don't know the details but were hoping they would not be returned? Stupid statement of the week award goes to lily...again.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You would know, dummy
No sht stupid...the posts don't disappear. Wow!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mom and Dad are anti government whackjob types and at one point threatened family murder/suicide. Custody was given to his mother, the boys grandmother in the Tampa area.
Lily's an idiot. Have the balls to tell her you big pu $$ y.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Duponts posts are brilliant and refreshing
Lol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

<quoted text>
Cute boys! I just looked up the articles, not a lot of details on why they lost custody. Now the courts will probably put the parents in jail. Sad case. But at least no one is dead.
Lily forms opinions based on left wing headlines, not details.

<gfy dummy>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 225,602
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Life is Love 305,386
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Bruin For Life 26,967
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••