Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#885893 Apr 9, 2013
I just don't understand what happened to the ID hubby registered for me? I don't seem to be able to count on anyone to help me anymore.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#885894 Apr 9, 2013
Fox news reports that the desert near the Illyautsket nuclear processing facility opened up and a big green hand snaked up out of the sand, accompanied by the smell of sulpher and very, very scary organ music. It then snatched the facility and all 3,542 Iranian physicists down into the fiery rent in the desert. Sources close to the disaster said the hand reappeared after a minute or two and extended it's middle finger threateningly.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885896 Apr 9, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about weirdo?
I think we all know who the thread liar is.
You.
Explaining things to stupid people is tiring. If you can't keep up with the thread, don't bother me with a response.

Someone posted a definition or characterization of conservatism.

Their meddlesome nature in all things social makes the definition (small government keeping out of your life) hypocritical.

Learn something today.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885897 Apr 9, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
"most transparent presidency ever"?
laughable, like most of Oblamers promises.
Where's them frikking jobs he promised?
Oh, simpleton. Cut by Republican obstructionism.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#885900 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
I just don't understand what happened to the ID hubby registered for me? I don't seem to be able to count on anyone to help me anymore.
Did you sign in?

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885901 Apr 9, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you know nothing of Obamacare and the 15,000 plus pages of rules and regulations. The federal government will control every aspect of healthcare, you will do what you are told, so will the doctors and hospitals, control will be complete.
LOL! Settle down, Darth Stupid.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885903 Apr 9, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We need less political agendas in schools, we need less condom on cucumber practice, we need more discipline and we need more parental involvement. We spend an astronomical amount on public schools, for a pitiful return.
You don't know much, do you?
As usual, you don't respond to the post you quote. Why bother?

Where are your imaginary political agendas in schools other than Texas schoolbooks rewriting history?

How much time do you think is spent on sex ed and at the expense of what, do you imagine?(you don't know much, do you?)

Parental involvement is your problem. You don't need money for that. You need less delinquent parents.

You're right, we do get a pitiful return for our money. Look at all the dummies who graduate high school without understanding basic grammar and spelling, and end up posting here.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#885904 Apr 9, 2013
If more Americans would just watch more foreign films, the history and horrors of Communism would open up many eyes.

A Chinese drama directed by Chen Kaige that won Best Film at the Cannes Film Festival, "Farewell, My Concubine", accurately depicts how Communism changes even loyal friends and spouses out of fear.

"Camp 14: Total Control Zone" is a true story about Shin Dong-Huyk who was born inside a North Korean prison camp. The only world he knew was one of punishment, torture and abuse beyond imagination until he managed to escape at the age of 20.

More eyes need to be opened in this country. Tyranny always starts out as nonthreatening. As does government control and loyalty to the state.

It's always too late when enough people succomb to the propaganda.

Both these films are on Netflix.

Even less tyrannical regimes but total government control, such as Chavez's Venezuela, has an unpleasant ending.

He started out convincing enough people that he only cared about the poor too until the headlines read, "Venezuelans protest Chavez's power grabs that voters rejected."

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Venezuelan...
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#885905 Apr 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Did you sign in?
Dummy. Don't I always?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885906 Apr 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Did you sign in?
Guess I'm going to have to use my registered name. Was sure it was only a matter of time anyway.

No one can steal a registered name, right?
dem

United States

#885907 Apr 9, 2013
We had a chimp sighting yesterday.
Then a Fenris the phaggot sighting last night.
But where is gunner?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#885908 Apr 9, 2013
flack wrote:
Trillion-dollar hydrogen economy in U.S.
Is that from phys.org ?

You'll be dead and your daughters old and gray before that sht happens.

It's still pretty cool though.
dem

United States

#885909 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
If more Americans would just watch more foreign films, the history and horrors of Communism would open up many eyes.

A Chinese drama directed by Chen Kaige that won Best Film at the Cannes Film Festival, "Farewell, My Concubine", accurately depicts how Communism changes even loyal friends and spouses out of fear.

"Camp 14: Total Control Zone" is a true story about Shin Dong-Huyk who was born inside a North Korean prison camp. The only world he knew was one of punishment, torture and abuse beyond imagination until he managed to escape at the age of 20.

More eyes need to be opened in this country. Tyranny always starts out as nonthreatening. As does government control and loyalty to the state.

It's always too late when enough people succomb to the propaganda.

Both these films are on Netflix.

Even less tyrannical regimes but total government control, such as Chavez's Venezuela, has an unpleasant ending.

He started out convincing enough people that he only cared about the poor too until the headlines read, "Venezuelans protest Chavez's power grabs that voters rejected."

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Venezuelan...
I prefer 'Reefer Madness'.
It got me starting smoking at six.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#885910 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>

You're right, we do get a pitiful return for our money. Look at all the dummies who graduate high school without understanding basic grammar and spelling, and end up posting here.
Tony C that was a Cheap Shot at Real/Dave!! Hope he read your post!!
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#885911 Apr 9, 2013
Ok... here.. I... go....

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#885912 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess I'm going to have to use my registered name. Was sure it was only a matter of time anyway.
No one can steal a registered name, right?
They can there will be differences that are noticeable and Topix frowns on it.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885913 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
No more Aunt Mattie Pearl. Just Aunt Mattie - my registered name.

Feel free to steal any unregistered name you choose though. Eventually the regular posters will be on to you this time as well.

(In case some might be confused, Aunt Mattie is the original "carol" - just registered this time.)
dem

United States

#885914 Apr 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>They can there will be differences that are noticeable and Topix frowns on it.
A frown is an upside down smile.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885915 Apr 9, 2013
"Temperature suddenly plunges 55 degrees in Colorado:'It's just brutal'".

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/09/17...

Isn't it supposed to be hot? Al?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#885916 Apr 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Is that from phys.org ?
You'll be dead and your daughters old and gray before that sht happens.
It's still pretty cool though.
KurzweilAI.net

It appears that the turnaround time is small.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Dave Nelson 228,589
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 min Bruin For Life 27,591
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 23 min tarmo 1,128
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 7 hr Michele 345
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr Brian_G 305,850
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE