Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#885224 Apr 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It is hard to imagine people being scared of homosexuals. However, RealDave's phobia denotes fear and bigotry only, then far more heterophobic homosexuals than homophobic heterosexuals exist.
Fear need not follow from hatred or vice versa RealDave. For instance, one could fear riding a motorcycle, but one need not hate motorcycles because one is scared of riding one. Similarly, one could hate Jar Jar Binks ®, but nobody fears him. Homosexuals and homophiles like you know this, and you define homophobia in terms of hatred of homosexuals or homosexuality. RealDave's definition of homophobia includes an opposition to the demands of homosexuals, which is very curious.
I may not own a motorcycle yet I have no problem sharing the road with them & believe they should have the same rights & freedoms as when I drive my car.

I don't all them names.

You don't want to "share the road" with homosexuals & call them names. You must be afraid of something else why would you care?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885225 Apr 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> The truth is, a child raised in a gay household is more likely to be gay, & a child raised in a straight household is more likely to be straight.
Sometimes when a statement is SO stupid, the best way to chump it is just to repost it to highlight how stupid it is. No response necessary.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#885226 Apr 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it how you right whiners re so proud of your bigotry. It just proves what I've been saying all along.
It's what you 'love' that's problematic. You're the most reviled anomaly in human history, an unintended byproduct of our development. You're slag in the smelting process - we accept your existence but the alloy is strongest once you're isolated from it.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885227 Apr 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You have all the same rights whether you're gay or not &, gays even have a few more out of the guise of equality, but let me get this correct. Your plans are to rewrite the law, the Bible, & the definition of marriage, all to satisfy gay folks yearning to feel normal. Let me guess, you're Christian also!
You're from New Jersey. Nothing was rewritten.

For their "civil unions" they took the existing marriage statute, copied word for word, and changed the word "marriage" to "civil union."

What they should have done, and what they will do eventually, is scrap that, and instead take the existing marriage statute and change the words "man" and "woman" to "person" and "person."

P.S. We already feel normal, or we wouldn't be petitioning for legal recognition of our marriages. But your hang-ups are duly noted.

Get ready. You're going to get gay marriage shoved down your throat, and NJ is one of the most likely places it will happen soon. Choke on it.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#885228 Apr 8, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible a father could marry his daughter to avoid inheritance tax right now?
See how stupid that sounds, moron?
Incest laws prohibit that. Two males, or two females, don't normally procreate. See how stupid you are?
Hey

Brookland, AR

#885229 Apr 8, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled "George W. Bush."
No I have the right spelling, O-B-A-M-A. he is interested other things, he needs to think about being a president instead of a lobbyist, we all know his way of thinking, any thing against America.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885230 Apr 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>WHY DON'T STRAIGHT KIDS PRAY TO NOT BE GAY, THEN COMMIT SUICIDE WHEN THEY REALIZE THEY'RE STRAIGHT?
Do you honestly think you are being clever or making a point with that?

You keep demonstrating you are not "a thinker." You can stop now. We already know you're not going to lead a philosophical revolution.

To answer your question, because they are not receiving incorrect messaging from society that being straight is bad and evil and condemning you to hell, etc. etc.

Duh. You seriously couldn't figure that out? You give Jersey a bad name. I'm down here in Florida telling people I'm glad I grew up in New Jersey because people are smarter and move faster up there. You should move to Alabama or the Pine Barrens.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#885231 Apr 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you still believe in Santa claus & the Easter bunny! I thought the first rule of being liberal was believe none of what you hear & some of what you see! Maybe not. I might be mistaking that phrase with my own logic. Again, why don't straight kids commit suicide because they've prayed to be gay, but God didn't answer? This is a common story amongst gays, so answer that. Why is gay taboo in almost everywhere in the world? You wouldn't be stupid enuff to believe that the world is wrong & you & the few are right would you? The Bible has nothing to do with it when it doesn't cater to your agenda. You were just on here a week ago arguing that this country was founded on Christian values now the Bible has nothing to do with it. You're talking about rights under marriage laws stupid, not the meaning of what marriage meant, because you know like I know it meant the same damn thing, or was your coveted forefathers marriages just legal contacts to ensure if the husband died , his spouses father got the inheritance? You keep believing think tanks & govt alphabet soup. They all lie to push their agenda. That's what the PR department is for idiot!
Wow, according to your ip, you really get around; according to your arguments, you've never left your small town for more than a weekend. Kids don't commit suicide BECAUSE they are gay or straight; they commit suicide BECAUSE of the way they perceive their chances for a full, happy life--bullying, isolation, violence, hopelessness, etc., kills without regard to sexuality. As to your suggestion that other parts of the world discriminate against homosexuals, well, that would be right--they're called Muslim extremists and maybe you and the rest of the Teavangelical Taliban should join up.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#885232 Apr 8, 2013
This president is Historic!! Another US ambassador killed in Afghan, the second during Obama’s Presidency, not only are we losing ambassadors but we’re losing our economic Prosperity/Jobs I guess Biden New World Order is Welfare for All!!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885233 Apr 8, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays insist they're not after special rights, just equality. They lie. They've already been given special rights. See what happens when a gay gets his ass kicked, in a fair fight, with a normal person. All the gay has to do is proclaim his gayness and the fight becomes a "hate crime", punishable under a whole set of stricter guidelines. If ten gays jumped a normal person's ass, it doesn't constitute a "hate crime" unless it can be proven, by witnesses, he was attacked 'because' he was straight. If that's not 'special rights', what is?
Wow. And here I thought you were slightly smarter than the NJ guy.

