Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886249 Apr 9, 2013
I own this place. I own EVERY place. I am the one inevitable constant in life. Not taxes, not guns, not abortion, only DEATH. You are mine. the longer you play with me... compete with me... the closer you get. Does this irony escape you? Move on. Or.. die...(check your pulse, I'll wait...)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886251 Apr 9, 2013
CAROL, DEAR, WHEN DEATH TAPS YOU ON THE SHOULDER, YOU MUST COME. NOT IN THE WAY YOU'RE THINKING... BUT IN THE WAY OF DEATH. I'M HERE FOR YOU NOW... YOU'RE MINE. AN APPOINTMENT IN SAMARRA IS AN APPOINTMENT IN ORLANDO. IT'S JUST IN YOUR MIND THAT PLACES AND PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT. TO ME... YOU ARE ALL THE SAME.

ONCE YOU ASKED ME, "WHAT'VE I EVER DONE TO YOU?" AND I ANSWERED, "NOTHING." YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME. BUT I'M JUST DOING MY JOB. IF GOD WISHED IT OTHERWISE, I SUPPOSE HE WOULD'VE? I'M HERE FOR YOU, CAROL. YOU EXPRESSED HUBRIS, AND HUBRIS IS A CAPITAL OFFENSE, EVEN NOW.

I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS AS I WRITE IT, CAROL... IT'S TIME TO GO. MAKE YOUR AMENDS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886252 Apr 9, 2013
... AND, WITH THAT, CAROL DIES. UNCANNY ISN'T IT? NOW WHO'S NEXT?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#886254 Apr 10, 2013
DEATH wrote:
Please notice how DEATH sucks all the air out of a room?
No silly, when your dead you can't suck air...:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#886255 Apr 10, 2013
DEATH wrote:
I own this place. I own EVERY place. I am the one inevitable constant in life. Not taxes, not guns, not abortion, only DEATH. You are mine. the longer you play with me... compete with me... the closer you get. Does this irony escape you? Move on. Or.. die...(check your pulse, I'll wait...)
No you don't, cool idea though... being mysterious and all.:)Lol
I do not belong to you, so cross me off your list. I belong to God, you can't play with me either... Angels don't play that game. My life is for eternity... Sorry Death, not this one, not this time...
*you funny though!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886256 Apr 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
No silly, when your dead you can't suck air...:)
ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE YOU JUST CAN'T SPELL? YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL. I'M DEATH. DON'T CALL TO ME UNLESS YOU WANT ME, DEAR? I DON'T SLEEP. IT'S MY CURSE. DO YOU WANT IT TO BE YOURS?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886257 Apr 10, 2013
VERY FEW PEOPLE CALL DEATH "SILLY." WOULD YOU LIKE A MOMENT TO RECONSIDER? THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE: A MOMENT. AND THEN IT WILL BE OVER, MY DEAR. ARE YOU SO GLIB NOW? JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE UP LATE IN ASIA? HMMMM? I ONLY HAVE THE ONE JOB, BUT I'M AMAZING AT IT...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886258 Apr 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't, cool idea though... being mysterious and all.:)Lol
I do not belong to you, so cross me off your list. I belong to God, you can't play with me either... Angels don't play that game. My life is for eternity... Sorry Death, not this one, not this time...
*you funny though!
