Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#885481 Apr 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the point? This discussion has been had numerous times to no avail. Carol insists on repeating the same lies over and over even when informed that the Mormons pumped $28 million into the fight against gay marriage in California, along with Focus on the Family. They deliberately infiltrated another states ballot initiative, using religion to influence people. They got caught doing it too. Were there blacks and hispanics who voted against it? No doubt, but Carol deliberately misrepresents that. Just like she thinks Hitler was a communist and MLK was a republican, the list goes on and on.
"silly"
Please point out which law/laws broken. Did the Morman Church write a check? You have a problem with individuals contributing to a cause? You are truly against freedom of speech, are you not?
I will never donate a dime to Planned Parenthood who spend millions to abort/murder innocent children. I do donate to a couple of local charities that support and help unwed mothers.
Peace
Peace
Cway

United States

#885482 Apr 8, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave you didn’t answer the Question…. Tell me if this is not the Liberal agenda, Redistribution for the Common Good?
I'll field that.

The liberal agenda traditionally emphasizes helping the poor, regulation of big business abuse and protecting the environment.

Liberalism stems from the Progressive movement at the turn of the 19th century. And see if you can guess who one of the biggest progressives at that time was? Teddy Roosevelt. Yes, there was a Progressive movement within the GOP.
Cway

United States

#885483 Apr 8, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Real Dave would make an excellent government ObamaCare "Navigator." helping all the illegals get taxpayer funded healthcare would give him something to do and a purpose in life. he could even trot out the old ACORN tee-shirts.
And after eight years of Bush, tell us how much more secure our borders were?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#885484 Apr 8, 2013
I Come In PEACE wrote:
Special Forces veterans demand new investigation into Benghazi terror attack that killed US ambassador to Libya
Yeah right__where are the survivors, why aren't they being interviewed?

Why are US citizens unable to learn why the ambassador was at the Benghazi location. What in the fuhell were all the CIA personnel doing in that place__how long had they been there? Why is the FBI investigating CIA director Petreaus and his role in the ambassadors death?

Special Forces veterans? ROFLMAO.

Spokane, WA

#885485 Apr 8, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no sense of perspective.
California is about to be overturned. Even if the court rules they have no standing, prop 8 is overturned. Even if they say there is standing but they choose not to rule on it, prop 8 is overturned. They only way prop 8 is upheld is if 5 justices explicitly uphold it. Good luck with that.
We won EVERY vote on the ballot in the last election.
So let's take some more states and put them BACK on the ballot. Let's start with my state, Florida. Let's do it in 2016 with Hillary running for President, supporting us. Please, let's do it. I may organize it myself depending on what we hear in June.
80% of people under 30 support same sex marriage. Do you not realize all we have to do is wait a few more years and we will have a national supermajority? How do you not see that?
You really should be ashamed of yourself as an American. You especially, because you're not one of these dumb-@sses saying bad things about gay people in general, so you should know better.
My marriage is every bit a marriage as yours. Deal with that.
"tony c"
You won every every ballot, did you mean issue in the last election? You from Florida won, why thefuck are you voting in California? Typical liberal procedure?
Peace
KMA
PS: Sorry had to edit my post again, the topix censors are active today.
Cway

United States

#885486 Apr 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> There is no proof of MAN MADE global warming.
A majority of scientists say otherwise. I suppose the shrinking glaciers in Greenland and the break-up of Antarctica's northern peninsula means nothing to you?

These things are happening much too quickly to be of natural origins.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#885487 Apr 8, 2013
Cway wrote:
The dialogue here this morning leaves something to be desired.
So do your part to fix it.

Stop contributing.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#885488 Apr 8, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
And after eight years of Bush, tell us how much more secure our borders were?
they weren't. both parties have failed to secure our borders.

Spokane, WA

#885490 Apr 8, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Please, I still have nightmares thinking about those 2 running the country.
"homo"
You are having nightmares. The nightmare running the country, nobama - biden have to be the cause;
- Fewer American's working
- GDP growth nil
- Fewer American's paying Federal Income tax
- National debt soaring
- nobama care on the horizon
- Two American diplomats murdered, no response from nobama
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885491 Apr 8, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit humping our legs perv. Take your Focalin fer chris sake!
And the first response is not an answer.