You're not.

Hate crimes laws = special rights? Really? There's something wrong with you.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885234 Apr 8, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem with gay marriage. Once the definition is changed to "include" gays, it would "exclude" someone else.
My guess is pleuralists would be next demanding multiple wives under the new definition.
Who's to say their alternate lifestyle shouldn't be included too?
And this exemplifies the fundamental breakdown in critical thinking.

What makes you think they can't make their argument right now?

A man and two wives is much more closely analogous to a man and one wife than it is to two men. In fact, most Mormons who would be interested in polygamy would be offended if you compared them to two men.

They have their best argument right now. You just don't think very carefully.

You can't say that "anything different" = "everything different." That's simpleton nonsense.

I guess if we let black people into the white country club then we have to let polygamists into the white country club. See how stupid that sounds?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885235 Apr 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I may not own a motorcycle yet I have no problem sharing the road with them & believe they should have the same rights & freedoms as when I drive my car.
I don't all them names.
You don't want to "share the road" with homosexuals & call them names. You must be afraid of something else why would you care?
YOUR statement above clearly is seen as you homophobic and living in fear RealDave. Interestingly, while YOU homosexuals vehemently reject being considered mentally ill, you have no problems regarding those who dislike your homosexuality as mentally ill or afraid.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885237 Apr 8, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, according to your ip, you really get around; according to your arguments, you've never left your small town for more than a weekend. Kids don't commit suicide BECAUSE they are gay or straight; they commit suicide BECAUSE of the way they perceive their chances for a full, happy life--bullying, isolation, violence, hopelessness, etc., kills without regard to sexuality. As to your suggestion that other parts of the world discriminate against homosexuals, well, that would be right--they're called Muslim extremists and maybe you and the rest of the Teavangelical Taliban should join up.
Anal Fissure in Gay Population

Anal fissure leosanus, often confused with hemorrhoids, is common among male homosexuals. Anal and peri-anal ulcers are also common among male homosexuals and can also be confused with anal fissure so it is important to go to the doctor to obtain a diagnosis.