HAHAHAHAHAHA... I'M OLD.. FAR, FAR OLDER THAN YOU. I'VE SEEN HUBRIS IN ALL IT'S FORMS. COME TO ME... I'M THE SPIDER, YOU'RE THE FLY. I KNOW YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY.... BUT THIS IS WHAT I DO. IT'S ALL I DO. FOR YOU... I PREDICT... DEATH. TONIGHT. BEFORE THE SUN RISES. NOT FOR YOU, MIND YOU, BUT FOR YOUR SON. AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU ASKED? THERE'S NO MYSTERY HERE, SIMPLY A BLAND AND IRREVERSIBLE COURSE TO HELL. I ALWAYS LOVE IT WHEN THE RECALCITRANT RAISE THEIR HEADS AND SCREAM, "NOT ME! NOT ME!" ENJOY SWEETIE, BUT YOU BROUGHT IT ON HIM YOURSELF.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886259 Apr 10, 2013
INCIDENTALLY, AS YOUR SON SUCKS FOR AIR THROUGH THE JAGGED HOLE IN HIS CHEST, IT'S "YOU'RE," NOT "YOUR." AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU ASKED OLD WOMAN? AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU'VE LIVED LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOUR SON DIE? ALL MYSTERIOUS AND STUFF, HUH? YOU'RE NEXT YOU DUMB BITCH.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886260 Apr 10, 2013
SCARY, HUH?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886261 Apr 10, 2013
WHAT'S THE MATTER, "GOD'S WARRIOR PRINCESS?" KITTY CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE? YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL A CAT PERSON, THEY THINK THEIR TEETH AND CLAWS WILL SAVE THEM FROM DEATH... BUT, THE TRUTH IS, THERE'S NOTHING MORE SATISFYING THAN TAKING A CAT BY IT'S HIND LEGS AND BASHING ITS BRAINS OUT AGAINST A TREE TRUNK AND WATCHING THE PROUD, FELINE BODY CRUMPLE AS YOU THROW IT, QUITE DEAD, IN THE WOODS FOR SOME VILE CARRION EATER TO RIP ITS ROTTING CORPSE TO PIECES, EAT IT, THROW IT UP, THEN EAT IT AGAIN

YOUR TURN..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886263 Apr 10, 2013
SO, UM, "GOD'S WARRIOR PRINCESS," YOU'RE NEXT, EH? AREN'T YOU PROUD?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886264 Apr 10, 2013
I SWEAR, IT SEEMS SOMETIMES LIKE PEOPLE NO LONGER HAVE CONVERSATIONAL SKILLS! EVEN AT 4:30 IN THE MORNING. MY BEDMATE SAYS, "HI." SHE'S ONLY 24 BUT WISE BEYOND HER YEARS, AND ASIAN TO BOOT. YOU'D BEST WATCH OUT, DEARIE, WE'RE COMING... AS I TYPE THIS I'M PRESSING MY ENGORGED PURPLE, VEINY PENIS INTO HER TENDER PINK FLESH AND, FRANKLY, SHE SEEMS TO LIKE IT.(SHE COULD BE LYING BUT I DON'T THINK SO.) SAY, "HI" SWEETIE... DO IT... DO IT NOW FOR IN A MOMENT I MIGHT JUST GO TO SLEEP... OR NOT... A 24 YEAR OLD IS SOOOOOO TIGHT... IT MAKES YOU WONDER...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886265 Apr 10, 2013
AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU ASKED? DON'T YOU WISH EVERYONE COULD? OOOOOOOOO... "MYSTERIOUS!"

YOU'RE FRANTICALLY CALLING YOUR SON NOW, AREN'T YOU? OOPS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886266 Apr 10, 2013
SMEGMA? ARE YOU GONE ALREADY? I WAS EXPECTING... MORE...? OBVIOUSLY YOU WEREN'T?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#886267 Apr 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What exactly does that mean,"becoming irrelevant?" I should've never been relevant to you in the first place. My relevancy is priceless to those that matter to me, so your opinion ain't worth the American penny to me! See you've never been relevant. How does it feel so I'll know when I"become irrelevant?" You, your gay lover, his gay lover, & the rest of the gay community can have a gay parade, festival, carnival, & orgy all in one night for all I care. It ain't my butt! What you can't do is hide the statistical facts that gay kids are 2-3 times more likely to commit suicide that straight kids. Bullying has nothing to do with it. Children are the most cruel beings on this planet & people get bullied for alot more than just being gay. Poor kids get bullied for being poor & having bummy clothes. Fat kids get bullied for being fat. Ugly kids get bullied for being ugly. Yet their suicide rates are far more lower than gay kids. You were right about one thing. It's not being gay that actually forces them over the edge. It's exposure. As long as they can hide it, they're fine. Look at the college dude that killed himself cuz his roommate caught him & taped him. No straight dude would've killed themselves if their roommate taped them having sex with a female. None! Gay dude couldn't take the fact that everyone found out. He wasn't thinking about that when he had his ass in the air now was he? You talk fact, show me a straight kid or dude that offed themselves because he was exposed for having sex with a female. You can't! Also there are no facts to back up the theory of people being born gay. Infact, the fact support the opposite. But you'll still argue this bullshit gay gene theory to make someone feel comfortable when they shouldn't. Like I said tho, have your parade & all that! I honestly don't care! I just won't lie to make people feel normal when there's something mentally wrong with them. Sometimes honesty is brutal!
For one thing moron adolescent males consider boffing a female some kind of badge of honor. The females often don't do so well as in the case of Phoebe Prince in So Hadley Massachusetts. Yes stupid bullying does have a major role in these suicides because of the ignorance that still abounds with people like you. No one should have to hide who they are and how they were born.
www.cdc.gov/lgbthealth/youth.htm
As for there being no proof that people are born with a specific sexual orientation you're wrong. There have been numerous studies that would tend to confirm this.
www.boston.com/news/globe/magazine/.../what_m...
Where's your facts that prove the opposite?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#886268 Apr 10, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent points and sound logic. Waaaay over the head of PDUPONT.
Why don't you go find a book with lots of pictures Jimmy? Maybe the staff at the group home can help you with that bobble head.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886269 Apr 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing moron adolescent males consider boffing a female some kind of badge of honor. The females often don't do so well as in the case of Phoebe Prince in So Hadley Massachusetts. Yes stupid bullying does have a major role in these suicides because of the ignorance that still abounds with people like you. No one should have to hide who they are and how they were born.
www.cdc.gov/lgbthealth/youth.htm
As for there being no proof that people are born with a specific sexual orientation you're wrong. There have been numerous studies that would tend to confirm this.
www.boston.com/news/globe/magazine/.../what_m...
Where's your facts that prove the opposite?
I'VE NEVER CONSIDERED "BOFFING" A FEMALE A BADGE OF HONOR... WELL, MAYBE THAT ONE TIME... IN ANY EVENT, "BOFFING" A FEMALE IS SIMPLY WHAT MEN DO. I ASSUME "BOFFING" A MALE IS SIMPLY WHAT WOMEN DO? LIFE IS SHORT. ENJOY. IT'S 80 DEGREES HERE, HOW'S THINGS IN THE OLD BAY STATE?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#886270 Apr 10, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your logic for approving homosexual marriage, but opposing plural marriage?
Because imbecile the only plural marriages in this country are non consensual as far as the female partners are concerned. If there were a plural marriage movement that was consensual to all parties and women had an equal right to multiple husbands then sure, why not? But the is no such movement. Every married man I know including me thinks that one wife is sufficient thank you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886271 Apr 10, 2013
WHY IS "BOFFING" SUCH A MYSTERY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS? A SLIPPERY SLOPE... IN BETWEEN A WOMAN'S LEGS... THE EXTENSION... SHE GROANS... YOU GROAN... WHAT ELSE IS LIFE ABOUT? HAMLET COULD'VE WONDERED THE VERY SAME THING I POSIT... SUICIDE? I THINK NOT! WHAT'S PECULIAR TO ME IS THAT ASIAN WOMEN'S VAGINAS TASTE, ESSENTIALLY, LIKE OCCIDENTAL ONES? DO YOU IMAGINE THAT PEOPLE ARE THE SAME WHEREVER YOU GO? SHOULDN'T THEY TASTE LIKE FISH OR RICE OR SOMETHING?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 233,050
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 307,064
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Bently 201,187
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Bruin For Life 28,452
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 15 hr Lora_14 10
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 22 hr IBdaMann 2,731
Rashard Kelly's last-second putback gives No. 1... Wed dogman67156 1
More from around the web