Not Surprized!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885492 Apr 8, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say you could speak, fktard?
That's more evidence you have issues.

You can usually get therapy on a sliding scale if you don't have insurance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885494 Apr 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's all we need is another moram on a stick! For a bunch of liberals you all sure get high and mighty when people don swallow your kool-ade.
You are especially bad at this.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#885496 Apr 8, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
A majority of scientists say otherwise. I suppose the shrinking glaciers in Greenland and the break-up of Antarctica's northern peninsula means nothing to you?
These things are happening much too quickly to be of natural origins.
Did your handlers tell you about Greenland's booming agriculture business? That they are soon to be a net exporter of foods? That they were surprised to find a mine camp and small town under all that ice? Gee I wonder how that got there?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885497 Apr 8, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
"A real point"? The point was missed worse than a drunken queer with a running start.
Still no answer.

Can somebody import a person who can actually debate?

Oh - the smart ones are already on my side, because we don't get scared by blowhards on AM radio telling us what to think and what's going to happen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885500 Apr 8, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"tony c"
You won every every ballot, did you mean issue in the last election? You from Florida won, why thefuck are you voting in California? Typical liberal procedure?
Peace
KMA
PS: Sorry had to edit my post again, the topix censors are active today.
I am not a liberal.
I live in Florida, I do not vote in California.
I was referring to the 4 votes in various states regarding gay issues during the Obama/Romney election/blowout.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#885502 Apr 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Damn, just can't keep my d ,ck out your mouth huh! What is the problem? Shit's hard in the swamps off Florida. Talk to your gay friend TC. He could truly use a friend after finding out that butt pregnancy is not an option. I'm beginning to worry about you Halle Berry. There is no clinical cure for your insanity. Waking up, looking into funny mirrors doesn't mean you loss weight or are skinny. Dr. Spoch is a character from a TV show, not a real doctor. What is the light skinned black, Indian cure for fat, ugly, confused , & gay? Oh, I forgot SUICIDE! Overdose on it!
Do you also hunt and peck Mud? I really can't see why you're even fielding this, but with your "loss weight or are skinny" and the simple fact that you don't know that the one on Star Trek was not a doctor and all, but Mr. SPOCK, and that Benjamin Spock, MD, was a very noted pediatrician...

I know one should laugh at the mentally challenged, but you guys are such hateful, ugly trolls you've got it coming.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885503 Apr 8, 2013
Not one serious answer from you tea party wackadoos? Do you have to run to Glenn Beck first to tell you what to think?

Let's try again:

I'd like to ask all the delusional, gullible, tea-party-led wackadoos who pretend Obama is taking over: how do you feel about the only ACTUAL 'taking over' that has already happened in real life - where Republicans took over entire cities in Michigan, including Detroit? Where they can and have dismissed peoples' votes by dismissing elected officials and appointing new ones?

That's what takeover looks like. I'm sure you're all upset about that, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885504 Apr 8, 2013
NJBraider wrote:
<quoted text>
KABOOM, 2 SNAPS UP AND AROUND THE WORLD, BABY!!!
/jc
LOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#885505 Apr 8, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Please point out which law/laws broken. Did the Morman Church write a check? You have a problem with individuals contributing to a cause? You are truly against freedom of speech, are you not?
I will never donate a dime to Planned Parenthood who spend millions to abort/murder innocent children. I do donate to a couple of local charities that support and help unwed mothers.
Peace
Peace
Lily thinks there are no mormons in california.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#885506 Apr 8, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You are especially bad at this.
You're a one issue poster. Enjoy your "marriage"; you're done here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 9 min LessHypeMoreFact 2,674
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 min Trojan 28,387
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min Aura Mytha 232,891
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 201,167
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr The world is waiting 306,982
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr Roy The Boy 688
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web