The Book of Colon and Rectal Surgeons states that if you are gay and have an ulcer or an anal fissure, it is recommended that you get tested for other conditions such as Syphilis, Chlamydia, Haemophilus Ducreyi, Cytomegalovirus, Herpes Simplex virus, HIV, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, and Kaposi’s Sarcoma. If you are gay and practice anal sex, any fissure or anal ulcer should be tested for any of these conditions because you are at a higher risk of getting them.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#885238 Apr 8, 2013
HERMES wrote:
Smell that smell, oldsters? Don't fret. It's the aroma of decomposition. You thought you had to die first, didn't you? You don't. You're rotting from the inside, and that sweet/sickly stench can't ALL stay inside you. It envelopes you wherever you migrate -- to the post office to mail the kiddies a crisp fiver for their birthdays; to the dollar store to painfully unwad your bills to pay for a cheap plastic dish drainer; to the medical supply store for some extra pillows to support your deteriorating frame. Get friendly with the stench, carol, until you can finally dismiss it as "just your imagination." It won't help in your transition to nothingness, but it will perhaps get you through your few remaining, circumscribed years. Soon, carol, a box will be just the right size for you. A big box ...
And the oreo. He's 40-ish, but fat, and likely has a fat-laden Hispanic diet. He's also terribly frustrated, and trying to keep his B/P under control, with little success. Soon his oaf sons will be announcing that they've gotten some little slvt preggers -- perhaps a white one. Perhaps the dad will show up at your "rancher" and blow out the windows with a shotgun. Shortly, you will imagine that your "blackness" is peeling off, crumbling, exposing the soft, greedy, chalky whiteness beneath. Yes, oreo, these are your brothers under the skin. Go to them oreo, for surely they will welcome you into their makeshift camps, will welcome your oaf sons penetrating their fat, clueless, dropout daughters. In fact, they might even be willing to sell them for not too steep a price. Very shortly, the Hispanic common law will be unfaithful to you. If she is unable to attract new meat, she will be eying the corners of the cheap rancher, wondering where and how she might hang herself, just to escape the odious pipe fitter and the sons who seem to get arrested almost on a bi-weekly basis these days. Why, just scrubbing the hash marks from the toilet is enough to make a woman want to put a gun in her mouth!
Go to them, Newark. Don't you recognize yourself in the prose on here. Rest assured that you are irrevocably part of this duprass (google it!). Remember this: There is no free will, oreo; there is only the preordained. And god's got nothing to do with it.
Dude I'm not gay, okay? So stop waking up with me on your mind. As I so ignorantly stated to you already. You should be looking for the dude that your overweight mother raped the 1 & only time she ever got laid. To just think, that smell in which you described perfectly is the place you came from. The thought of the stench makes me want to vomit. 50yrs done past & you still can't wash it off. Anyhow! Later butt muncher, salad tosser, ass eater, gotta continue to feed the truth to your affiliates over stuffed on lies & propaganda!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885239 Apr 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently you are, because I wasn't trying to scare you . I was waiting for you to say some dumshit about bullying. So your implying that gay kids commit suicide because they're bullied. Are try the only bullied kids? No! But straight kids ain't running around killing themselves. Why is that? Because they're not mentally confused! You answer my question backwards. I asked why don't straight kids pray to be gay & when they realize they're straight commit suicide? Because they're comfortable with themselves. Bullying has been a part of life since the beginning of time, yet suicide from bullying is a new phenomenon in the last generation. You all close your eyes to the statistics & push blame at the normal for you all confusing these kids. Y'all have them thinking about sex too early to process the issue correctly. In the past 10 years a shit load of pre teens have committed suicide because tall told them it was cool to be gay & totally f ucked their weak minds up.
This is very simple:

What word do we use to show that more than one person owns something? Let's say, a crack pipe.

We would say, "That's OUR crack pipe." Right? "our."

"Our" indicates ownership.

What if you thought it was your crack pipe, because it looks the same as your crack pipe, but it really belongs to the druggie next to you on the corner.

We're still talking about ownership.

Just add one letter: Y.

Your. It is YOUR crack pipe.

***** OUR = We own it. YOUR = you own it.

Likewise: When you are trying to say "you are" (rather than "I is") you just replace the "a" with an apostrophe '

You are a crack head.
You're a crack head.

So here's the easy rule of thumb. If you want to use the word "your" in a sentence, re-read the sentence and replace the word "your" with "you are." If it makes sense, then use "you're." If it doesn't make sense, then use "your."

If you're not smart enough to determine which makes sense, resume using your crack pipe.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885241 Apr 8, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, you're right. Disney could possibly be immune from the Obamacare tax and punish law more so than other companies.
The Washington Times:
A short list of other companies facing future layoffs at the hands of Obamacare:
Smith & Nephew - 770 layoffs
Abbott Labs - 700 layoffs
Covidien - 595 layoffs
Kinetic Concepts - 427 layoffs
St. Jude Medical - 300 layoffs
Hill Rom - 200 layoffs
There's plenty more.
There's also the problem of a shift from full-time to part-time workers that is a direct result of Obamacare.
What about all the job openings in health care to handle all the new patients with insurance?

Duh.

If you want it to be bad, you will think it is bad.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885242 Apr 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> 500,000 people left the job market last month. Lowest participation rate since 1979. What planet are you living on?
I must have missed it when you gave Obama credit for the much better numbers last month, right?

You don't get to have your goons in the House obstructing everything and causing the sequester to go through, and then blame Obama for the effects.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885243 Apr 8, 2013
HERMES wrote:
This oreo guy wouldn't even make the grade in the dumbass state I'm about to vacate. My horses are smarter than these hillbillies. And they weigh less!
Yeah, oreo -- you're a black hillbilly!
Hahahahahahaha
Erotic interests in horses.. eh..HERMES? YOU do possess multiple erotic orientations, don't you hillbilly?

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885245 Apr 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You can form all the hypothetical situations you want, YOUR GAY! Nothing more needs to be said. Go bungee jump with the rope around your neck from a bridge like the rest of your kind!
That's JUST what Jesus would say...or...

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885248 Apr 8, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what you 'love' that's problematic. You're the most reviled anomaly in human history, an unintended byproduct of our development. You're slag in the smelting process - we accept your existence but the alloy is strongest once you're isolated from it.
Therapy can help you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 min Pastor Pete 200,946
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min cpeter1313 305,565
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Thinking 227,452
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 min Brew In 27,372
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••